Advantage Hostel Reviews

Sokolska 11, Prague, Czech Republic

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Easy to find, near a metro. Friendly staff. Clean and the breakfast is a good deal.

Thank you for your kind review! Hana, manager

It was nice overall but the water would run cold suddenly in the middle of a shower and the lack of proper kitchen facilities was quite a bother as well. The thought behind the free breakfast was much appreciated but the actual contents were really dodgy.

Thank you for your comment. Our kitchenette is equipped by usual kitchen facilities. I do know what exactly did you miss there.... We offer free breakfast which includes bread and rolls, swissroll, butter, jam, honey, yoghurt, wheat, corn-flakes, cheese, spread cheese, ham, coffee, tea, fruit etc... Regarding the shower - it is very easy to change hot-cold water only by simple move by your body - may be that was the problem...

Just a short walk away from nearest metro, convenient access from Prague Airport. Very organized hostel from the moment you enter. Stayed a night in the shared female dorm. Polite and friendly reception, short check-in process, comfortable bed, clean sheets, clean toilets and showers (for those who mind, it's not lockable), excellent WiFi, fully equipped kitchen, free luggage storage beside reception if you need to store after check-out. Security key card access is a plus :) highly recommended!

Really nice hostel, with friendly staff and a short distance to the city. Breakfast is okay with a few options. I felt comfortable and safe the entire time.

I really liked staying here a lot. There was even someone who works at their other hostel and gave me a haircut, it was a great location and setup. Very nice in the off-season :)

The staff were very flexible to my needs. I booked a 6 bed room to myself on accident and with the help of Franka, I was able to switch it to a single dorm without any hassle. Very easy to find the place. It is next to the city center, for any tourist going to the city for the first time can feel are able to visit the liveliest parts of the city in a 5 minute walk.

• 27th Nov 2015

The staff were amazing. Very helpful and knowledgable of the area. Rioms and bathrooms were clean and neat and spacious. The light will go out when you take a shower which sucks as they are on a motion timer but don't cover the shower stalls. We had a room facing the street and it was very noisy to the point it was hard to keep the window open and sleep. Breakfast was very reasonable. They have a washer but no dryer and the laundromat is about a 10 minute walk away. m

The place was great, you could chill in the common areas and nobody really bother you. They also had some free activities in the night which was a good way of meeting new people and the staff was really nice. It is located away from the party noises and you can walk everywhere from there. Breakfast was also good, and the kitchen had everything you needed.

Truly recommend. The staff there are very kind and nice. Always ready to help! The environment its superb.

staff are great! they are so friendly. beds and beddings are great. hostel is very clean. location of hostel is really good. you can go everywhere by trams, metro and by foot.

Amazing hostel! The organized beer and wine tastings with Dana were a highlight of the stay. The hotel is also extremely clean and the atmosphere was really cool.

A great hostel! The staff really make this place feel like a home away from home. They go above and beyond to help out and teach you about the local area. The rooms and facilities are cleaned daily and the hostel is nice and quiet. If you're looking for a party hostel this probably isn't the place for you. However, I enjoyed my time here. Great wifi, clean and well stocked kitchen area, laundry facilities, and computers with printing access are some of the great features of the hostel.

Great hostel really enjoyed my stay, the events put on each night are a good way to meet people and the common area is decent... Clean hostel and good facilities, shame the location isn't more central, good breakfast... Staff great in general apart from one guy on reception with a bit of a goatee beard who was very miserable and seemed bothered every time somebody asked him anything, definitely in the wrong job.

Had a great stay mainly thanks to Lukas fornthe great service and Brent for the awesome night out. Thanks guys!

over all a great hostel! Very clean and social!

The hostel is okay. It's nice with breakfast and there's bread and cheese. The location is a bit far away from city center but walkable. My room smelled a bit strange and there's no air con or fan. The activities in the evening are nice but are short and not so many people joins. No good common room.

Brent, Lukas, Franta and Jan who work there, have always been so supportif and gave us the best tips for the city. Thank you guys! We had a great time in this hostel, there is even a kitchen where u can meet othere people and cook. Everyday there is something going on like beer tasting or sangria evening. We recommend this hostel for people who look out to meet new people and like to party and chill.

Much more social hostel than others I've stayed at, have 1 planned event everyday at 8pm and it's a good way to meet people. Location isn't as central as other hostels but it's cheap and easy to find the "main prague" area. Breakfast is really good for a hostel, toast, ham, cheese, pastry, yogurt, cereal, tea, coffee, juices. Nice that it's 24/7 and the staff was good at helping us find places to go to eat/drink/party

a bit out of the way but a nice enoughlĺ

Great little hostel with nice clean rooms and a handy little kitchen (although someone ate my sushi!). It didn't have the party atmosphere of other hostels I've stayed in but that suited me fine as I'd just come from a few heavy days in Berlin. It was amazing value for money, I thino it wored out at £8 a night and that included breakfast, which was great. I visited a friend at Sophie's Hostel down the road which had a lively (and ridiculously cheap!) bar if you wanted to pop out and meet people.