Adventour Hostel Reviews

Sinanpaşa Mah. Aşık Garip Sok. No:14 Beşiktaş, Istanbul, Turkey

Excellent place. I xcellent neighbourhood

Clean, friendly, good space, great neighborhood. I loved it

The location was very far from the old city and Takism square. It also was a 10-15 min walk to the subway in order to make it to those areas. That being said, it is located in a neighborhood called Bestikas which is super local and super lively. It is a great neighborhood to be in and super safe and fun but its hard to get to the other parts of Istanbul.

cheapest room didint have wifi and the showers were next to the room. There is only work two people women and a man the man english skill were basic but the women spoke very good english.

The hostel is located in the coolest part of a side neighborhood and honestly if I could go back, I would spend more time around this hostel than the actual inner part of the city! The staff were so nice and helped me with anything I needed. I would definitely come back again!

• 24th Jun 2015

Great place, will definitely recommend it!

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Portugal

Very good Hostel and would definately recommend. Bit tricky to find and if you would like to have a nice beer you will have to go on the roof, its illegal to drink at the table outside the Hostel.

Okay, look. I don't want to pan this place because other than one very bad experience, everything was great. Long story short, one of the owners threw away about $60 worth of my clothes because of a "late check out". We had been staying at the hostel for 5 days, and we talked to one of the workers about extending our stay, and he said that was totally fine. The next day, I came back to find out that they threw away a lot of my things that were still on the bed. Otherwise a good hostel.

Very friendly staff, good knowledge about Istanbul and good pales to hang out. Great facilities and located in a nice part of the city.

• 6th May 2015

Nice hostel, very friendly staff. Absolutely great location with lots of services around and relatively good prices for Istanbul. Absolutely worth a stay!!