Adventura Hostel Reviews

ul. Francuska 11 a/10, Warsaw, Poland

Very cosy hostel, clean, quiet, located in the pretiest warsaws' district. Located on the 3rd floor in old but well kept building above post office, fits perfectly the ambience of Saska Kępa. I liked it a lot and recommend for everyone who needs some home in his journey.

Everything was great. Nice and helpfull staff. Awsome place

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Poland

It not the most central hostel i Warsaw. But it is also the only thing I have to say about the hostel. And it is possible and cheap to use the public transport in Warsaw. Would definitly stay there again.

The place is located a little far from center, the staff, girls, were kind. Pity no breakfast. The facilities were good, the bath very clean.

I would stay here again if returning to Warsaw and would recommend anyone to stay there. In a lively suburb but close to city

Good hostel, with a relaxed atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff in a very secure neighborhood. However, it may not be the best place to meet other travellers, if you travel alone as I did. Also, while there are a number of bars and restuarants in the immediate neighborhood, travelling to the city centre actually takes a little bit of time. I would say it's ideal for people or better yet, couples, looking for a more relaxed stay.

Great place to stay :)

Dominika, the owner, is very nice host; she provides enough information about the hostel and the city. However, her staff members are somewhat agresive when talking to the guests. The 6 bed dormitory is too hot during the summer; nevertheless, this is the best hostel where I have stayed in Warsaw. Thanks for everything, Dominika!

Good hostel in a more residential area that is easily connected to the main areas of the city. Bit quiet and pretty small, but common area was social. Near some a couple bars and restaurants.

Best hostel I have stayed, the location is ok, but hotel staff is super helpful. Thank you for all the guides!

It was the best hostel I have stayed in. Dominica did everything to make my trip enjoyable. The hostel is kept spotlessly clean, the beds are very comfortable and Dominica went out of her way to tell me info about the town and to make sure I was comfortable. I only intended to stay over night but when I came back through Warsaw a week later I made a point of staying again. Yes it is on the fourth floor and there is no lift but at 77 I found that no problem. Its a great place to stay