Adria Reviews

Poljicka Cesta, Bajnice, Split, Croatia

Fancy having breakfast overlooking the Adriatic watching Dolphins swim by? This is what hostels should be like! Run by such a lovely family who will do anything to make your stay memorable. Great kitchen facilities to make your own food (if you need it as the family regularly offer you) away from the hustle & bustle of split. Really easy to get to but knowing when & where to get off can be an issue. That and rooms being located next to a busy road is the only negative I can think of.

The host of the Hostel was very sweet. I cant remember her name but creates a family like atmosphere in the Hostel. Probably cause it is a family run business. Loved the hospitality, sow her gave away food to a couple of the visitors that were in the common area. She also made sweets and placed them on the table for everyone to eat. If you looking to get away from the busy city area than this is the place. Renting a mode of transportation or taking the bus will be a nessestiy. loved my stay.

• 4th Jun 2015

Only stayed for a night but it was really far away from the town and we thought it would be much closer. It is right on the sea so it's a good view. Staff was really nice.

We had to wait too long to have hot water to take a shower on the hostel. Beside that, the place to park our car was on the walkway in front of he window in the street. It was difficult to park and there is just one spot.

Hostel Adria was amazing. The location was a bit away from the city but that was exactly what I wanted, a place away from the hustle and bustle. It was easy to find with the directions the hostel gave, and it's absolutely worth the extra twenty minutes commute. The location is breathtaking, right on the Adriatic. We took a dip even though it was still pretty cold! The staff is incredibly kind, helped with everything, and even made us a pastry for breakfast. I highly recommend it!

Great place to stay. Loved the atmosphere and the staff was very helpful. Highly recommended.

30 minute bus ride from town. Bathroom in private room was extremely small.

• 18th May 2015

Adria is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Wonderful hosts, great location to relax. The beach is over the road and it´s like staying in a good friends´ family home!! For a fun unique hostel experience with pretty surroundings I'd totally recommend this place.

A wonderful place! The hostel staff was very nice and always ready to help. The family running it does delicious barbecues and is super friendly. The pebbled beach is beautiful and almost right at the doorsteps. The sea is crystal blue and both are perfect for relaxing. We LOVED staying at this hostel and would certainly come back!

• 7th May 2015

Best place I have ever stayed in my life! The staff was so helpful and friendly. It's an awesome location if you want a peaceful small Croatian town, halfway in between two cool cities. So cheap for its location- right on the water! Great for small groups and lone travelers! I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Croatia. Honestly felt like it was 5 star quality.

1 2 3 Next » last »