Adriatic Hostel Reviews

Stari Pazar 2, Split, Croatia

Great hostel with a fantastic location right in the Center of all the activity. I recommend Adriatic Hostel to all Travelers

Loved everything! The location, the staff, service received, everything! The location is very central; had a beautiful room with a great view of the market. The staff could not have been more helpful, courteous and friendly. Also a great value. Shame I could not have stayed any longer as it was a fleeting visit but I will definitely be back!

• 15th Apr 2015

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Best location ever...right on the green market and at the entrance to the Palace! The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. The hostel itself was modern, very clean and comfortable. Really appreciated having a kitchen to prepare a few meals as this saved me from having to eat out all the time. Great internet station! Multiple computers with proper seating and included! FREE INTERNET! Loved this place!

• 14th Apr 2015

Great location, clean with very friendly staff.

Best location just few minutes walking from the bus and ferry stations and just in front of the lovely green market where you can buy fruits and vegetables straight from the local farmers! It's literally less than one minute walking to Split's main attractions. It's brand new and very clean! The staff also made me feel home, they are incredibly kind, friendly and helpful. I had great tips on where to go in town and surroundings (Omiš is a must to see guys!). I recommend 100% the Adriatic Hostel!