Adventure Queenstown Hostel Reviews

Level 1, 36 Camp Street, Queenstown, New Zealand

A return trip, and just as satisfied as I was the first time.

The reception staff were amazing, helpful and sorted me out with money when my card got cancelled by he bank due to a fraudulent transaction in another country.

stayed in a 4 bed room. room/bathroom were a little small but both were clean. power point at every bed was great as was the free wifi. great location. the free use bikes and even a Go-Pro was awesome! lounge are was cool. i'd stay again

The only issue I had was that there was so many staff, I understand that hostels run on a work for board system. but the amount of staff that where lounging around in the common areas all day was a bit excessive.

• 17th Jul 2015

the staff are WONDERFUL. They make all the difference :)

Can't fault this place! Top place, top stay!

Incredible Hostel, the bathrooms and showers are amazing , the staff are awesome and know everything there is to know about Queenstown . The rooms are spotless , it is in the heart of Queenstown. You really can see why this hostel has the ratings it has. Oh did I mention the kitchen is the best I've seen in a hostel.

• 28th Jun 2015

Such a fantastic hostel! Super social atmosphere (while still being able to sleep at night), friendly and knowledgeable staff and great facilities. Organised dinners and quiz nights made it easy to meet fellow travellers, plus it's smack bang in the middle of town so there's always a crowd heading out later. Dorms, kitchen, bathrooms and common areas were all clean and comfy. Would 10/10 recommend.

Best hostel we stayed at in NZ. Great atmosphere, lots of hooks, clean, great staff and we felt like home the moment we got there!

Fantastic all round couldn't fault this hostel at all. Would recommend.

Great location, common areas are great, kitchen has a lot of supplies. Staff very friendly. Trivia night was fun! Showers brand new!! Would definitely go back again

nice hostel, good beds, nice staff!

Such a cute hostel. Had a good vibe too. Great that you could borrow things like hairdryers and straighteners. Would definitely recommend

• 4th Jun 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

I have stayed ar a few hostels around the world already, this was without question the best one! Very clean, amazing atmosphere, free stuff and great nice staff!

• 25th May 2015

AMAZING hostel!! Great location, very friendly staff and awesome showers!!

Fantastic hostel. Having backpacked in Europe, Asia, Oz and NZ I can easily say that this is the best hostel I've stayed in. It's in a central location, extremely clean, the staff are extremely helpful and friendly and it feels like everything has been thought of when it comes to their facilities, I especially liked the USB charger points beside your bed and in the lounge, great when you've lost your charger. Overall, it's just the best place to stay.

• 17th May 2015
  • Northern Ireland

I can't say anything negative about this hostel! If you're in Queenstown, you need to stay here!

Lived up to the hype, wish there were more hostels like this.

I really LOVED this hostel. It felt like I was staying with one big happy family. The staff was beyond friendly and knowledgeable. I loved how they had dinner's some nights, it felt nice. The location was beyond perfect, it was in the center of everything really.

Honestly, the best hostel I've booked with since I started traveling. I could not have asked for more from the staff, facilities, or overall experience. The staff go above and beyond to help fellow travelers in any and every way that they can. The experience from check-in to check-out was the smoothest and easiest that I've had. They try to save you money rather than nickel-and-diming you every step of the way for minor accommodations, and the environment promoted community like none other.

• 10th May 2015