Adriatic Hostel Reviews

Stari Pazar 2, Split, Croatia

This hostel was in a great location right in the green market. It was super clean and the wifi worked well as long as you stayed in a certain area, but what really made this hostel amazing was the staff WOW I have never stayed at a hostel where the staff were so helpful and happy to do anything to assist you! Wicktor and Marija (sorry if I misspelled) were awesome and I can't thank them enough, they even helped me find a good place to get waxed! LOVED it!!

• 24th Jun 2015

Very good location, clean rooms and bathrooms. Renata, from the staff is amazing! She have me lot of tips about Game of Thrones spots in Split, very cool! Near supermarkets, local market, really liked the location!

This hostel is amazingly located and the staff are lovely. I would definitely recommend staying here!

This was my 4th stay in Adriatic and i had a great time! - thanks

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Finland

Showers didn't have water running water, only a thin stream making it difficult to shower with not enough water. The toilets also smelt a bit. Wifi was good and the staff were super friendly. There was also a party in the doorway while people were trying to sleep. No security to be able to tell them to go into their rooms and shut the door. Also anyone could be brought up to the hostel.

The two outstanding things about this hostel are the staff and the location. Rooms and facilities are average - I had no problem getting into a bathroom. No problem meeting people here either. This is a good pick for a few nights in Split.

Great location between the big market and the palace in the city center. 2 minute walk to train and bus station and the ferry boats to the islands. The staff is great as well! Special thanks to Maria for helping me so much with my arrangements! She really went out of her way and took care of me. I will be coming back through split in a few days and definitely staying here again!!!

First of all, the staff are some of the best I've had in the last 3 months, fantastic!! Thanks guys :) Really cosy hostel with a great atmosphere. Great location, clean facilities. Wifi is really patchy though and the showers were on/off with heat and pressure. When in split go to luka icecream and tojito cafe, you will not be disappointed!

For what we needed which was a place to crash and few beers before going out, it's was prefect. Good vibes, great staff who were genuinely helpful.

A nice Hostel, very close to the centre, pleasant and aircon is lovely. Quite hard to find initially but easy once you know where it is.

Other than the leaking A/C on one of the beds, it was great! No charges for things where most hostels do. It was great to have a fridge and enough bathrooms.

the internet had issues

We loved adriatic hostel!! It was so much fun, the staff was incredibly welcoming and accommodating! Andre and renata are amazing!!! They completely make this hostel. Its close to the market, bars, town center, bus station amd the harbor to go to any of the islands.

• 10th Jun 2015

Really great location. It's a small, simple hostel. Many clean bathrooms. Nice kitchen and common area. There's no staff during the night, which is weird.

Really great time spent at your hostel! It's right next to the palace and a market, 10 minutes from the nearest beach, and the staff was oh so helpful. I made lots of friends and was always surrounded by good people! I was in the biggest room, but the air conditioning put me in a deep sleep and I wasn't woken up all night. Stay here!

This is a reasonably good hostel. Beds are comfortable and have individual lamps and power sockets. Staff are friendly and helpful. Air conditioning in each room. Bathrooms aren't very clean - you'll definitely want shower shoes. Windows in my room didn't have curtains so it got bright very early.

Staff was great and very friendly. Always willing to help in any way.

Excellent location! Very comfortable rooms. Whole hostel is very clean. Staff very kind and helpful! Atmosphere is good but not too funny. Anyway, I recommend it. For sure.

The staff was super friendly and helpful!!

Awesome staff! Had a great time here. I had 6 nights in Split and the staff helped me book some excursions to fill my days. Great location too.