Adventure Hostel Paraty Reviews

Rua João Luiz do Rosário,76, Centro, Paraty, Brazil

This was a good stay. the staff was friendly Very cheap and clean hostel. Fields definitely I recommend

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Argentina

Unfortunately I have to let a "bad" review: I got stung by little insects (bugs I guess) all over my body (arms especially, legs and trunks). I kept scratching myself during the whole first night. I thought it was mosquitos but a doctor told me it was likely to be stink bugs... however sheets were clean, but it was coming from the bed/mattress, I'm sure!! But a perfect place (5min from bus station, 5 min from center) and so cheap in November.

the hostel is ok. very cheap but not very clean. it delivers all you can expect for that price.

If you only need a place to stay for small money, this is the place you should go for. 5 minutes from the bus terminal and again 5 minutes from the historic center. The hostel is simple (no breakfast, not the most modern rooms) but the staff is very nice (even cute ;)), the puplic area really chilled and unbelievably cheap for what you get!

The hostel is a place you can go if you just want to sleep without any more expectations. The kitchen's equipment is not suitable for cooking anything more than pasta.

This was my best hostel experience. Cristian and Guadalupe are incredibly kind and helpful people. I highly recommend it.

Nice place, good location. Was very goods value for money during flip festival.

Great location, with supermarket, bus station, and restaurants really close. Friendly staff. Clean shared bathrooms and room. Books and videos in common areas for general use. My private triple that was in the hall by the bathrooms was loud on a Monday night due to other guests in the kitchen singing and talking until midnight - the wall between our room and the kitchen was really thin. Overall, nice place!

Very good location, close to the bus station and the city center. Good value for money. Staff is really helpful. There is no breakfast but you can have a good breakfast for 10 real at a hostel nearby.

You get what you pay for. It is well located and you have the option to have an excellent breakfast for 10BRL extra. The beds and rooms though are kind of moody.

Fabulous time here, they were so kind to backpackers and gave us the best price. The house feels like a home and the kitchen is really nice to use and hang out in. Comfy living room space and not too many people so you don't feel crowded. Great location feels totally safe and cool people are attracted to this place. Enjoy!

• 5th Jul 2014

Hostel was good, halfway between the bus station and the historical city center. It was almost empty when we were there, so the atmosphere wasn't terriffic, but the staff were really nice. Very clean.

It is at the centre. Dont forget to apply insect repellant. There were mosquito in the room.