7.7
Very Good 104 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 104 Total Reviews
Adventure Hostel Located at Rua Vinicius de Morais, 174 - Ipanema - RJ, , Rio de Janeiro.
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro 22411-010 Rua Vinicius de Morais, 174 - Ipanema - RJ
77% 104
-22.9824168 -43.2027697
    Rooms available

15th Aug 2016
6.9

The front desk staff was quite friendly; the owner was a different story. One evening I had bought some food at a grocery story and sat myself where breakfast had been served. After several minutes an embarrassed, apologetic member of the staff asked me to move because the owner was upset by my presence since that area was open to the public in the evenings. Apparently paying for four nights of lodging was not enough - I was also expected to buy drinks in order sit at a table.