Adventure Queenstown Hostel Reviews

Level 1, 36 Camp Street, Queenstown, New Zealand

Cannot say enough good things about this hostel. Lisa and the rest of the staff are all so nice and helpful! Atmosphere is awesome! The rooms even have USB ports to charge your electronics. Free towels on your bed when you check in. Best hostel I've stayed in and I've travelled to 30 countries.

Very nice and clean hostel. Room are nice, enough space for luggage, clean bathroom, towels, everything is there. I really enjoyed my stay there.

Location perfect,TV lounge amazingly chilled with film nights,rooms quiet & cool,kitchen big with everything,big hostel even have straighteners,fast computers,clean,lovely staff,lots of space,beds not squeaky,great activities,book stuff for u,social but easy to have ur own space if u prefer,plenty showers etc,lots of free stuff,can buy snacks in lounge.what would make this the Creme d la Creme of hostels is electronic key cards for bedrooms as ppl too lazy to lock/unlock manual key.best hostel!!

Thanks for your great review! The reason we don't have key-card entry to the rooms is being a small hostel we are unable to run a 24 hour reception. It can be common for key-cards to fail and if a guested had one fail in the middle of the night, they would be locked out. Or if a sleepy person forgets to take their card to the bathroom, same problem. We have given this a lot of thought and the way we operate is best balance. We have a secure 24hr monitored locker room for valuables!

By far the best hostel I have stayed in in New Zealand. Everyone in our group agreed.

AMAZING! This hostel has thought of everything! 2 plug sockets and 2 USB inlets at each bed! What more can you want :) Staff were very helpful and friendly!

I absolutely loved my time here. Thank you for making my solo travel to New Zealand unforgettable and life changing!!!

• 21st Dec 2014

I'm usually picky with hostels as I'm on a long term travel, but this one just deserves all its rave reviews: imagine all yr favorite things from all yr favorite hostels, all in one, and you've got them here. So thoughtfully planned in every single detail, I wanted to hug the friendly staff, move into the comfy rooms forever, bake and fry all day in the awesome kitchen, lounge in the dangerously comfy livingroom at all times, and I slept very well (hard for this light sleeper)!

Brilliant, Best hostel i have ever stayed at

• 13th Dec 2014

One word: awesome

Perfect place to stay in queenstown. So many free things (bike hire, spices

This hostel is really awesome! I love it very much. It's clean. It's quiet in the bedroom. You can borrow a lot of things you need for free, such as bike, iPad, etc. I love their bike, which is really good to ride! And I also love their useful, big and clean kitchen. The food storage place is in order and they have different fridge for different rooms, so that it's easy to find your food and won't be crushed by other's food. And the staff are very nice also. Thank you so much.

I have no complaints about this hostel and in fact would absolutely, without question, recommend it to everybody and anybody. The owner is fantasticly friendly and helpful, and this seems to filter through his staff and also through the hostel itself which has been set up to meet your every need as a backpacker. Chilled areas, great kitchen, amazing beds, hot and strong showers, excellent location, 2 balconies to sit and enjoy some sun... Don't dwell on it, just book!

I have stayed at at least over a dozen hostels and this was easily the best place. Great facilities, FREE WIFI, really comfy beds, great location in Queenstown, free bike rental, an incredible lounge room and a great environment. I was ready to take up permanent residence upon arrival. Truly an amazing hostel.

This is hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Nothing is overlooked. Every bed is very comfortable, has two pillows, a partial curtain, usb charging ports, reading lamp and pocket on the wall for personal items. They lend out mountain bikes, go pros, ski and snowboard equipment and a host of other items. Fantastic large kitchen and a very secure luggage room with cameras and small lockers with charging ports in the lockers to charge phones, cameras, computers etc. Excellent location!

It's nice to have staff that genuinely are happy to have you stay with them. You can tell they have stayed in hostels themselves and made a list of everything they didn't like and changed it for their hostel. It is a great business, congratulations guys, you will continue to have floods of backpackers because of the fantastic reputation you've given yourselves.

• 19th Nov 2014

Staff were very helpful and friendly, great feeling of community within the hostel and fantastic facilities made my stay during a week of pretty miserable weather, great!

• 17th Nov 2014

Perfect, thank you! I was never worried to leave anything unattended. Even left some expensive coffee and got it back days after I checked out. Also loved the 24 hour lounge and the fact that there were more than enough outlets for everyone (which I found is a big problem in all other hostel in New Zealand I stayed in). The girls bathrooms had anything a girl can ever dream of! Good job, guys :-)

Quite possibly the best hostel I have ever stayed in after a year on the road, great common areas, super helpful staff, central location and great place to meet people without being a loud party hostel.

• 11th Nov 2014

You have two options: 1) read through the 1000+ reviews that have given this hostel a 98% rating, hoping to see where that 2% came from, only to find out that the owner had those very minor issues fixed immediately. Or 2) save yourself the hassle and stay here. It really is as good as everyone says. You will feel at home as soon as you walk in the door.

This is a fantastic hostel in a great location. Highly recommended. Just the best.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4