Adventure Queenstown Hostel Reviews

Level 1, 36 Camp Street, Queenstown, New Zealand

Probably the nicest hostel I've stayed at in Europe/Australia/NZ. Facilities were absolutely incredible, lounge area was really comfortable as well as the beds, super friendly and helpful staff. Top notch hostel, highly recommended.

I have travelled à lot and this is by far the best hostel i have ever stayed in. It has got everything you d wish and even More. Best place to meet people, awesome staff. Amazing beds, showers and location.

This was my second time staying at AQ. I previously stayed here back in 2011 when it first opened. I was extremely impressed during my first visit then to see even more improvements this visit really wow'd me. This hostel just nails it when it comes to every detail - from an extremely clean kitchen with salt/pepper/oil/spices to now free hire of GoPros, powerpoints inside lockers, USBs on powerpoints, an amazing gear room with a dehumidifier and much more. The list is really endless.

AMAZING!! Dont bother staying anywhere else! Best location in Queenstown and the staff and owner are awesome! Im sure I got annoying with all my questions but the staff never seemed bothered. Free international phone calls was an awesome perk, especially since my 90yr old grandma doesnt have Skype or Facetime. The owner cooks a wonderful home-cooked dinner for $8 on Sunday for the guests, just make sure to sign up. Free Wifi, free towels, two pillows on your bed, etc etc etc!!

Excellent location and the living areas are cleaner and more modern than most hostels. Would definitely stay here again.

• 6th Aug 2014

Best hostel I've been to! Awesome team - I'll be back!

I had a fantastic stay! The beds are so comfy and the staff were very helpful. You could not ask for a better location and the security drying room was great for all the snowboarding gear. All in all Adventure Queenstown is probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in (I've backpacked a lot so this is really saying something).

• 5th Aug 2014

This is definitely one of the best hostels I've ever been to. A lot of free stuff, comfy beds with light and plugs in each of them (even usb), amazing showers, very nice common room open 24/7, really good kitchen and very friendly and helpful staff. computers and internet also for free and the atmosphere was incredible, culdn't ask for more.

Staff were very friendly, ensuite bathroom was huge and cleaned daily with good shower, and the bunks were comfortable (with lights, powerpoints, pocket shelf). Only bad point is that the drying room was small and it didn't seem like the dehumidifier was turn on for long enough as my gear did not dry overnight. But overall the place is great and I would definitely stay there again & recommend.

• 31st Jul 2014

Thank you Adventure Queenstown for a great four days! You guys and girls were more than friendly and make the time and trip of a Solo Traveler that much easier and enjoyable. HUGE thanks to going above and beyond for a strange request/surprise from back home for me! Haha - wont ever be forgotten and thank you for making it possible!! Cheers AQ!

• 17th Jul 2014

Great hostel! Lots of extras that's most other hostels overlooked. Lovely staff also. Thanks for a great stay!

• 11th Jul 2014

Hostel of the 21st century, tech savvy & really focuses on making travellers feel like its there home away from home. I have to commend the way that they run this place as staff always put customers front of mind. All activities can be arranged within the AQ headquarters, so you really need to think. Central location, quiet of a night time, really clean, heaters in rooms for those who don't take the cold well & usb ports to charge electonics. Recommend 150% thanks 2 adding to the memories AQ!

The hostel was amazing, the best part of which was the staff, who were all awesome

Amazing hostel.

Best Hostel I have ever been

The Hilton of Backpackers

Excellent hostel! The first hostel I've ever stayed at and know it can't get any better.

• 30th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Another great stay at Adventure Queenstown! Brilliant accomodation in a wonderful location! Facilities are great and staff are friendly!! Will definatly be coming back.. see you soon :)

• 27th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Just a top place to stay. They could not do enough to make our stay amazing. Would defo book there again.

Such a great hostel. The best I've probably ever stayed at. It is made for people traveling alone and/or wanting to meet people. Their attention to little details is amazing and the staff is great. I have been recommending this hostel to everyone traveling to Queenstown!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4