Adventour Hostel Reviews

Sinanpaşa Mah. Aşık Garip Sok. No:14 Beşiktaş, Istanbul, Turkey

Great position, great atmosphere and the two guys are very helpful about transportations and place to visit. We really enjoyed our staying!

STAY AWAY!! I booked for 5nights, arrived to this hostel at around 11pm. guy in the reception told me they didnot get any confirmation from HW and they told me I do not have any reservation. I showed my reservation number and confirmation email, but the guy didnot even look at it. Cuz they sold my ticket to a group. THINK THAT u dont have a place to go in a city like Istanbul at midnight,and with limited amount of money and %10phone charge, just cuz ur hostel didnt want to miss a group &sold it.

The hostel is great, in a great neighborhood, there is everything...lots of cafes, stores, market is so close, and the stations for every kind of public traffic. Also, on the web is written that linen is not included, but it is, so u don't need to pay extra for it. Staff was great, the only thing that I would like to recommend to the hostel staff is to explane better how to get to the hostel. It has good location, but it is not easy to find because it is between two little streets.

amazing staff, room, cleaning, location, everythingj!

Excellent place. I xcellent neighbourhood

Clean, friendly, good space, great neighborhood. I loved it