Adventure Hostel Paraty Reviews

Rua João Luiz do Rosário,76, Centro, Paraty, Brazil

I think it's worth to explain why there are this large variety of comments. There are big rooms with ac and more fans and others without any of it (what makes impossible to sleep when it's 35degrees)! The service is just poor, there's no one in the hostel during the night and the staff (who the a majority cannot speak english or portuguese) don't come until 8/9am (so if you have to leave early, that might cause a massive headache. To summarize: it's dirty, staff are inappropriate, no structure!

Ok, so it is cheap, but i would advise to pay 5 reals more and go to another hostel. The only good thing is that it is near the bus terminal.but.... my room was without aircon & it was possible to die during the night. air wasn't circulating just with fan and smell got really bad from all the sweating people that it was impossible to breath. there are only 2 bathrooms,at least 15 people, so be prepared to wait in cue. &internet was not moving at all.

The rooms were dirty and really small. If you are taller than 1.75 cm you won't be able to stand up straight because the roof is so low. The madras was made out of plastic and smelled really weird. Would not stay here again. Windows could not close, so I got eaten by mosquitos.

Everything was good but during our adventure with this hostel we did leave with a few bed bug bites. We think this issue needs addressing. Other than this issue it was very good value for money.

This was a good stay. the staff was friendly Very cheap and clean hostel. Fields definitely I recommend

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Argentina

Unfortunately I have to let a "bad" review: I got stung by little insects (bugs I guess) all over my body (arms especially, legs and trunks). I kept scratching myself during the whole first night. I thought it was mosquitos but a doctor told me it was likely to be stink bugs... however sheets were clean, but it was coming from the bed/mattress, I'm sure!! But a perfect place (5min from bus station, 5 min from center) and so cheap in November.

the hostel is ok. very cheap but not very clean. it delivers all you can expect for that price.