Adventure Queenstown Hostel Reviews

Level 1, 36 Camp Street, Queenstown, New Zealand

Very nice Hostel, had an amazing stay. Friendly staff, clean and spacious rooms, clean showers, big lobby and big kitchen (with everything!!!! you need), central located...Can Absolute recommend it :)

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed at! It has everything, fibre optic wifi for free!! You can borrow the real frisbee golf frisbees, iPads, bikes, iPod chargers and loads of other stuff! It's got a really nice vibe unlike big hostels you can get to know everyone better. Definitely would recommend to friends, only thing is book ahead because they fill up quick!

Adventure Queenstown is easily amongst the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Besides a great location, awesome travel pictures and more cooking equipment than I have at home you can rent anything from a frisbee to a bike for free. Our dorm had an en-suite bathroom with all sorts of free cosmetics, there was a really fun scavenger hunt, Netflix, a great balcony and the staff was super nice and helpful. It was a fabulous stay and I see no reason to consider staying anywhere else in Queenstown!

with free rental of bikes, go pros and everything else on top of an awesome hostel its one of the better hostels ive ever stayed

This place is basically a backpackers wet dream. The owner has travelled extensively and implemented all the best things into this place. It's essentially perfect. Everything you'd want is free, staff is awesome, and it's very comfortable. It's rare to find a place like this, if you're lucky enough to be able to stay here you definitely should. Be wary of the lounge room, it will suck you in. I really loved this place, very deserving of all the awards and accolades they have recently received.

Clean bathrooms, yay!!

Honestly probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Perfect location, loads of activities to bring the hostel together, stupidly clean bathrooms, and great communal spaces. Can't find anything to complain about- can't recommend AQ highly enough! Stay here!!!!!

Staying at AQ was the best decision we made the entire trip, besides bungy jumping ofcourse. 😉 From the staff, to the amenities, everything was amazing! The only hostel I have ever been to where the showers are nice, the bathrooms are clean, the bed comfortable, and the staff remarkable. I will definitely be back at AQ. Loved the city. Loved the hostel.

• 5th Dec 2015

Adventure Queenstown was such a great find! The staff is so friendly and helpful. I went with a group of 6 and they helped us sort out all of our activities and book them on the best weather days. They also took the time to get to know our names and we felt like a part of a little family. The location is amazing with only a short walk to the lake front, and the restrooms are really nice. Did I mention there are tons of hooks and they provide you with a towel? I loved it!

• 5th Dec 2015

I can see why they are #1 hostel in the world.

Awesome. Wifi was great. Good kitchen and common areas.

Best hostel!! Wouldn't stay anywhere else

• 1st Dec 2015

This hostel is amazing! We heard great things about it but were absolutely blown away by the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, the cleanliness of the facilities and the perfect location. Thanks for an incredible time, Adventure Queenstown!

• 29th Nov 2015

Adventure Queenstown Hostel was the best way to begin our trip! Very friendly, clean, accommodating, and thoughtful. Comfortable beds and great kitchen with balcony. Spacious common areas to spend time with fellow backpackers. The location was so central - right on the main street! Parking at times difficult to find, however there was cheap Wilson parking around the corner. Highly recommended!

• 26th Nov 2015

Staff was so extremely friendly. Great central location and many amenities!

What more can I say about this place that has not already been said? Incredible atmosphere, I felt so welcome into their little community. So close to every thing. Has everything. Basically you can't go wrong with staying at AQ and I highly recommend that you do!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in! they provide complete comfort and ease for your travelling, from bikes and iPads, to awesome bathroom and the staff definitely make your stay at queenstown even better. Have a roast dinner every sunday and I was lucky enough to experience a thanksgiving feast which was amazing. I would go back to queenstown just to stay at this hostel! I highly recommend this place.

• 22nd Nov 2015

Great location, nice bathrooms, you can walk out to a balcony from dorm rooms which was great, noisey at night from surrounding bars but can't complain really - it's Queenstown :-)

Amazing hostel and constantly has cool events going on so that you're always able to meet new people. Plus i love the little personalized white boards!

They have thought of absolutely everything. Outlets by the bed, towel if you forgot one, little pouch bedside, a personal light, a storage room, they lend out bikes, gopros, and more. The lounge room is so nice and relaxing with Netflix. It's in the best location, you can walk to anything. I loved it here, the staff was great, they'll book things for you. 100% the best.

« first « Prev 1 2 3