Superb 127 Total Reviews
Superb 127 Total Reviews
Adventura Hostel Located at ul. Francuska 11 a/10, , Warsaw.
Poland
Warsaw 03-906 ul. Francuska 11 a/10
91% 127
52.2326315 21.0550546
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 25-30
17th Apr 2016

The staff is extremely helpful and nice. I arrived at 7:00 AM with an overnight bus, and they checked me in earlier than check in time because I was tired. There is a nice big, full kitchen so you can cook. This hostel is located a distance from the city center, but it's super easy and FAST to get to the city center by tram. It's located on a street with many coffee shops and restaurants. And groceries store nearby. I really liked the hostel but it was very quiet and I only met one friend.

• Hungary, Male, 18-24
9th Apr 2016

We had a great stay, everything clean and was very homey. Though it does seem quiet, but that could have just been when we were there not many others were. Its a bit out of the central area of Warsaw but that can also be good. Overall it was very good experience with happy and kind staff.

• England, Female, 25-30
9th Apr 2016

I liked the location, close to tram links and some very nice shops and cafes. The hostel was clean, warm and comfortable and had a big, well-equipped kitchen. Fairly quiet while I was there (good for sleeping, less good for socialising!)

• prazakcz7784
  • Czech Republic, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
5th Apr 2016

I had spent 2 nights at Adventura during my short-term vacation in Poland. The hostel is of very high standard and also the staff was very friendly and helpful speaking well English. It was my first visit to Warsaw, and I will not hesitate to return to Adventura in the future.

• Belgium, All Male Group, 18-24
31st Dec 2015

We had a great stay in the Adventure hostel. Super welcoming and helpfull staff and nice and clean rooms! We arrived very early in the morning and could already access our rooms without paying extra, which was very appriciated. Also we celebrated NY with the staff!

10th Dec 2015
7.7

It was lovely and they upgraded my room for free. The staff was super helpful. It was a ways from everywhere I wanted to go, but the team system is great, so it wasn't a big deal

10th Nov 2015

Loved everything about this hostel! The staff is super friendly, the kitchen is big and stocked with all the necessities, the bathrooms are clean and the showers are good. The wifi is strong all over the hostel. It may be a bit out of the way, but the atmosphere is really worth it. I would definitely stay here again!