Advantage Hostel Reviews

Sokolska 11, Prague, Czech Republic

This was a fantastic hostel! It's close to the metro, but the city is small so that you can walk anywhere. The staff was great and helpful. Especially Lukas & Jan at the reception, and the awesome lady who hosted the sangria night for us (Unfortunately, I forgot her name, but it's written on the wall in the kitchen :) ). Also, whenever I saw Brent in the hostel he would check that I was doing well, and enjoying the city to the fullest. I really felt at home in the hostel! Very clean and safe.

Good value for a pretty standard budget hostel setup in a great location right near IP Pavlova. No wifi, but computer access. Got fleas here, brought a couple back to USA.

Great hostel! It's really easy to meet people; a little far away from all the main stuff but it's not a problem.

Brilliant Hostel- fun energetic staff, great location and we all enjoyed the pub crawl you suggested so much so that we did it twice!. We're on a trip round Europe and this was the best hostel we've stayed in.

• 12th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff and atmosphere make this place an awesome hostel. Special shout out to Brent, Lucas, Dana, and Jan as exceptional staff.

• 11th Jul 2015

Thank you for nice comment! It is nice to hear, that we do our work right :o) Hana, manager

The staff and atmosphere was amazing! Great place to get to know other people. The hostel held free group activities each night like a free walking tour or a cooking session where we learned how to make a traditional Czech dessert. Dana and Brent were super friendly and went out of their way to make sure everyone had an amazing time at the hostel!

• 10th Jul 2015

Thank you for your nice comment. We are glad to hear, that you like our activities. It is opportunity for our guests to meet other people staying in our Hostel and share experiences about Prague, learn something new and enjoy Prague. Hana, manager

It was excellent! I would gladly stay again if I ever come to Prague!

Thank you! We will be really happy to welcome you again in Hostel Advantage. Hana, manager

Loved my stay here. Great atmosphere making it easy to meet other travelers. The hostel is a 15 to 20 minute walk to the city center . The rooms and bathrooms were all clean. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Lukas was working while I was there and he made an extra effort to help me it my stay. Would for sure recommend this place.

Thank you for so kind comment. We really need to know, that we are doing our work in a right way. Have a nice time. Hana, manager

Overall was a really nice hostel. Nice common area and kitchen, and had a vast selection at breakfast. Staff were really friendly, and the accommodation was decent for a hostel. Showers and toilets were communal, only 2 per floor. Only negative was the showers. Very tiny and were forced to get changed outside of the shower. Wifi worked well and was only a short 15 minute walk to old town.

Thank you for your comment. It is nice to hear, that you liked our hostel. Hostel is located in an old building and there is not enough space to make the bathroom in a different way. Hana, manager

Thank you Jan and Radek at the reception, you were very kind and helpful. Breakfast was good and the room was big and comfortable. I would love to stay again.

Thank you for your comment. We are happy to hear that you love our hostel. In case you arrive to Prague again, it will be pleasure to welcome you in Hostel Advantage. Hana, manager

Only there for a night but wished we could have stayed longer. The staff was amazing and so nice and the people were really friendly and welcoming. Great vibes all around.

Thank you for nice comment. There is still possibility to come again and stay longer :o) It will be pleasure to welcome you again in Hostel Advantage. Hana, manager

You're not paying for a hostel room when you book here, you're paying to be close to Radek. You want to know about bathrooms and wifi? Tough, I wasn't paying attention to them. How could I when I was in the same building as Radek? Have you ever met a man who rode a shark? And bareback no less? Well neither have I but I bet Radek could do it. To be honest I'm surprised Radek hasn't shed his human shell and ascended into the aether yet. Oh there's also a 24/7 booze store close by so that's nice.

Thank you for your kind comment. But - not only Radek is kind to our guests :o) Have a nice time. And may be see you next time. Hana, manager

Lovely staff, close to a metro station and many cafes/pubs/ restaurants, good sized rooms and bathrooms and a few sociable areas, inside and outside. The cold breakfast was much appreciated! Also bright, lovely decor on the stairs.. However no aircon/fan in our room which was unbearable to sleep in and very slow wifi

Thank you for your comment. This summer is really very hot in Prague. Newly we offer possibility to rent fan for refundable deposit. Regarding the wifi - we contacted our provider to offer better services. Have a nice day. Hana, manager

Best hostel I stayed at in Europe, Brent who works there is very hospitable and creates a good vibe each night out the back were backpackers mingle and head of later into town. He will also take you to good bars and point you into the direction of good things to do in Pragure.

Thank you for your nice comment. We are happy to hear, that you like Hostel Advantage. See you may be next time in Prague. Hana, manager

Helpful receptionist

Thank you for your comment. It is necessary for us to know that we are doing our work good. Hana, manager

Overall a great hostel ! Front desk staff were super helpful and friendly. The wifi was great, laundry was cheap and breakfast was good too.

• 30th Jun 2015

Fairly good location, 5minute walk to the museum, then 10 minute walk down very nice streets to the Old Town Square. Not heaps around the hostel but I spent most of my time in the old town. Rooms were decent.

10 min walk to Main Street, good wifi , staff helpful, would stay again if went back to Prague

Great Hostel! Great location and the staff was very nice!! A special shout out to Franta at the reception for being super helpful!

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Morocco

Great hostel. 15 min walk to old.town so not.too bad. staff very helpful and friendly. amazing facilities although only stayed 1 night.so couldn't fully judge. only downfall was the lockers were a bit small and far away drom the bed. great place and breakfast