Adventure Queenstown Hostel Reviews

Level 1, 36 Camp Street, Queenstown, New Zealand

Honestly this is the best hostel I've ever had the pleasure of staying at. AQ thinks of all the little things that make life as a backpacker so much more enjoyable and easy. For those tech savvy people, the wifi is not only 100% free but fast and each bed comes equipped with its own outlet complete with a reading lamp and USB ports so no converter is needed to charge your electronics. Beds are comfy and sturdy and staff is super friendly. This place is really a "home away from" home environment.

• 21st Oct 2014

Had an amazing time here! Staff was very helpfull and this hostel is the best we've stayed in so far in New Zealand!

• 19th Oct 2014

Amazing hostel. Great beds, that dont squeak. Showers that are on par with hotel quality showers. Kitchen facilities that allow for all sorts of cooking. I believe this hostel should be the benchmark for what other hostels should strive for. I should also mention the staff, they were incredibly friendly and made you feel included right off the bat!

THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE!.. period!

Could hardly fault this hostel . Right in the middle of the town , staff was amazing seem to know everything about the area and what to do . Only bad mark I could place was the long term residents they seem to take over the kitchen/TV room from time to time ! Also thought this hostel didn't allow long term residents . Over wise the best hostel Iv stayed in !

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Plugs EVERYWHERE. Amazingly fast free wifi. Super clean. Awesome lockers. Movie/quiz/Mario kart nights. Kitchen was fantastic. Only bad bits I encountered was my fresh food (bought a few hours before) was thrown away even though it was labeled correctly and the cliquiness of the staff

AQ was exactly what I was looking for when I planned my trip to Queenstown. From the very social environment, to the very clean facilities, to the even friendlier guests, everything was just right. Never once did I feel worried about my or my things' security. I was very pleased with the frequency which my dorm was cleaned. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• 7th Oct 2014

A really nice and modern place to stay. No breakfast but a big kitchen to cook. Also a huge TV with many films to watch with other backpackers. Great place!

Incredible place to stay. Everything was perfect. Thanks.

Lovely touches around the place that show they really thought it through. Great WiFi for Queenstown!

This hostel is every bit as good as everyone says! Helpful and friendly staff, great location and facilities with a competitive price.

Great hostel, modern facilities, friendly staff and good atmosphere. Location is right in middle of cbd. Will definitely stay there again when I return to queenstown.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! Great facilities, comfortable beds and spacious rooms. Free wifi and intl phone calls are a huge plus, as are the complimentary towels (so nice after having used a travel towel for ages!), two pillows, and bedside outlet, light, and pockets.

• 26th Sep 2014

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Location is perfect, staff is super nice and helpfull and they organise a lot of different things in the hostel (quiz, movie night etc.) therefore the atmosphere in the hostel is very nice. I stayed in the female dorm where they supply not only hair dryers and towels but also nail polish, irons and shampoo. I def recommend staying here!

Best hostel I've stayed at!

AQ hostel is very good. It has good activities through out the week and very good staff

• 13th Sep 2014

Thank you for picking up my glasses lol

Very good Hostel, would recommend it. Don´t stay anywhere else in QT. Good Rooms and everything they promise in their description is true.

• 10th Sep 2014

I loved it here - best Hostel in NZ!!!

Great location, great facilities and proactive staff. Definitely the place to stay in Queenstown for a short visit!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4