Adventura Hostel Reviews

ul. Francuska 11 a/10, Warsaw, Poland

We had a great stay in the Adventure hostel. Super welcoming and helpfull staff and nice and clean rooms! We arrived very early in the morning and could already access our rooms without paying extra, which was very appriciated. Also we celebrated NY with the staff!

It was lovely and they upgraded my room for free. The staff was super helpful. It was a ways from everywhere I wanted to go, but the team system is great, so it wasn't a big deal

Loved everything about this hostel! The staff is super friendly, the kitchen is big and stocked with all the necessities, the bathrooms are clean and the showers are good. The wifi is strong all over the hostel. It may be a bit out of the way, but the atmosphere is really worth it. I would definitely stay here again!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Really impressive, incredible staff. Fabulous! Only thing I dropped the score about was the atmosphere. The people there didn't exactly meet what one might expect from a hostel with two backpackers climbing a mountain on the logo. But the point is that that could be absolutely coincidental so take it as 97-100. Amazing.

Great and helpful staff, I never write reviews for hostels, but I wanted to give a shoutout to this hostel for their cleanliness and helpful team! Its a nice and quiet space to stay in Warsaw, and the bathroom was amazing! I recommend this place to anyone who is okay with catching a tram a few stops, and dont necessarily need to be in the heart of the downtown.