Advantage Hostel Reviews

Sokolska 11, Prague, Czech Republic

Fairly good location, 5minute walk to the museum, then 10 minute walk down very nice streets to the Old Town Square. Not heaps around the hostel but I spent most of my time in the old town. Rooms were decent.

10 min walk to Main Street, good wifi , staff helpful, would stay again if went back to Prague

Great hostel. 15 min walk to old.town so not.too bad. staff very helpful and friendly. amazing facilities although only stayed 1 night.so couldn't fully judge. only downfall was the lockers were a bit small and far away drom the bed. great place and breakfast

Awesome hostel with some great staff, some better than the others, radek and blanka were both amazing and helped me with lots of directions getting to and from places, facilities were great, bunk beds bit squeaky but slept fine! Recommend highly! ✌🏼️✌🏼

Radek was GREAT!!!!

• 19th Jun 2015

Great common areas and great breakfast. Location was perfect to get around. The only thing I didnt like is that the shower doors are transparent, makes it a bit uncomfartable

All in all, a really really good hostel. Definitely comes recommended.

3 positive things, breakfast is substantial (free), close proximity to a metro station, good value for money. If you're a solo go somewhere else. It's an old hotel turned hostel. No lift here, up to 4th level. My least fave hostel, traveled 2 months all over Europe. Staff, super unfriendly, (Lukas and Pavlina) you're cool. Male staff (morning shift 16/6) absolutely rude, there's no need to act as such to your guest and a complete stranger. Entrance to the hostel is right in front of a busy road.

This place was amazing! Super friendly staff, everyone who we met there was lovely and we even accidentally walked into a free beer tasting! Location was great for the centre! Only thing was our room was a bit noisy being on the main road, but it wasn't a major issue. Overall had a great time here and would 100% stay again! Thank you!

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

This hostel was awesome!! It was very clean, very accommodating, and in a very good location in Prague. I will definitely stay here again. The staff at this hostel puts on fun, free events every night like beer tasting and sangria parties for their guests. They were so much fun! The room I stayed in was very clean and had lockers where I could lock my things and know they were safe. All around a great place to stay.

• 8th Jun 2015

It was perfect ! Everything Great ! Lukas is very friendly and he can help you with everything!

• 5th Jun 2015

Little bit of a trek to some of the main attractions but a little exercise never killed anyone. Clean, helpful staff, and a great common room area to meet other travelers.

Great staff, great location great price! Brent is the man for pub crawls and showed me some places I'd have never found on my own. Lukas helped me immensely when I over slept my bus and Pavlina and Blanka always had great advice and a smile to offer. Right by the metro, minutes walk from the sites. Great value for the money. Bill advantage!

The staff Jan & Lukas were really nice & helpful. I had a nice experience over there, thank You for making my stay unforgettable.

• 7th May 2015

This hostel was fantastic! Located in an old building within walking distance to the city centre and close to both metro and tram lines. My room (6 bed) was spacious and most nights it wasn't fully occupied so I had more privacy. The bathrooms were always clean. The only night I stayed in there was a cooking class so I was able to meet new people, and learn something new. There was also a communal TV. Cons: There wasn't an elevator, the rooms had carpet that smelled a bit musty.

Great hostel! I want to especially thank one guy.. but I don't remember his name. He had short brown hair with glasses.. he was so cool and made sure I was always okay as I was travelling alone!

• 2nd May 2015
  • Wales

it was very nice stay as every year. we are looking forward for next years. I have to say "thanks" to the best desk clerk franta!!

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Slovakia

Advantage was a good hostel! Decent location and friendly staff (Jirka was awesome and very helpful). Not the BEST hostel I've ever stayed at but I would certainly stay there again.

had a great stay, very relaxed atmosphere, lukas and brent were both very friendly and helpful

Lukas, Jirea, and Brent were great! Had a good time, and it's maybe a 15 min walk from the train station. Nice breakfast and restaurant downstairs.