Adventura Hostel

9.2
Superb 164 Total Reviews

• Taiwan, Female, 18-24
23rd Apr 2017

It's by far the most comfortable hostel I've ever stayed in Europe! There were not many people there so we had a room of our own( it's supposed to be 5 people room but we were only 2), super comfortable bed and clean kitchen, bathroom. Definitely recommended!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
8th Apr 2017

Loved this hostel. Very cute and clean and the employees were very friendly and helpful. Is a good little walk (or tram is easily accessible) to old tow but lovely place to stay

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
15th Mar 2017

A nice hostel and I met done awesome travellers here. The hostel is very very clean and they prepare everything to me. The staffs are very friendly and helpful that provide lots of information to me and let ne stay here for my overnight bus even I checked out. The location maybe not perfect but easy to arrive by bus it is still convenient and lots if restaurant and cafe, supermarkets nearby. I highly recommend this hostel and I will be back :D

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
9th Feb 2017
7.4

The hostel is Nice if you want something calm. Really far from everything. It was super hard to find a place to exchange money near there. And half an hour from the city center. Terrible idea if you have only one day in the city.

5th Jan 2017

Really cozy and well run small hostel that might be a bit too far from a metro station for some lazy people. Area in itself is nice enough. Seemed like a family business, at least the atmosphere was really homely in a good way. Not a party oriented place, but staff was always willing to help and wasn't against quests bringing their party with them. Really good value for money.

• Netherlands, Mixed Group, 31-40
30th Dec 2016

We booked a 6 person room for 6 persons. 1 couldn't go and we didn't have to pay for him. We still got the room for our selves. The staff is really friendly and willing help. Just ask them anything. The hostel is beautiful, the rooms are comfortable and the beds are good. The bathrooms are clean, spacious and there is enough warm water. The kitchen is big enough en has the proper equipment to prepare your own food. Basically everything is really good about the hostel. Definitely worth it.

• utkarshmalik77520
  • India, Male, 18-24
27th Dec 2016

This is really a friendly hostel. Good kitchen and great staff. I must suggest that this is good hostel and please do not hesitate to book this hostel as I had never faced any problem during my stay. May be one problem might be that it is on 3rd floor of an apartment so one has to climb via stairs to reach the front door of hostel. But my overall stay was good .

3rd Nov 2016

Great hostel! It's a quick tram/bus ride into the main part of the city, in a safe, quiet area. The staff was lovely and friendly and the hostel was clean and cheerful! Would definitely stay here again.