Adria Reviews

Poljicka Cesta, Bajnice, Split, Croatia

The single most awesome hostel I have ever stayed at. Located literally on the Adriatic, the breath taking views, family-like hostel atmosphere, and lovely hosts made this my favorite place to stay. The hostel is a basically a large house owned by a family whose daughter Ana manages the bookings. She was very friendly, helpful, and always had an answer to our questions. It's common for you to come away with a bunch of new friends after your stay there. Very highly recommended!

I stayed at Hostel Adira for just a one week holiday from the UK. I was travelling on my own but within hours of arriving I had made friends with people just chilling out on the sunbeds. Some people were there a couple of nights others for longer. I had a great time here, the hostel is on the waters edge which is cyrstal clear. The communal area is really lovely and the staff are so friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this hostel and I'm thinking about another trip to Adira in August

• 27th Jun 2013

It is located out of Split by local bus #60 and is so relaxing. You're right on the beach which is perfect for the weary traveller. We stayed an extra night and felt right at home.

This hostel was perfect for us, but you need to know what to expect. It is in a small village about half an hour from Split. There are regular buses. There is a good restaurant nearby and a little shop but you will spend your days relaxing on the beach, and your nights chilling out with the other people who stay here. Everyone is really cool, including the staff. If you want to relax by the beach for a few days then this is the place.

Definitely one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. I had a reservation for one night and kept extending it everyday and stayed for 8 days, I really didnt want to leave. The Hostel is just by the beach, so you wake up and go downstairs and there you are enjoying the beautiful Adriatic Sea in the hostel's sunbeds. They also have more dorms across the street. The family that manages and lives in the hostel are really nice and HELPFUL, they will really take care of anything you need.

Great hostel, right on the edge of the Adriatic sea and across from the island of Brač. There are two buildings with rooms, one on the sea and one right across a rather busy road. It's about a 40 minute bus ride from Split, which makes it not an ideal place to use as a base to explore the city from, but most people staying seem to use it as a place to rest and relax in the sun. You can jump into the sea from the dock behind the hostel or go to a stoney beach 2 minutes away. Very peaceful!

• 25th Jun 2013

Once you find the hostel it is good. It really helped that we wrote down a bus stops name and showed it to a driver. Well, at least in the second time when the first one forgot to tell us to get out. Kitchen was great. The view from the outside area was beautiful and a huge plus that you can go swimming right from it. Great place to relax, but if you have to have something to do this isn’t a right place for you. Remember to bring cash, nearest ATM is 5km to go. Staff was really nice.

Perfect to relax, lovely staff, best view ever, although: the hostel is NOT in Split (takes a 30min ride on a bus). Is not very easy to find since there are not good signals, but is not very hard either. They don´t have many keys for the lockers, so they may offer you to keep your values with them. The rooms are not all in the same place, so you have to cross the road to reach some of them (1min walk or less) but the wi-fi does not reach them. Some toilets are not fully equiped. Great relax!!!

Beautiful place to get out of the city and enjoy the gorgeous Croatian waters!! So relaxing but close enough to the city if you want to spend the day or night in split. Supermarket

beautiful location right on the seafront! really as beautiful and nice as it looks on the pictures! perfect place to relax... unfortunately i had no luck with the weather, but the family running the place & the other guests created a warm atmosphere that made me stay longer than planned. it's 20-30min by bus outside of split, some 10min walking to the nearest village w/ mini-supermarket.

Hostel Adria is a great place to slow down and relax. The staff are very friendly and the breakfast is great! Would definitely stay here again.

Our stay was amazing! The owner was so nice; she upgraded us to a room with a balcony for no extra charge and even got breakfast out early for us when we had an early bus to catch. The private beach is fantastic and so beautiful! It's about a 30 minute bus ride from Split but it's worth it for such a fantastic hostel.

1 2 3 Next » last »