Superb 152 Total Reviews
Superb 152 Total Reviews
Adventura Hostel Located at ul. Francuska 11 a/10, , Warsaw.
Poland
Warsaw 03-906 ul. Francuska 11 a/10
94% 152
52.2326315 21.0550546
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Mixed Group, 31-40
30th Dec 2016

We booked a 6 person room for 6 persons. 1 couldn't go and we didn't have to pay for him. We still got the room for our selves. The staff is really friendly and willing help. Just ask them anything. The hostel is beautiful, the rooms are comfortable and the beds are good. The bathrooms are clean, spacious and there is enough warm water. The kitchen is big enough en has the proper equipment to prepare your own food. Basically everything is really good about the hostel. Definitely worth it.

• utkarshmalik77520
  • India, Male, 18-24
27th Dec 2016

This is really a friendly hostel. Good kitchen and great staff. I must suggest that this is good hostel and please do not hesitate to book this hostel as I had never faced any problem during my stay. May be one problem might be that it is on 3rd floor of an apartment so one has to climb via stairs to reach the front door of hostel. But my overall stay was good .

3rd Nov 2016

Great hostel! It's a quick tram/bus ride into the main part of the city, in a safe, quiet area. The staff was lovely and friendly and the hostel was clean and cheerful! Would definitely stay here again.

• England, Female, 18-24
27th Jul 2016

I was only here the one night. The location is a little bit out the centre but very easy to get to on the trams from the centre, only about 10 minutes. That does mean it is much quieter so if you need a good nights sleep I would recommend. As a traveller there I like there to be some form of atmosphere and there isn't one at, I was alone in my 8 bed room which allowed for sleep but not for meeting people but if you are just travelling through or looking for somewhere to stay it is perfect!