Adria Reviews

Poljicka Cesta, Bajnice, Split, Croatia

Hostel Adria is amazing! We met lovely people in the most beautiful setting. Ideal for a break from city interrailing. The only thing we had trouble with was finding it but other than that it was ideal. A lovely family ran it, they even made a bbq for us all :)

Absolutely amazing location with the common area facing right out onto the ocean. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. We loved out stay at Adria and will definitely be going back!

This place is perfect to come and relax. Family run hostel.I love it here! The kitchen is well stocked and theres loads of fridges gor all the guests. Id reccommend staying in a 4 bed dorm bot a 6 bed as its very basic. Id happily come back here. Also the restaurant at the top of the hill is a must do! :) thanks again for an incredible stay in Bajnice!

very homey and nice to hang out and meet new friends.

The staff are very friendly and glad to offer advice and tips about the local area. With the ocean as the back yard of the common area it was hard to leave the hostel to explore as the location was beautiful. The hostel offers you everything you need to enjoy a day relaxing by the sea. Close by is a market which sells all the necessities and there is also a delicious restaurant for eating out close to home. Transport to and from split is easy as there is a bus stop close by. 10/10

• 13th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Incredible! Thank you for everything!

Our hostel was awesome. It was very quiet and we had 6 beds to ourselves. We were allowed to have drinks from the fridge, and it was a great location. The spot was outside of Split, but well worth staying, especially for the price. Family owned, and friendly staff. I had a great time, the beach is right out front.

• 5th Jun 2015

Fancy having breakfast overlooking the Adriatic watching Dolphins swim by? This is what hostels should be like! Run by such a lovely family who will do anything to make your stay memorable. Great kitchen facilities to make your own food (if you need it as the family regularly offer you) away from the hustle & bustle of split. Really easy to get to but knowing when & where to get off can be an issue. That and rooms being located next to a busy road is the only negative I can think of.

The host of the Hostel was very sweet. I cant remember her name but creates a family like atmosphere in the Hostel. Probably cause it is a family run business. Loved the hospitality, sow her gave away food to a couple of the visitors that were in the common area. She also made sweets and placed them on the table for everyone to eat. If you looking to get away from the busy city area than this is the place. Renting a mode of transportation or taking the bus will be a nessestiy. loved my stay.

• 4th Jun 2015

Only stayed for a night but it was really far away from the town and we thought it would be much closer. It is right on the sea so it's a good view. Staff was really nice.

We had to wait too long to have hot water to take a shower on the hostel. Beside that, the place to park our car was on the walkway in front of he window in the street. It was difficult to park and there is just one spot.

Hostel Adria was amazing. The location was a bit away from the city but that was exactly what I wanted, a place away from the hustle and bustle. It was easy to find with the directions the hostel gave, and it's absolutely worth the extra twenty minutes commute. The location is breathtaking, right on the Adriatic. We took a dip even though it was still pretty cold! The staff is incredibly kind, helped with everything, and even made us a pastry for breakfast. I highly recommend it!

Great place to stay. Loved the atmosphere and the staff was very helpful. Highly recommended.

30 minute bus ride from town. Bathroom in private room was extremely small.

• 18th May 2015

Adria is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Wonderful hosts, great location to relax. The beach is over the road and it´s like staying in a good friends´ family home!! For a fun unique hostel experience with pretty surroundings I'd totally recommend this place.

A wonderful place! The hostel staff was very nice and always ready to help. The family running it does delicious barbecues and is super friendly. The pebbled beach is beautiful and almost right at the doorsteps. The sea is crystal blue and both are perfect for relaxing. We LOVED staying at this hostel and would certainly come back!

• 7th May 2015

Best place I have ever stayed in my life! The staff was so helpful and friendly. It's an awesome location if you want a peaceful small Croatian town, halfway in between two cool cities. So cheap for its location- right on the water! Great for small groups and lone travelers! I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Croatia. Honestly felt like it was 5 star quality.

Great outdoor area to relax and swim in the sea! Great area for cooking and making group meals, and lots of boots, music, kayaks, and other fun things to use here. Will for sure come back sometime, nice clean showers and beds too! Thanks!

We stayed in an apartment, rather than a dorm, so comments relate to that.

I liked my stay at the hostel very much! The best thing was the excellent breakfast and the ocean at the front door. Also they family running it is very friendly and they gave barbecues very often :D There are several computers throughout the hostel I coul access for free. If you want a relaxed vacation and meet cool people, you should go there! Maybe we'll meet when I go again next time :D

• 31st Aug 2014