Adriatic Hostel Reviews

Stari Pazar 2, Split, Croatia

I stayed here just after peak season so it was very quiet, only two other people in the hostel. Staff were fantastic letting me stay in the hostel until my night bus arrived. Facilities were good but hostel was a little hard to find. Great location!

Great location, approx 7mins walk from bus station. Staff are very helpful and recommended lots of places to eat and drink. Bathrooms and kitchen could have been much cleaner. Lockers were pretty small and didn't seem all that secure but overall a good hostel in a very central location!

Great location and Victor the night watchman is cool as. Wifi is shyte but you will get over it. Has aircon, good showers and a kitchen... plus the market is right outside! and the old town is 1min walk.... win.

Location amazing but toilets smelled pretty bad

Stayed here 1 night, the reception girl was helpful and got us an early check-in. Nice big kitchen to use. Wifi is pretty slow tho. Great location close to port, bus train station and old city. Would stay again!

So good to check into an aircon room at 12pm after 20hrs of travelling, thank you! Bathrooms not the cleanest and wifi not great but great location and comfy rooms.

Great location. Spacious and clean rooms. Friendly staff. Highly recommend.

Good hostel. No problems :)

Great staff, most were super friendly and so helpful. I arrived at 8am from the overnight ferry and it was fine for me to leave my things, shower and sleep on the couch as I was so tired. I ended up being able to get my bed early as the staff member could see that I was really sick and tired. The only thing that was bad about the hostel was the wifi- it didn't really work at all during my stay

Excellent location and good staff - very friendly and helpful - also let me stay in a hostel after I checked out as I was leaving Split in the afternoon. However, I visited in end of August and there were a lot of kids who only came for a party so the atmosphere for a solo backpacker isn't great - maybe bad timing. Bathrooms are absolutely disguising and wifi is really terrible - only works in the reception area.

Wifi isn't great but great location, clean, very friendly staff, great hostel

Stayed here for one night. Beds were comfortable, shower was good, relatively clean. Did not use the kitchen facilities. Did not sleep very well due to people coming in drunk half way through the night and then people in our dorm getting up early to leave (they left there alarm going off while they went to the bathroom) this was no fault to the hostel just bad luck. In a good location situated next to the market and close to the marina

Mostly Great staff, met some great people and awesome location! The bathrooms were absolutely disgusting. Rooms weren't very clean either. Bad wifi.

We liked this hostel, the location was fantastic, right by the palace and markets. Air con made us ill though... and the kitchen wasn't very clean. People also stole our food so make sure you label stuff. But overall, nice enough place.

Staff were great gave some fantastic local recommendations. We're very accomodating I got in a few hours early from the over night ferry and the girl was so nice and got my room and bed ready early and let me shower etc before check in. Only bad thing is the wifi is pretty much non existent.

Nice hostel and good facilities. Staff were friendly and helpful.

This place is awesome. I had the best time in pit thanks to the great team ho work here. They go over and above the call of duty to make sure you have a great time in split. This is the place o stay if your travelling to split!

• 15th Aug 2015

Excellent location, great staff comfortable air conditioned room! Quite small but it's too beautiful outside for that to really be an issue. Would highly recommend :)

• 14th Aug 2015