Adria

Superb 633 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 633 Total Reviews

15th Sep 2017

We arrived at Hostel Adria to a big, clean room with a balcony overlooking the sea. We couldn't believe how cheap it was for such a beautiful, peaceful place. This is the most amazing place to stay if you want to relax, swim and live like a local. It's a bit isolated, but a bus into split was easy and we caught it often, it ran until midnight which was helpful. Andrea was kind and always willing to answer questions. This was the perfect place to relax, we will be back!

• mercedesgraham2000
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd Sep 2017

My stay at Adria was amazing! I had originally booked only 3 nights and ended up staying for 12! It is such a relaxed environment perfect for travelers that have been on the go in big cities and need a break. If I ever find myself back in Split I will be staying at Adria again for sure!

30th Aug 2017

Had an amazing time at hostel Adria, such a friendly atmosphere. I originally booked 3 nights, ended up staying for 7 nights and still didn't want to leave. Staff were really kind and helpful with anything you needed. It was amazing to be right of the water able to swim whenever you pleased, and in the rainy days there were always people around to chat with or games/ activities to do. Met friends for life at hostel Adria. Would definitely recommend staying here!

30th Aug 2017

Easily consider this one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The atmosphere of this place was truely something special. We were only mean't to spend 4 nights and ended up spending 7. The hostel is on the water, the swimming is amazing, the water is crystal clear, its quiet and relaxing. Andrea does an amazing job and works extremely hard. Would highly recommend this chill hostel! I met the best people here !

• France, Male, 25-30
28th Aug 2017

I highly recommend this hostel, it's got a private beach, great vibe and Andrea is a sweetheart ! Awesome !

28th Aug 2017

Loved that place so much. This is not a party hostel, it's a great place where ppl become your family the time of your stay. There is not that much around just what you need, beaches, food, drinks and amazing ppl. Thanks again

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
24th Aug 2017

Booked for 3 nights, stayed for 6... great hostel!!! Such an amazing atmosphere, everybody gets to know each other - sunbathing together in the day and cooking, eating and drinking together in the evening! Such a relaxing place to be - Hated to leave!

• England, Couple, 18-24
23rd Aug 2017

Whether you're looking for a stop off between cities or a weeks long holiday, we would recommend Hostel Adria to anyone! The host Andrea runs the hostel with her family and nothing is too much of a problem for them. The location is absolutely stunning, we happily stayed at the hostel all day enjoying the amazing surroundings. It has a uniquely warm and friendly atmosphere where we made amazing friends and even more amazing memories. We will definitely be back - thank you Hostel Adria! Ellie&Tay

• Australia, Male, 18-24
19th Aug 2017

Awesome place and sooooooo chill being out of the city. I would definitely come back because I loved my time here, not leaving the hostel much at all, however I feel they need lockers for use as I had a power bank stolen on my last morning there... Would still come back just take extra care in the security

• USA, Female, 18-24
16th Aug 2017

The location directly on the water was absolutely perfect for relaxing. The bus ride was only 30 minutes into town and easy to catch and navigate. The atmosphere was welcoming and I felt right at home. The only issue I had was there was no hot water in the shower when I was there. Other than that minor thing, I loved my stay in Adria! 10/10 would recommend!

×