Adventour Hostel Reviews

Sinanpaşa Mah. Aşık Garip Sok. No:14 Beşiktaş, Istanbul, Turkey

The staff at the hostel were friendly. There was a power outage for the night, so we spend few hours without electricity. It was cold that day, and when we woke up there was no hot water in the shower. The common area, the reception and the kitchen are all crammed in a very small open area. Not enough space for more than 8 or 10 persons and even with less number than that it looked very crowded.

The hostel is strategically located in Basiktas where restaurants are abundance and bus stops are near. Everything was good about the hostel except for the fact that my duvet had some dried stains on it. They did provide a duvet cover so once I put it on it was fine by me.

If you are a big boy like me you will love the mattress there but you will havea big troub in toilette.Water heater was broken in the morning. It took 30 minutes to fix. Location is great. I booked one night for 24tl and wanted to expend one more night. Receptionist said that rates have raised and i got to pay 29 lira. I cheched on web and rates DECREASE to 21lira per night. I made translation from Turkish in the evening, in the morning over charging.you are lucky that i gave 8

Pro: It was a very good hostel for the money you are paying. The beds are comfortable in the dorms, it is clean and it has kitchen. The staff is great, very gently and friendly. Cons: The showers sometimes doesn't have too warm water, but no so bad.

Lovely hostel, good facilities, cheap for Istanbul, and Besiktas is a great area to stay in

Great location and friendly staff!

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Kyrgyzstan

Seems to attract an interesting group of people and it's right in the heart of Besiktas which is much quieter than nearby Taksim.

We were in Adventour for 4 nights. The stay was fantastic and the staff there really made us very comfortable. All our needs and requirements were met with. It was actually disheartening to checkout. So here's to Emre and Alberto, u guys are doing a great job! Keep it up!

• 20th Feb 2015
  • India

It's a great place to stay in Istanbul in the heart of Besiktas. The staff is great and very helpful. Good place for meeting people :)

• 29th Jan 2015

The staff is great, it's clean and you have everything you need.

• 26th Jan 2015

I stayed 3 nights in a 6 bedded room. The room was ok but I must highlight the huge comfort of the mattresses, I've never seen such tall matresses in a hostel before. The showerplace was a bit small (there is a room with 3 showers in the basement) but anyway it was ok too.

You get exactly what you expect for the price you're paying. It is a great hostel in general. The rooms are a little small but you're just there to sleep anyway :) Although, no wifi in the room in the basement, so maybe ask for another room if you pan on skyping!

Good place, not in the city center but the district is nice, 20 mins walking to Taksim square and Istiakil street. stuff is also nice.