7.9
Very Good 488 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 488 Total Reviews
Adriatic Hostel Located at Stari Pazar 2, , Split.
Croatia
Split 21000 Stari Pazar 2
79% 488
43.5075849 16.4413726
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
20th Jun 2016
5.7

Some negatives were the bathrooms were dirty and smelly. The toilet paper was often not restocked, there was never soap, the floors were always muddy and wet. There was a mop that I tried to use to clean the floors before using but it was just as dirty as the floor. Our air conditioner leaked a lot and onto electical cords right behind my head. The common area was often left with cigarette butts, drinks and muddy floors from lazy guests making it smell.

• Slovakia, Male, 18-24
17th Jun 2016

Fantastic location near the old town and also near where the boats are. The staffs were very friendly and we had a couple of chats.

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2016
5.4

The location was great and the staff was helpful and friendly. However, there were only 4 bathrooms available for the 20+ people they can accommodate. No one is sitting at the desk around the clock, so one of your roommates brought a guest home leading to a very awkward night.

• England, Male, 18-24
6th Jun 2016
7.7

Located in the heart of the Old Town. 5-10 minutes walk from the bus station and ferry ports. The hostel was basic and had everything we needed. Staff were lovely letting use their printer to print of travel documents. There was also a fully equipped kitchen with utensils.

• Brazil, All Female Group, 25-30
31st May 2016
7.7

The reception closes after 9 and I arrived after that. But I sent an email asking for a late check-in and I could enter with no problems in the building, this was a great point. There were a few issues that annoyed me and my friend like the WiFi was not working and the other guests were making a LOT OF noise(actually they were drinking & screaming on the common area)after the no noise period and I had problems to sleep.The air conditioning was not working as well and was a really warm night.

• South Korea, Female, 31-40
29th May 2016
7.7

Location! The location was perfect.

28th May 2016
4.6

I was excited to stay at this hostel due to the wonderful reviews. Unfortunately, this was the worst hostel I stayed at during my entire time in Eastern Europe. The showers were disgusting (weren't cleaned the 2 days that I stayed), and the water was ice cold no matter what time of day I showered. My sheets had a red stain of some sort. The towels smelled mildewed. The lockers barely fit my small backpack, and were very easy to break into. The "free wifi" didn't work anywhere in the hostel.

28th May 2016
4.0

I've been traveling for 3 months and stayed at many hostels. This is by far the dirtiest one I've stayed at. The reviews are very miss leading. The bathrooms are very dirty rarely have toilet paper and smell. The showers have no hot water and the wifi does not work. The only good things I can say are the staff girl was nice and the beds were decent.

• USA, Male, 18-24
27th May 2016

Location could not have been better. The hostel opens up onto the Green Market, which has fresh produce among other things being sold cheaply. This is all less than a 50 meter walk away from Diocletian's Palace and a harbor. The receptionist gave us great restaurant recommendations. Guests should be made more aware what the hot water switches are and that the one for your bathroom needs to be on at least 30 minutes before your shower if you want a hot shower. Wifi was down while we stayed.

27th May 2016
8.0

Standard. Nice clean place. Locker keys, towels included which is nice. I was with some amazing people which may have added to how much I enjoyed this place