Adventure Queenstown Hostel Reviews

Level 1, 36 Camp Street, Queenstown, New Zealand

Incredible Hostel, the bathrooms and showers are amazing , the staff are awesome and know everything there is to know about Queenstown . The rooms are spotless , it is in the heart of Queenstown. You really can see why this hostel has the ratings it has. Oh did I mention the kitchen is the best I've seen in a hostel.

• 28th Jun 2015

Best hostel we stayed at in NZ. Great atmosphere, lots of hooks, clean, great staff and we felt like home the moment we got there!

Fantastic all round couldn't fault this hostel at all. Would recommend.

Great location, common areas are great, kitchen has a lot of supplies. Staff very friendly. Trivia night was fun! Showers brand new!! Would definitely go back again

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Spain

nice hostel, good beds, nice staff!

Such a cute hostel. Had a good vibe too. Great that you could borrow things like hairdryers and straighteners. Would definitely recommend

• 4th Jun 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

I have stayed ar a few hostels around the world already, this was without question the best one! Very clean, amazing atmosphere, free stuff and great nice staff!

• 25th May 2015

AMAZING hostel!! Great location, very friendly staff and awesome showers!!

I can't say anything negative about this hostel! If you're in Queenstown, you need to stay here!

Lived up to the hype, wish there were more hostels like this.

I really LOVED this hostel. It felt like I was staying with one big happy family. The staff was beyond friendly and knowledgeable. I loved how they had dinner's some nights, it felt nice. The location was beyond perfect, it was in the center of everything really.

Honestly, the best hostel I've booked with since I started traveling. I could not have asked for more from the staff, facilities, or overall experience. The staff go above and beyond to help fellow travelers in any and every way that they can. The experience from check-in to check-out was the smoothest and easiest that I've had. They try to save you money rather than nickel-and-diming you every step of the way for minor accommodations, and the environment promoted community like none other.

• 10th May 2015

Best hostel I have ever stayed in!

• 7th May 2015

I've stayed in a lot of hostels in the last 2 years and this is one of the best I have stayed in. Everything is built for your comfort and convenience down the plugs, USB ports, personal lamps, and pockets for stuff right next to each bed. This place was obviously built by experienced backpackers who love the lifestyle and wanted to create a place of comfort and convenience for those of us who have been away from home for a long time. Thanks guys, it's much appreciated!

The nicest hostel I have ever stayed in and everyone I stayed with at the time agreed. Rooms are a good size and all beds have plugs and usb chargers next to them. The lounge and kitchen are great to socialise and chill out in. Thanks so much Brett and the team

• 3rd May 2015

Brilliant, relaxed, plug sockets by the beds were a Godsend. Best hostel I stayed in in 6 months of NZ by a mile

• 3rd May 2015

In the past 18 months I have travelled to a fair few places and stayed in a heap of different places. This is by the best hostel I have ever stayed at! The owner has his head switched on and seems to always be looking to improve the place. I stayed here back in mid 2012 and thought it was fantastic when I returned to Queenstown I went straight to this hostel and was expecting the same as last time but i was amazed they had continue to improve it even further. You couldn't ask for anything more!

• 28th Apr 2015

Very friendly with lots of thoughtful touches like Extra towels , shampoo and straighteners! Also free use of bikes !

• 28th Apr 2015

Absolute best hostel I've ever been to! New bathroom, clean rooms, great, helpful and lovely staff, new, big, very clean kitchen, great atmosphere, you could easily meet new people, especially in the eating area, evening programs, very very very central and and and ... seems to ruine the rest of my trip, because now I know how a 100 % hostel has to be like.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! The staff were so fun and friendly and helpful, they really added to my experience. The rooms and common room and kitchen were simply amazing. TWO personal chargers by every bed, pristine marble bathrooms, chargers in the comfy common area, couches and bean bag chairs, I could go on. Very clean and well-taken care of and fun activities almost every night. Superb! Thanks for a wonderful stay (and ruining all other hostels for me).

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4