Adriatic Hotel Reviews

83-89 Harehills Avenue, Leeds, England

Pretty and humble place to stay with vintage & homey ambiance, surrounded by private housing and it's located at very quiet area. My only problem is when i checked in and i showed my booking ticket to them, they said they have nothing to do with www.hostelworld.com then they told me that actually the 10% deposit that i have paid to hostelworld.com is actually not given to them and they require us to pay full amount of the fee. I just feel uncomfortable with that unreasonable statement.

• 27th Dec 2013