Adventure Queenstown Hostel

9.6
Superb 1524 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
18th Dec 2016

This hostel was amazing, everything you could wish for, the staff were super friendly and helpful. Had a roast on a Sunday which was lush. The communal areas are a decent size and they had Netflix and a wide range of games!! Super location, if I ever go back to Queenstown I will only stay here and many people I met there said the same!! Amazing!! :-)

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
15th Dec 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Kitchen and bathrooms were amazing and the atmosphere was amazing. Activists were run nightly which made it really easy to make friends. They also had loads of free stuff available to hirer e.g go pros, bikes. 100% recommend staying here!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
13th Dec 2016

Best hostel I have ever stayed at, the staff are so helpful and everything is very clean. Created an amazing atmosphere while I stayed there

• Australia, Female, 25-30
13th Dec 2016

AQ was awesome , the staff were great and very accommodating. The only down side was that the staff left doors unlocked when the cleaned our dorm room and left the balcony door open which can be accessed from the common room. They were very apologetic and I would still go back there. They had activities every night which really got people involved and I had a lot of fun. And the showers are amazing!!

• Malaysia, Mixed Group, 41+
7th Dec 2016
7.1

It's a great place to stay if you are not particular with cleanliness. We felt the rooms are not well kept. The common facilities are okay. The common washrooms and bathroom are connected and it's all unisex. The bathroom has lock but not the washroom. I feel uneasy when entering the washroom.

I am sorry you felt uneasy entering the washroom. Unisex bathrooms are common for hostels around the world. All of the toilet stalls in our common bathrooms are lockable and have their own private wash basins as well. We do offer rooms with private ensuite bathrooms but you chose a room with the use of a common bathroom. We work hard to ensure our rooms and cleanliness are held to an extremely high standard and will do our best to always keep improving. Best of luck in your travels!

5th Dec 2016

I'm 27 years old and a bit of spoiled traveler so I had lots of reservations about staying at Hostels as it was, but AQ did not feel like a hostel at all. This place was awesome, it was better than the apartments I lived in during college. Stayed in a 5bed female ensuite. Plenty of storage space for people's things, super clean, nice big bathroom, comfortable beds. It was also incredibly convenient that every bed has it's own sockets, USB outlets and reading light.

• Indonesia, Female, 31-40
5th Dec 2016

It was the best hostel during my new zealand's trip!

• Thailand, Female, 25-30
4th Dec 2016

AWESOME !!!! every things was provided

• isabellegasparini5702
  • Brazil, Female, 25-30
1st Dec 2016

It was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The crew cared so much about everyone, rooms were clean and clear. All the place is very comfortable and security is really a priority for them. I highly recommend it

30th Nov 2016

This hostel was amazing. I've been to 35 countries and stayed in hostels all over the world and this was one of the very best I've ever experienced. Would definitely recommend and hope to be back myself. (also the tours you can book through them are at discounted prices and VERY worth it!)