Adriatic Hostel Reviews

Stari Pazar 2, Split, Croatia

Great location, approx 7mins walk from bus station. Staff are very helpful and recommended lots of places to eat and drink. Bathrooms and kitchen could have been much cleaner. Lockers were pretty small and didn't seem all that secure but overall a good hostel in a very central location!

Great location and Victor the night watchman is cool as. Wifi is shyte but you will get over it. Has aircon, good showers and a kitchen... plus the market is right outside! and the old town is 1min walk.... win.

Location amazing but toilets smelled pretty bad

Stayed here 1 night, the reception girl was helpful and got us an early check-in. Nice big kitchen to use. Wifi is pretty slow tho. Great location close to port, bus train station and old city. Would stay again!

So good to check into an aircon room at 12pm after 20hrs of travelling, thank you! Bathrooms not the cleanest and wifi not great but great location and comfy rooms.

Great location. Spacious and clean rooms. Friendly staff. Highly recommend.

Great staff, most were super friendly and so helpful. I arrived at 8am from the overnight ferry and it was fine for me to leave my things, shower and sleep on the couch as I was so tired. I ended up being able to get my bed early as the staff member could see that I was really sick and tired. The only thing that was bad about the hostel was the wifi- it didn't really work at all during my stay

Excellent location and good staff - very friendly and helpful - also let me stay in a hostel after I checked out as I was leaving Split in the afternoon. However, I visited in end of August and there were a lot of kids who only came for a party so the atmosphere for a solo backpacker isn't great - maybe bad timing. Bathrooms are absolutely disguising and wifi is really terrible - only works in the reception area.

Wifi isn't great but great location, clean, very friendly staff, great hostel

Mostly Great staff, met some great people and awesome location! The bathrooms were absolutely disgusting. Rooms weren't very clean either. Bad wifi.

We liked this hostel, the location was fantastic, right by the palace and markets. Air con made us ill though... and the kitchen wasn't very clean. People also stole our food so make sure you label stuff. But overall, nice enough place.

Staff were great gave some fantastic local recommendations. We're very accomodating I got in a few hours early from the over night ferry and the girl was so nice and got my room and bed ready early and let me shower etc before check in. Only bad thing is the wifi is pretty much non existent.

Nice hostel and good facilities. Staff were friendly and helpful.

This place is awesome. I had the best time in pit thanks to the great team ho work here. They go over and above the call of duty to make sure you have a great time in split. This is the place o stay if your travelling to split!

• 15th Aug 2015

Excellent location, great staff comfortable air conditioned room! Quite small but it's too beautiful outside for that to really be an issue. Would highly recommend :)

• 14th Aug 2015

Pretty decent. A lot of young dudes here. Lockers where tiny. Was only here for 2 nights. May come again if it's one of the cheaper options :)

Hostel was great, staff were friendly, location was amazing. If anyone talks in the hall way or common area it echoes throughout all the rooms so don't expect much sleep. Otherwise the place was great.

great staff here, Maria is real cool and does a great job. everything was chill here, but average wifi

Staff is awesome. Really laid back, place is clean, people are friendly. I met so many travelers at this place in the common room. The staff does a great job at cleaning the bathrooms here. There are two markets right next door. Wiktor is great..

Stayed here after recommendations from friends and loved it. I'm a solo traveller and this was a great hostel to meet people as its so social. Had everything you needed and location was ideal, right next to the ferry port and train/bus station. Laundrette just around the corner and so cheap. Anyone could walk into anyone's room but that wasn't a major issue. Would stay here again for sure!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5