Adriatic Hostel Reviews

Stari Pazar 2, Split, Croatia

Very clean, the AC leaked at one point, so be wary of picking the bed directly underneath the aircon. Very close to the bus/train/ruins. Staff very helpful.

Really good stay and has everything you would look for in a hostel! took me a while to find it but once I did it's in a fantastic location. You literally walk out the door and you are in the middle of the green market!

Amazing hostel! Great location and comfy beds with clean bathrooms! Staff was incredible, especially Renatta!

Very nice hostel at the perfect location regarding you want to see Split's old town, go to the beach, catch a ferry to nearby islands or take a bus to some other destination. The woman at the reception was super helpful. She booked a trip for us and also booked our next hostel for us. Lockers were made out of wood and I wasn't sure that the lock would hold anyone if they really wanted to get my valuables but I didn't worry about that because the athmosphere and the people seemed really honest.

• 12th May 2015
  • annanermes6738
  • Finland

Bit hard to find but once you do handy location to everything especially with the suit market right outside. Guy that checked me in was hopeless forgot to give me a key to the main door and didn't tell me anything about Croatia, wifi doesn't work in common room and bathroom could be a bi cleaner but overall not a bad place. Lady that works there is super helpful!

Excellent location. RIght in front of the street market and 5 sec to walk inside the Old Palace!

Perfect location, just in the heart of the green market, 2 supermarkets downstairs and old town just beside. Air-conditioned rooms. Mostly young guests. Friendly and helpful staff. Unfortunately there is no one in reception during the night, so you better not forget your keys.

The Adriatic hostel was a great place to spend some time in Split. Renatta was an amazing host and did so much to make sure we had a positive experience. The location in perfect and the hang out room was the perfect place to grab some beers and chill with the other guests. The comfortable and welcoming vibe made the hostel great

A sweet and helpful little hostel! Perfect location.

Hostel was very clean, safe and taken care of. The staff were very nice. You get your money,a whorth.

Everything about the place was so nice, the people, the location, the facilities. It comes with well equipped kitchen, but you should really eat out every meal, because things are so cheap there anyway. The only comment i would have, is the lockers are small, you can put all your valuables in it, but you wont be able to put your whole backpack in side it.

Wow what a beautiful hostel!!!!! The international staff were amazing too. Brand new sheets on the bed, clean bathrooms, and graffiti in the common room. I'll definitely be coming back

Great hostel with a fantastic location right in the Center of all the activity. I recommend Adriatic Hostel to all Travelers

Loved everything! The location, the staff, service received, everything! The location is very central; had a beautiful room with a great view of the market. The staff could not have been more helpful, courteous and friendly. Also a great value. Shame I could not have stayed any longer as it was a fleeting visit but I will definitely be back!

• 15th Apr 2015

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Best location ever...right on the green market and at the entrance to the Palace! The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. The hostel itself was modern, very clean and comfortable. Really appreciated having a kitchen to prepare a few meals as this saved me from having to eat out all the time. Great internet station! Multiple computers with proper seating and included! FREE INTERNET! Loved this place!

• 14th Apr 2015

Great location, clean with very friendly staff.

Best location just few minutes walking from the bus and ferry stations and just in front of the lovely green market where you can buy fruits and vegetables straight from the local farmers! It's literally less than one minute walking to Split's main attractions. It's brand new and very clean! The staff also made me feel home, they are incredibly kind, friendly and helpful. I had great tips on where to go in town and surroundings (Omiš is a must to see guys!). I recommend 100% the Adriatic Hostel!