Adriatic Hostel Reviews

Stari Pazar 2, Split, Croatia

Staff were friendly and the room was alright, the bathrooms were pretty gross tho, with 2 out of 4 of the toilets completely blocked

Scarce amount of cutlery, my food got eaten overnight, the toilets/showers were horrible like a Public toilet in a park. Wifi doesn't work very well. Really not worth €26 a night!! Come on guys just call a plumber rather then putting a sign on the door saying toilet out of order.. It left us with 2 toilets for about 30 or so people!! Very unhygienic!

Comfortable, clean rooms with air conditioning. Just a shame about the toilets and showers. There's only four bathrooms in the hostel and they appear to not be cleaned very regularly. The location is very convenient and close to the silver gate of Diocletian's Palace into the old town. The staff are also very friendly and helpful. So it's a great place as long as you're not squeamish!

Despite the grubby bathrooms, this hostel has an excellent location, right in the thick of the Green Markets and next door to the Old Town. Good place to get loose and have fun!

I really enjoyed this hostel - great staff, amazing location with a market immediately infront of the hostel and next to the beautiful part of town and clubs. YOU JUST MUST KNOW The security is the worst I've seen in a hostel with wooden lock boxes that you could easy pull open with a hard pull so no one in our room used them we just kept our important items on us. As well, the washrooms are nasty - never cleaned only minimal tidy. Great stay otherwise just be ready for those two things.

Wifi signal was bad. No breakfast. Quiet time at night not enforced. Bathrooms were disgusting!!! Worst hostel I ever stayed in.

Great location, nice staff, great air conditioning!

Great hostel, great location and good staff. Could be cleaner and have a lock for the door. Close to bus station and old town

Good location!!! Kitchen was dirty but useable, everyone at the hostel was super friendly and we all hung out and went out together. Good place for a couple if nights and best location.

I had had a very good stay at the Adriatic nice environments and friendly staff.

Right beside the beach, clubs, shops, everything! Very clean, good lockers and a really useful kitchen. Staff were amazing! Extremely helpful and even organised hostel nights out. Great place to stay

• 30th Jul 2014

I was travelling with my friend and this hostel really stood out as one of the best on our trip. Rory (hope I spelt it right) was a top guy, he is the kind of hostel worker who will adapt to any group and help then in any way he can. He certainly won't miss a night out and he gave us on the two nights we were there a personal pub crawl! The hostel also introduced the most amazing wooden lockers. Perfectly placed at the end of the bed for resting a wine glass or two. Just a great place to stay!

I will definitely stay here if I go back to Split again. Awesome social atmosphere, kitchen with utensils. directions should be improved, and shower curtains to prevent the floor getting wet.

Was good for passing through, bit hard to find if you're checking in late at night.

• 25th Jul 2014

Great staff welcome, although due to its GREAT location somewhat hard to find, right around the corner from 2 supermarkets and kitchen in hostel were very practical. cleanliness was quite problematic, I don't expect perfection but the bathrooms needed wayy more attention, cleaned more often and properly wold have been nice. Also security was also an issue for me, no lockers or anything (never claim to have lockers either) but only lock is to get into building not hostel or room also no blinds

Great kitchen and common room atmosphere

• 24th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Bathrooms were gross and security was lax.

Atmosphere is good for if you are wanting to meet people to go out in split, otherwise it is quite a loud hostel. Bathrooms were not overly clean and there was a drying areas/hanging things up. Can get busy in the evenings so could do with a separate toilet from the showers. Only security was code at the bottom of the stairs which doesn't appear to be changed regularly. Towels, wi-fi and friendly staff

I LOVE THE GIRLS THAT WORK HERE. They are amazing!! The hostel is super clean and rooms are spacious. They even give you ear plugs if you wish to miss out on the crazy party scene. No common area or kitchen but there is a restaurant downstairs where you can get a discount. It’s very clean and a great place to stay at!!

No lockers Shower areas were grim

« first « Prev 1 2 3