Adventure Queenstown Hostel Reviews

Level 1, 36 Camp Street, Queenstown, New Zealand

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Location is perfect, staff is super nice and helpfull and they organise a lot of different things in the hostel (quiz, movie night etc.) therefore the atmosphere in the hostel is very nice. I stayed in the female dorm where they supply not only hair dryers and towels but also nail polish, irons and shampoo. I def recommend staying here!

Best hostel I've stayed at!

AQ hostel is very good. It has good activities through out the week and very good staff

• 13th Sep 2014

Thank you for picking up my glasses lol

Very good Hostel, would recommend it. Don´t stay anywhere else in QT. Good Rooms and everything they promise in their description is true.

• 10th Sep 2014

I loved it here - best Hostel in NZ!!!

Great location, great facilities and proactive staff. Definitely the place to stay in Queenstown for a short visit!

Perfection! Eye for detail and a good organisation makes it the best hostel I've ever visited.

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Amazing stay, super helpful staff & unbeatable location. Only possible way it could've been better is if the shared bathroom on the top floor was less prone to flooding.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Thanks for the feedback! Great to hear you loved staying with us! Yep, you were right about the shower, but we're pleased to say this has now been fixed. We arranged it as soon as we could, but sometimes getting a workman can take a few days. Hope to see you all back next year!

Totally awesome place to stay and meet cool, adventurous people, 100% recommending this to friends!

• 31st Aug 2014

One of the best setup

Had such a good time and the staff was awesome! Everyone was super friendly and accommodating.

• 26th Aug 2014

Great place. In the middle of queenstown. Everywhere is "around the corner from AQ" Staff are friendly and helpful. Rooms are new and clean.

• 25th Aug 2014

Great hostel, rooms were on the small scale but they were really clean and having an ensuite was fabulous! The communal lounge room was cozy and chilled with lots of movies to watch, the wifi worked perfectly (and was free), and they had computers that worked well too. Great nights sleep and was quiet and no noise trailed in from any clubs nearby. Definitely recommend.

Probably the nicest hostel I've stayed at in Europe/Australia/NZ. Facilities were absolutely incredible, lounge area was really comfortable as well as the beds, super friendly and helpful staff. Top notch hostel, highly recommended.

I have travelled à lot and this is by far the best hostel i have ever stayed in. It has got everything you d wish and even More. Best place to meet people, awesome staff. Amazing beds, showers and location.

This was my second time staying at AQ. I previously stayed here back in 2011 when it first opened. I was extremely impressed during my first visit then to see even more improvements this visit really wow'd me. This hostel just nails it when it comes to every detail - from an extremely clean kitchen with salt/pepper/oil/spices to now free hire of GoPros, powerpoints inside lockers, USBs on powerpoints, an amazing gear room with a dehumidifier and much more. The list is really endless.

AMAZING!! Dont bother staying anywhere else! Best location in Queenstown and the staff and owner are awesome! Im sure I got annoying with all my questions but the staff never seemed bothered. Free international phone calls was an awesome perk, especially since my 90yr old grandma doesnt have Skype or Facetime. The owner cooks a wonderful home-cooked dinner for $8 on Sunday for the guests, just make sure to sign up. Free Wifi, free towels, two pillows on your bed, etc etc etc!!

Excellent location and the living areas are cleaner and more modern than most hostels. Would definitely stay here again.

• 6th Aug 2014

Best hostel I've been to! Awesome team - I'll be back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4