Adventour Hostel Reviews

Sinanpaşa Mah. Aşık Garip Sok. No:14 Beşiktaş, Istanbul, Turkey

The location was very far from the old city and Takism square. It also was a 10-15 min walk to the subway in order to make it to those areas. That being said, it is located in a neighborhood called Bestikas which is super local and super lively. It is a great neighborhood to be in and super safe and fun but its hard to get to the other parts of Istanbul.

cheapest room didint have wifi and the showers were next to the room. There is only work two people women and a man the man english skill were basic but the women spoke very good english.

The hostel is located in the coolest part of a side neighborhood and honestly if I could go back, I would spend more time around this hostel than the actual inner part of the city! The staff were so nice and helped me with anything I needed. I would definitely come back again!

• 24th Jun 2015

Great place, will definitely recommend it!

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Portugal

Very good Hostel and would definately recommend. Bit tricky to find and if you would like to have a nice beer you will have to go on the roof, its illegal to drink at the table outside the Hostel.

Okay, look. I don't want to pan this place because other than one very bad experience, everything was great. Long story short, one of the owners threw away about $60 worth of my clothes because of a "late check out". We had been staying at the hostel for 5 days, and we talked to one of the workers about extending our stay, and he said that was totally fine. The next day, I came back to find out that they threw away a lot of my things that were still on the bed. Otherwise a good hostel.

Very friendly staff, good knowledge about Istanbul and good pales to hang out. Great facilities and located in a nice part of the city.

• 6th May 2015

Nice hostel, very friendly staff. Absolutely great location with lots of services around and relatively good prices for Istanbul. Absolutely worth a stay!!

The staff at the hostel were friendly. There was a power outage for the night, so we spend few hours without electricity. It was cold that day, and when we woke up there was no hot water in the shower. The common area, the reception and the kitchen are all crammed in a very small open area. Not enough space for more than 8 or 10 persons and even with less number than that it looked very crowded.

The hostel is strategically located in Basiktas where restaurants are abundance and bus stops are near. Everything was good about the hostel except for the fact that my duvet had some dried stains on it. They did provide a duvet cover so once I put it on it was fine by me.

If you are a big boy like me you will love the mattress there but you will havea big troub in toilette.Water heater was broken in the morning. It took 30 minutes to fix. Location is great. I booked one night for 24tl and wanted to expend one more night. Receptionist said that rates have raised and i got to pay 29 lira. I cheched on web and rates DECREASE to 21lira per night. I made translation from Turkish in the evening, in the morning over charging.you are lucky that i gave 8

I had a great time at Adventour. I loved the neighborhood and everyone I met at the hostel was incredibly friendly. I really enjoyed getting to know the staff. Thanks for everything!

Pro: It was a very good hostel for the money you are paying. The beds are comfortable in the dorms, it is clean and it has kitchen. The staff is great, very gently and friendly. Cons: The showers sometimes doesn't have too warm water, but no so bad.

Lovely hostel, good facilities, cheap for Istanbul, and Besiktas is a great area to stay in

Great location and friendly staff!

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Kyrgyzstan

Seems to attract an interesting group of people and it's right in the heart of Besiktas which is much quieter than nearby Taksim.

We were in Adventour for 4 nights. The stay was fantastic and the staff there really made us very comfortable. All our needs and requirements were met with. It was actually disheartening to checkout. So here's to Emre and Alberto, u guys are doing a great job! Keep it up!

• 20th Feb 2015