Advantage Hostel Reviews

Sokolska 11, Prague, Czech Republic

The staff were amazing. Very helpful and knowledgable of the area. Rioms and bathrooms were clean and neat and spacious. The light will go out when you take a shower which sucks as they are on a motion timer but don't cover the shower stalls. We had a room facing the street and it was very noisy to the point it was hard to keep the window open and sleep. Breakfast was very reasonable. They have a washer but no dryer and the laundromat is about a 10 minute walk away. m

The place was great, you could chill in the common areas and nobody really bother you. They also had some free activities in the night which was a good way of meeting new people and the staff was really nice. It is located away from the party noises and you can walk everywhere from there. Breakfast was also good, and the kitchen had everything you needed.

Truly recommend. The staff there are very kind and nice. Always ready to help! The environment its superb.

staff are great! they are so friendly. beds and beddings are great. hostel is very clean. location of hostel is really good. you can go everywhere by trams, metro and by foot.

Amazing hostel! The organized beer and wine tastings with Dana were a highlight of the stay. The hotel is also extremely clean and the atmosphere was really cool.

A great hostel! The staff really make this place feel like a home away from home. They go above and beyond to help out and teach you about the local area. The rooms and facilities are cleaned daily and the hostel is nice and quiet. If you're looking for a party hostel this probably isn't the place for you. However, I enjoyed my time here. Great wifi, clean and well stocked kitchen area, laundry facilities, and computers with printing access are some of the great features of the hostel.

Great hostel really enjoyed my stay, the events put on each night are a good way to meet people and the common area is decent... Clean hostel and good facilities, shame the location isn't more central, good breakfast... Staff great in general apart from one guy on reception with a bit of a goatee beard who was very miserable and seemed bothered every time somebody asked him anything, definitely in the wrong job.

Had a great stay mainly thanks to Lukas fornthe great service and Brent for the awesome night out. Thanks guys!

over all a great hostel! Very clean and social!

The hostel is okay. It's nice with breakfast and there's bread and cheese. The location is a bit far away from city center but walkable. My room smelled a bit strange and there's no air con or fan. The activities in the evening are nice but are short and not so many people joins. No good common room.

Brent, Lukas, Franta and Jan who work there, have always been so supportif and gave us the best tips for the city. Thank you guys! We had a great time in this hostel, there is even a kitchen where u can meet othere people and cook. Everyday there is something going on like beer tasting or sangria evening. We recommend this hostel for people who look out to meet new people and like to party and chill.

Much more social hostel than others I've stayed at, have 1 planned event everyday at 8pm and it's a good way to meet people. Location isn't as central as other hostels but it's cheap and easy to find the "main prague" area. Breakfast is really good for a hostel, toast, ham, cheese, pastry, yogurt, cereal, tea, coffee, juices. Nice that it's 24/7 and the staff was good at helping us find places to go to eat/drink/party

a bit out of the way but a nice enoughlĺ

Great little hostel with nice clean rooms and a handy little kitchen (although someone ate my sushi!). It didn't have the party atmosphere of other hostels I've stayed in but that suited me fine as I'd just come from a few heavy days in Berlin. It was amazing value for money, I thino it wored out at £8 a night and that included breakfast, which was great. I visited a friend at Sophie's Hostel down the road which had a lively (and ridiculously cheap!) bar if you wanted to pop out and meet people.

Loved our stay in this hostel, large rooms, great restaurant downstairs

Many thanks for your comment. Hana, manager

Great hostel. Comfy beds with huge lockers, lots of sockets, shelves and lamp for each bed plus good wifi. Overall very clean. Free towels (for deposit) and FREE BREAKFAST of bread, cereals, hams, cheeses was really appreciated. Location isn't perfect but it's just a 10-15 min walk and then you're in a central bit of Prague. Fairly easy access to train stations and airport as it has a metro station just a 2 min walk away. Overall brilliant hostel, thanks!!

Thank you for your comment. It is nice to hear, that our services are appreciated. Hana, manager

Good location and value for money, however make sure you bring a padlock for the lockers. My friend and I were interrailing ans so decent wifi, plug sockets next to the bed and a free breakfast were all features of this hostel that were really great to have and made our stay a lot more enjoyable. There didn't seem to be air con in our room but as we only stayed one night it didn't bother me too much.

Thank you for your comment. Just one notice - padlocks for the lockers are also available on reception desk, where you can rent them for refundable deposit (in case you do not have your own). Hana, manager

Really liked this one! The bathroom could have been just a bit cleaner, but I didnt care really. Recommended!!!!

Thank you for your comment. We are cleaning the bathrooms at least 2x a day and of´course in the evening. But the season means a lot of people sharing the our bathrooms :o) Hana, manager

I wasnt too happy at this hostel. I loved the activities they plan each day. Good way to meet people. But the mattress on my bed was seriously the worst ive ever slept on. The rooms were insanely hot and the hostel is on a main road. So with the windows open it sounded like the cars were driving through the room. They really need to invest in some new mattresses and at least a pedestal fan!

Thank you for your comment. We are sorry about the mattress. We are changing them reguralry, but sometimes we miss the bad one... This summer was really very hot in Prague and the hot was also in the rooms. But there are fans available to rent on reception desk for these hot days. The central location is sometimes more noisy then other parts of Prague... This is what we can not change. Hana, manager

this hostel is amazing, the workers are so helpful and tell you the best places to go to in the day, and where to go to experience the best night life. Each day the hostel organises a different activity, on our first night we got free hot dogs what a dream come true. The hostel is really cosy which makes you feel more at home. The atmosphere is so good here and would advise anyone whos going to Prague for a short break to stay here.

Thank you for your nice comment. It is nice to hear, that you enjoyed your stay here. Hana, manager

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4