Adventure Queenstown Hostel Reviews

Level 1, 36 Camp Street, Queenstown, New Zealand

It's nice to have staff that genuinely are happy to have you stay with them. You can tell they have stayed in hostels themselves and made a list of everything they didn't like and changed it for their hostel. It is a great business, congratulations guys, you will continue to have floods of backpackers because of the fantastic reputation you've given yourselves.

• 19th Nov 2014

You have two options: 1) read through the 1000+ reviews that have given this hostel a 98% rating, hoping to see where that 2% came from, only to find out that the owner had those very minor issues fixed immediately. Or 2) save yourself the hassle and stay here. It really is as good as everyone says. You will feel at home as soon as you walk in the door.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Tons of thoughtful features like central storage room with power outlets in each locker, curtains around each bed for privacy, dual outlets at each bed, LED reading light, nightly activities, open kitchen, frisbees/iPads/GoPros/etc available to borrow, advice and booking on all Queenstown activities. Don't stay anywhere else in Queenstown.

AQ is far and away the best hostel. I've stayed in dozens all over the world and everything about this place wins. The people, perks, atmosphere, family meals and game nights, location, etc etc etc. If you're fortunate enough to have the opportunity, STAY.

• 7th Nov 2014

Great hostel, couldn't fault it. Definitely the best one I stayed in when visiting Queenstown

• 7th Nov 2014

I felt spoiled whilst I was there. Thanks alot. The facilities and atmosphere are amazing. I will stay again if I am in Queenstown.

Fantastic!!!

I had a pleasant experience at the hostel " ADVENTURE QUEENSTOWN ". Would be staying again and recommend it to everyone! Thank you!

• 25th Oct 2014

I loved this place. When it comes to hostel living it is the little things. This place had a nice head lamp, plugs next to each bed. Under each bed was a cabinet to stow away all your stuff so it isn't thrown everywhere. I stayed in a 5 female en suite. I loved that everyone had name tags on their beds. You can also put down $20, borrow a go pro, go bungy jump and upload it later at the hostel, return it and get money back. How awesome. Also a towel was given and blow dryers were in girls room!

Honestly this is the best hostel I've ever had the pleasure of staying at. AQ thinks of all the little things that make life as a backpacker so much more enjoyable and easy. For those tech savvy people, the wifi is not only 100% free but fast and each bed comes equipped with its own outlet complete with a reading lamp and USB ports so no converter is needed to charge your electronics. Beds are comfy and sturdy and staff is super friendly. This place is really a "home away from" home environment.

• 21st Oct 2014

Had an amazing time here! Staff was very helpfull and this hostel is the best we've stayed in so far in New Zealand!

• 19th Oct 2014

Amazing hostel. Great beds, that dont squeak. Showers that are on par with hotel quality showers. Kitchen facilities that allow for all sorts of cooking. I believe this hostel should be the benchmark for what other hostels should strive for. I should also mention the staff, they were incredibly friendly and made you feel included right off the bat!

Best hostel I've ever been to! Outlets next to every bed! Bathrooms were so clean and like a hotel! Common areas were spacious and had a good atmosphere. Spacious kitchen. Wooden beds so no creaking! Very secure for valuables, you'll see. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Nothing bad to say!

THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE!.. period!

Could hardly fault this hostel . Right in the middle of the town , staff was amazing seem to know everything about the area and what to do . Only bad mark I could place was the long term residents they seem to take over the kitchen/TV room from time to time ! Also thought this hostel didn't allow long term residents . Over wise the best hostel Iv stayed in !

Nice to hear you liked our little hostel! We have just 4 long-stay guests who use the remaining beds in the staff room, beyond that, we have a 10 day max stay limit. We do have a few guests who have been here more than a week at the moment as they search for work and accommodation - perhaps this is more of what you were referring to. We're mindful that guests that stay 2-3 days are not made to feel uncomfortable and will look at addressing this again now. Thanks for the feedback.

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Plugs EVERYWHERE. Amazingly fast free wifi. Super clean. Awesome lockers. Movie/quiz/Mario kart nights. Kitchen was fantastic. Only bad bits I encountered was my fresh food (bought a few hours before) was thrown away even though it was labeled correctly and the cliquiness of the staff

Easily the best hostel I've stayed at! Great facilities: the rooms, kitchen, bathrooms, etc. were very nice, of top quality. The staff is amazing: not just helpful for information, but also really cool people to get to know. Atmosphere was excellent as well, easy to meet lots of people who are up for an adventure. (The staff hosted a bbq one night, which also made it easy to meet people). Amazing experience staying here, I plan to come back!

AQ was exactly what I was looking for when I planned my trip to Queenstown. From the very social environment, to the very clean facilities, to the even friendlier guests, everything was just right. Never once did I feel worried about my or my things' security. I was very pleased with the frequency which my dorm was cleaned. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• 7th Oct 2014

A really nice and modern place to stay. No breakfast but a big kitchen to cook. Also a huge TV with many films to watch with other backpackers. Great place!

Incredible place to stay. Everything was perfect. Thanks.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4