Adventour Hostel Reviews

Sinanpaşa Mah. Aşık Garip Sok. No:14 Beşiktaş, Istanbul, Turkey

Could be better if they put AC in the room!

New hostel, position in Besiktas that is a lovely suburb but not close to the center. My room (dorm) was underground with just a small window, very small showers and toilets but clean. Rude staff. At midnight they close the big door of the hostel and they don't give you keys, so that if you want to party or just hang out for a beer you'll have to ring the bell and wake up the staff that won't be happy to be annoyed. But they are new in the business so I think they'll soon fix this situation.

Adventour Hostel is a brand new place, very clean, staff is super friendly and helpful and happy to have a chat. Very good lockers in the rooms, nice tables and balconies. They even ask for feedback and what they can do better. Prices are very good for what you get. It's a little noisy but that's normal in Istanbul, it's not in the main tourist area but it's easy to get to it. It's actually in Besiktas which is a very hip area full of young Turkish people with good bars and rastaurants. Top!!

Adventour Hostel is ideally situated in Beşiktaş, close to restaurants, to the Dolmus that leads you to Taksim Square (the place-to-be) in Istanbul, to the Dolmabahçe palace but also close to ferries (Vapur) that can lead you to the Asian part of Istanbul. Oktay and its team are very nice. The hostel was only open for 2 weeks when I arrived there, but you can't have a better price/quality offer! To recommend very warmly... All the best! Laurent

I went to this hostel only a few days after it opened, so obviously there wasn't that many people, but they are going to open a rooftop terrace soon so the atmosphere will definitely be awesome. The beds are very comfy and the rooms are clean and have brand new lockers. The location is good for Besiktas, but it is a 1 hour 15-30 minute walk to the historical center (a lot shorter if you take a bus). I'd recommend this hostel to anyone looking for accommodation in the modern part of Istanbul!

It's a small hostel therefore it has a kind of family atmosphere. I stayed in a female dorm and had my own spin to lock my personal belongings. Space is limited like in every hostel. That's fine. Everything was clean and the stuff very nice. Just one thing I wished to have was more opportunities to lay my cloth in the showers. I can recommend it to weekend tips and day offs.

Adventour had just opened a couple of weeks before my stay there. It's a nice, clean and well-run hostel. Excellent location and all-you-need facilities.