Adventure Hostel Paraty Reviews

Rua João Luiz do Rosário,76, Centro, Paraty, Brazil

This Hostel is located very well near the historic center. The price was reasonable. There was a lovely kind of outdoor kitchen. The place wasn't airconditioned very well and we were sweating all the time.

Excellent hostel! Nice people, great service and well located!

• 19th Jan 2016
  • Argentina

Good value for money in this basic hostel but clean, with friendly and helpful staff, 2 minutes from the bus station and close from the center and historic. I would recommend !

• 12th Jan 2016

Nice chilled hostel. Good location for all areas. The ceiling in our room was low but it was nice not to sleep in a bunk bed :)

++ staff +kitchen -mosquitos

Cheap so do not expect much. Felt like myself and my friend were the only travellers there. Very quiet. Although we stayed end of Oct so out of high season and to be fair did not see many tourists around paraty period. Cleanliness was ok for a hostel of this price. The reason why I gave it poor rating is due to mosquitos. We got eaten alive one night and our friends who came for a night had to switch rooms at 4 am due to getting no sleep from too many mosquitos.

Good place if you're just looking for something cheap to spend the night. If you'd like to have some good vibes and atmosphere better look for another hostel. The common areas were all the time used by the unfriendly argentinian staff and they made you feel like disturbing them by not even saying hi. I stayed 3 nights and was happy to leave the place. I didn't hear a goodbye when I left. Just a "bueno.." Weird.

• 12th Oct 2015

The hostel was totally fine, but there seemed to be only one person who worked there, and she was often difficult to find. This made it hard to ask for anything.

• 23rd Sep 2015

this hostel is cheap, clean , in a good location with nice atmosphere but the best thing about this hostel is the staff! really friendly and helpful, i recommend this hostel 100%!! este hostel esta limpio, buena localizacion, barato y con buen ambiente pero lo mejor del hostel es el personal, super simpaticos! 100% recomendable, obrigado grecia y caco!

Obrigado!!! lindo conocer gente como vos!!! buen viaje y exitos!!