Advantage Hostel Reviews

Sokolska 11, Prague, Czech Republic

Advantage was a good hostel! Decent location and friendly staff (Jirka was awesome and very helpful). Not the BEST hostel I've ever stayed at but I would certainly stay there again.

had a great stay, very relaxed atmosphere, lukas and brent were both very friendly and helpful

• 2nd Apr 2015

Lukas, Jirea, and Brent were great! Had a good time, and it's maybe a 15 min walk from the train station. Nice breakfast and restaurant downstairs.

I heartily recommend this hotel, close to IP Pavola subway, tram station and taxis station. The wellcome is warmful and the receptionnists, Frantz and Lukas are available and smiling. Toilets are clean. Free wifi. Possibility ot get a towel and let the luggage in a cloackroom the last day. Lockers in the room.

• 20th Mar 2015

Thank you for such a kind review. It was pleasure to have you as a guest :-) Josef, manager

Definitely one of the better hostels I've stayed in. They offer a free nightly event like beer tasting or making traditional bamboraky and Dana and Pavlina were excellent hosts. The breakfast was great too, not many places offer swiss rolls with breakfast.

I spent there only one night but it was great. They had a beertasting in the evening I arrived and it was perfect way how to meet my roommates. Bathroom was clean and close to my room. Thank you for such a lovely stay. Next time I'll be in Prague I will sleep there again.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Czech Republic

receptionists lukas and radek were great!

• 6th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Excellent location, a 10-minutes walk from everywhere. Also very safe place. The staff was very friendly, always knew the best places to go, to eat, to listen to some music... I spent a whole week there and have nothing else to say than thank you to everyone there: Lukas, Franta and Blanka. I'll have this hostel recommended to all my friends wanting to visit Prague. Thank you!

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Chile

activities that the hostel were great to get to know other people. kitchen was pretty clean.

Everything about this hostel was great. The staff was especially helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean and bright and they even had some interesting murals on the walls. The location was very close to Wenceslas square and a lot of markets and restaurants, they even had one next to the hostel that served really good beer. Glad I picked this hostel!

the bed wasn't comfortable at all

Was disappointed with the accommodations and vibe of the hostel. Was not as friendly or as comfortable as I would expect. The breakfast was a plus.