Advantage Hostel Reviews

Sokolska 11, Prague, Czech Republic

It was a really clean, homey hostel. The free breakfast and computers with Internet access were great. They also had free events most nights, but they weren't well promoted. It was about a 20 minute walk from most of the attractions

One of the best hostels I've ever been to. Big room, with good beds and a nice breakfast. No so close to the city center but is just right beside the subway.

The best party is the breakfast included

Free Breakfast was sumptuous.. It is a Buffet. wifi was strong every corner of the room, The room was spacious, They had kitchen in the 2nd floor too.. Worth the price

We travelled as a group of 4 people and booked a 6-dorm to meet others. unfortunately we must have "missed" the note that it was a private room. So we had to pay for the other 2 beds too! There was no way of changing rooms because everything was booked out, as it was told us, but to be honest...we do not believe that! I have read that people there try to make money as hard as possible. I clearly could see that! Rooms were not worth the money we payed at all. Never again.

try to remove the bed bugs from the rooms :)

very near to metro station. Breakfast was good... near to metro station...very calm...

It was amazing the hostal it's very cool I loved that they show you traditional food and drinks from chezck republic so far is the cheapest hostel I've paid and it has been one of the best. The staff was also great specially Lucas who helped me so much thanks Lucas !!! Nino.