Adventura Hostel Reviews

ul. Francuska 11 a/10, Warsaw, Poland

The place is located a little far from center, the staff, girls, were kind. Pity no breakfast. The facilities were good, the bath very clean.

I would stay here again if returning to Warsaw and would recommend anyone to stay there. In a lively suburb but close to city

Good hostel, with a relaxed atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff in a very secure neighborhood. However, it may not be the best place to meet other travellers, if you travel alone as I did. Also, while there are a number of bars and restuarants in the immediate neighborhood, travelling to the city centre actually takes a little bit of time. I would say it's ideal for people or better yet, couples, looking for a more relaxed stay.

Great place to stay :)

Dominika, the owner, is very nice host; she provides enough information about the hostel and the city. However, her staff members are somewhat agresive when talking to the guests. The 6 bed dormitory is too hot during the summer; nevertheless, this is the best hostel where I have stayed in Warsaw. Thanks for everything, Dominika!

Good hostel in a more residential area that is easily connected to the main areas of the city. Bit quiet and pretty small, but common area was social. Near some a couple bars and restaurants.

Best hostel I have stayed, the location is ok, but hotel staff is super helpful. Thank you for all the guides!

It was the best hostel I have stayed in. Dominica did everything to make my trip enjoyable. The hostel is kept spotlessly clean, the beds are very comfortable and Dominica went out of her way to tell me info about the town and to make sure I was comfortable. I only intended to stay over night but when I came back through Warsaw a week later I made a point of staying again. Yes it is on the fourth floor and there is no lift but at 77 I found that no problem. Its a great place to stay

Location is a bit away from any real attractions. Lockers were tiny. Couldn't fit my 15inch laptop and Dslr. Very cool staff. Super helpful. Not much of an atmosphere. May have been the peoples staying there. Fast wifi.

very good hostel, although during my stay it was quite empty and there were no events scheduled, and as a result there was no opportunity to meet people, go out to have some drinks, etc.

Great hostel! Staff were wonderful, the hostel itself was very clean and comfortable- I would definitely stay here again. It's a bit outside of the city center but easy to get in with 25 minute walk or by tram, and you get to see another cool neighborhood in Warsaw.

Nice hostel,Great staff and easy stay.

Dominica is the sweetest, most helpful hostel owner I have ever stayed with! She went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and informed about the city. The hostel itself is very clean and I felt very at home. Definitely recommend this hostel!!

• 17th Apr 2014

It is off the beaten path but not hard to find. Plus the road it is on is one of the best in the city. Good bars, food, etc... The vibe was just average for our stay but that was cause there was just a Marathon run (they were sleeping here) and they were all worn out sleeping. Place is worth it for a chill vibe.