Advantage Hostel Reviews

Sokolska 11, Prague, Czech Republic

Lukas and his team is just amazing. This is the best place to stay if you are in Prague. They make you feel like as if you are staying at a hotel. If i ever go back i am going stay again at this place.

• 31st Jul 2015
  • Pakistan

More likely a home than a hostel :)

This was our favourite hostel of our whole trip so far!!! Great place to stay and only a short walk from all the attractions of Prague!! They make the effort to bring travellers together through events every night of the week and encouraging/promoting free tours around the town! Fantastic place!!!

Very enjoyable stay. Good atmosphere in the common area. Bathrooms a bit shabby. Thanks also to Lucas for all his help!

experienced a really nice stay at this hostel. Super chill environment and the staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. Did the Czech cooking night with karel and loved it! Even when I was checked out one of the staff guys, Brent, volunteered himself to walk us to the metro and helped us find our way to the airport. Definitely recommend this place!

• 21st Jul 2015

My sister and I stayed here for three nights. It was approx 15-20min walk from main train station which was good but it was about a 25-30min walk to Old Town Prague (and we walk fast). The staff at the hostel were very friendly and helpful. They have free wifi, a kitchen area on the first and second floors, computers, a smoking patio and a common room for everyone to use. No air conditioning in the rooms which made for hot nights. Bathrooms very clean!! Good hostel just far from city centre.

This was a fantastic hostel! It's close to the metro, but the city is small so that you can walk anywhere. The staff was great and helpful. Especially Lukas & Jan at the reception, and the awesome lady who hosted the sangria night for us (Unfortunately, I forgot her name, but it's written on the wall in the kitchen :) ). Also, whenever I saw Brent in the hostel he would check that I was doing well, and enjoying the city to the fullest. I really felt at home in the hostel! Very clean and safe.

Good value for a pretty standard budget hostel setup in a great location right near IP Pavlova. No wifi, but computer access. Got fleas here, brought a couple back to USA.

Brilliant Hostel- fun energetic staff, great location and we all enjoyed the pub crawl you suggested so much so that we did it twice!. We're on a trip round Europe and this was the best hostel we've stayed in.

• 12th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff and atmosphere make this place an awesome hostel. Special shout out to Brent, Lucas, Dana, and Jan as exceptional staff.

• 11th Jul 2015

The staff and atmosphere was amazing! Great place to get to know other people. The hostel held free group activities each night like a free walking tour or a cooking session where we learned how to make a traditional Czech dessert. Dana and Brent were super friendly and went out of their way to make sure everyone had an amazing time at the hostel!

• 10th Jul 2015

It was excellent! I would gladly stay again if I ever come to Prague!

Loved my stay here. Great atmosphere making it easy to meet other travelers. The hostel is a 15 to 20 minute walk to the city center . The rooms and bathrooms were all clean. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Lukas was working while I was there and he made an extra effort to help me it my stay. Would for sure recommend this place.

Overall was a really nice hostel. Nice common area and kitchen, and had a vast selection at breakfast. Staff were really friendly, and the accommodation was decent for a hostel. Showers and toilets were communal, only 2 per floor. Only negative was the showers. Very tiny and were forced to get changed outside of the shower. Wifi worked well and was only a short 15 minute walk to old town.

Thank you Jan and Radek at the reception, you were very kind and helpful. Breakfast was good and the room was big and comfortable. I would love to stay again.

Only there for a night but wished we could have stayed longer. The staff was amazing and so nice and the people were really friendly and welcoming. Great vibes all around.

You're not paying for a hostel room when you book here, you're paying to be close to Radek. You want to know about bathrooms and wifi? Tough, I wasn't paying attention to them. How could I when I was in the same building as Radek? Have you ever met a man who rode a shark? And bareback no less? Well neither have I but I bet Radek could do it. To be honest I'm surprised Radek hasn't shed his human shell and ascended into the aether yet. Oh there's also a 24/7 booze store close by so that's nice.

Lovely staff, close to a metro station and many cafes/pubs/ restaurants, good sized rooms and bathrooms and a few sociable areas, inside and outside. The cold breakfast was much appreciated! Also bright, lovely decor on the stairs.. However no aircon/fan in our room which was unbearable to sleep in and very slow wifi

Best hostel I stayed at in Europe, Brent who works there is very hospitable and creates a good vibe each night out the back were backpackers mingle and head of later into town. He will also take you to good bars and point you into the direction of good things to do in Pragure.

Overall a great hostel ! Front desk staff were super helpful and friendly. The wifi was great, laundry was cheap and breakfast was good too.

• 30th Jun 2015