Adventura Hostel Reviews

ul. Francuska 11 a/10, Warsaw, Poland

Best hostel I have stayed, the location is ok, but hotel staff is super helpful. Thank you for all the guides!

It was the best hostel I have stayed in. Dominica did everything to make my trip enjoyable. The hostel is kept spotlessly clean, the beds are very comfortable and Dominica went out of her way to tell me info about the town and to make sure I was comfortable. I only intended to stay over night but when I came back through Warsaw a week later I made a point of staying again. Yes it is on the fourth floor and there is no lift but at 77 I found that no problem. Its a great place to stay

very good hostel, although during my stay it was quite empty and there were no events scheduled, and as a result there was no opportunity to meet people, go out to have some drinks, etc.

Great hostel! Staff were wonderful, the hostel itself was very clean and comfortable- I would definitely stay here again. It's a bit outside of the city center but easy to get in with 25 minute walk or by tram, and you get to see another cool neighborhood in Warsaw.

Nice hostel,Great staff and easy stay.

Dominica is the sweetest, most helpful hostel owner I have ever stayed with! She went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and informed about the city. The hostel itself is very clean and I felt very at home. Definitely recommend this hostel!!

• 17th Apr 2014

It is off the beaten path but not hard to find. Plus the road it is on is one of the best in the city. Good bars, food, etc... The vibe was just average for our stay but that was cause there was just a Marathon run (they were sleeping here) and they were all worn out sleeping. Place is worth it for a chill vibe.

A brilliant hostel - we went there as 3 experienced travellers and all agreed it was the best we had ever stayed in. The owner is one of the most friendly and helpful you will ever meet. The only very minor down side to it is the fact it's not right in the centre, but the old town is only 3 or 4 minutes away on one of the very regular trams or 20-25 mins by foot. Can't recommend this place highly enough.

This is the 2nd time I stayed in this wonderful hostel. The owner Dominica and Bartek are the two friendliest people I met in my travels. The hostel is in a perfect location, it has many supermarkets near by and a 3 min walk to the tram or bus routes. The dorm rooms and bathroom facilities are super clean and very spacious. Dominica was very helpful in telling me about Warsaw and the many places to see and things to do. Thank you Adventura Hostel for the great times and Bartek is a Rap Star ..

Lovely staff, nice atmosphere.