8.8
Fabulous 131 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 131 Total Reviews
Adventura Hostel Located at ul. Francuska 11 a/10, , Warsaw.
Poland
Warsaw 03-906 ul. Francuska 11 a/10
88% 131
52.2326315 21.0550546
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
1st Jun 2016
5.1

Small hostel out of the center of Warsaw. It takes a long time to get into the actual center of Warsaw which was a big disadvantage for me. The mattress was very old, I could actually feel the metal spring sticking in my back, which was very uncomfortable. One night I went for some drinks and returned at 1am. The hostel door was closed and nobody opened the door when I rang the bell. (got in at 6:30) The hostel was clean and the staff is very friendly.

17th Apr 2016

The staff is extremely helpful and nice. I arrived at 7:00 AM with an overnight bus, and they checked me in earlier than check in time because I was tired. There is a nice big, full kitchen so you can cook. This hostel is located a distance from the city center, but it's super easy and FAST to get to the city center by tram. It's located on a street with many coffee shops and restaurants. And groceries store nearby. I really liked the hostel but it was very quiet and I only met one friend.

• Hungary, Male, 18-24
9th Apr 2016

We had a great stay, everything clean and was very homey. Though it does seem quiet, but that could have just been when we were there not many others were. Its a bit out of the central area of Warsaw but that can also be good. Overall it was very good experience with happy and kind staff.

• England, Female, 25-30
9th Apr 2016

I liked the location, close to tram links and some very nice shops and cafes. The hostel was clean, warm and comfortable and had a big, well-equipped kitchen. Fairly quiet while I was there (good for sleeping, less good for socialising!)

• prazakcz7784
  • Czech Republic, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
5th Apr 2016

I had spent 2 nights at Adventura during my short-term vacation in Poland. The hostel is of very high standard and also the staff was very friendly and helpful speaking well English. It was my first visit to Warsaw, and I will not hesitate to return to Adventura in the future.

• Belgium, All Male Group, 18-24
31st Dec 2015

We had a great stay in the Adventure hostel. Super welcoming and helpfull staff and nice and clean rooms! We arrived very early in the morning and could already access our rooms without paying extra, which was very appriciated. Also we celebrated NY with the staff!