Adriatic Hostel Reviews

Stari Pazar 2, Split, Croatia

No lockers provided but otherwise a great cosy hostel.

Best place to stay in so central, youn and fun and always lots of people to meet. Has a kitchen and fridge with a lounge and tv to hang out. Room were nice and clean but only had locks on the inside so no key if you leave. But they assured me they have never had any problems and there is always someone at reception. You also need to buzz down stairs to get up so they no whos coming up when.

I liked my stay there but there is no iron, no blowdryer and we always had to ask for toilet paper. The place is clean and nice and I've met nice people. The wifi is good but not working very well in the living room and the internet on their computers is very slow. It's very well located, 5 min walk from the bus station and 30 sec from the palace.

• 30th Aug 2013

I didn't actually get to stay at this property because on arrival I was told I didn't have a booking. Via my booking I informed them we wouldn't arrive until the early hours of the morning. The staff were very unhelpful. They didn't believe I had a booking despite me willing to show them my booking confirmation and then wouldn't even help to try and find alternative accommodation. Very, very ordinary

• 23rd Aug 2013

Adriatic was in a really good location - close to everything in Split. There are no lockers and no locks on the doors of the rooms, also no lock on the building - only a doorbell to enter (so basically anyone could ring the bell and come into any of the rooms) however I didn't feel insecure about anything. The staff were friendly, the wifi doesn't reach the common area, but aside from that the common area was good for meeting others.

• 23rd Aug 2013

Lovely hostel - helpful staff. Only problem is that they do not put the air conditioning on at night, so you have to try to sleep with the window open. The hostel is located very close to a night club with thumping music until the early hours, so no sleep can be had.

Turned up to the hostel to find that they had double booked 15 people. Manager never even attended property to address issue. Was only the second day for the girl on the desk. Poor service, poor management.

The common room and kitchen were key for making cheap meals and squading up for a night out!

• 8th Aug 2013

Great hostel! Girls at the reception are awsome! Clean, easy to find... They just need some courtain in the shower..

Hostel is in a good location but that is really the only reason worth staying there. The bathrooms are pretty disgusting the majority of the time and when i stayed they are overbooked the hostel so many people were sleeping in the common room.

Girl behind the counter. Amazing. friendly, helpful and gorgeous. Looking forward to my next trip to Split.

Really great for meetin people as a solo traveller

A good hostel, the only thing that I was missing were lockers in the doorms.

I only stayed one night here, but thank god. I would have checked out early if I was supposed to stay longer. Bathrooms were absolutely disgusting! They were so dirty, they looked like they hadn't been cleaned in weeks. None of the bathrooms had toilet paper or soap. And the shower head was broken off. The electricity went out every 10-15mins for about 1-2mins at a time for about 6 hours while I was there. And there was people yelling and screaming till 2am. Good location, horrible hostel.

This hostel was very good clean and modern however I was often woke up at 4am by groups of people who would talk in the corridor for hours and no one would stop them or ask them to use the common room instead, the staff also do not communicate with each other which lead to me and my friend having to stay in seperate dorm rooms. Having said this they are very helpful and friendly and answer any questions you have for them about the town !

Awesome hostel with a great location and an even better staff. It had everything we were looking for in a hostel other than a bed.....a kitchen, good location, and a good staff. Only had a short stay, but wish we stayed longer.

It was a nice hostel to stay. Good air condition in the room and comfortabely beds. Location was very handy.

Decent hostel but thankfully we just paid out of season prices which matched up to the great location. However the bathrooms were dirty a lot of the time, the showers hit and miss and no lockers in rooms. This would have been an issue but the staff were always around and seemed very aware of who was staying. It was alright as a base in split.

• 19th Jul 2013

The staff were very rude. Booked a 6 bed dorm an put a deposit down, got a 10 bed dorm and still made us pay the rate of a 6 bed plus the deposit again. Only 4 showers between everyone, 3 of them were broken. No toilet paper or soap in the toilets, with one of the toilet seats falling off. Walls were so thin could hear the conversations of other people 2 dorms across. Apart from the location, everything else about this hostel was crap.

Bathroom was falling apart. Didn't seem newly renovated like the description states. Wasn't very clean. Excellent location.