Adventure Queenstown Hostel Reviews

Level 1, 36 Camp Street, Queenstown, New Zealand

I had a fantastic stay! The beds are so comfy and the staff were very helpful. You could not ask for a better location and the security drying room was great for all the snowboarding gear. All in all Adventure Queenstown is probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in (I've backpacked a lot so this is really saying something).

• 5th Aug 2014

This is definitely one of the best hostels I've ever been to. A lot of free stuff, comfy beds with light and plugs in each of them (even usb), amazing showers, very nice common room open 24/7, really good kitchen and very friendly and helpful staff. computers and internet also for free and the atmosphere was incredible, culdn't ask for more.

Staff were very friendly, ensuite bathroom was huge and cleaned daily with good shower, and the bunks were comfortable (with lights, powerpoints, pocket shelf). Only bad point is that the drying room was small and it didn't seem like the dehumidifier was turn on for long enough as my gear did not dry overnight. But overall the place is great and I would definitely stay there again & recommend.

• 31st Jul 2014

Thank you Adventure Queenstown for a great four days! You guys and girls were more than friendly and make the time and trip of a Solo Traveler that much easier and enjoyable. HUGE thanks to going above and beyond for a strange request/surprise from back home for me! Haha - wont ever be forgotten and thank you for making it possible!! Cheers AQ!

• 17th Jul 2014

Great hostel! Lots of extras that's most other hostels overlooked. Lovely staff also. Thanks for a great stay!

• 11th Jul 2014

Hostel of the 21st century, tech savvy & really focuses on making travellers feel like its there home away from home. I have to commend the way that they run this place as staff always put customers front of mind. All activities can be arranged within the AQ headquarters, so you really need to think. Central location, quiet of a night time, really clean, heaters in rooms for those who don't take the cold well & usb ports to charge electonics. Recommend 150% thanks 2 adding to the memories AQ!

The hostel was amazing, the best part of which was the staff, who were all awesome

Amazing hostel.

Best Hostel I have ever been

The Hilton of Backpackers

Excellent hostel! The first hostel I've ever stayed at and know it can't get any better.

• 30th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Another great stay at Adventure Queenstown! Brilliant accomodation in a wonderful location! Facilities are great and staff are friendly!! Will definatly be coming back.. see you soon :)

• 27th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Just a top place to stay. They could not do enough to make our stay amazing. Would defo book there again.

Such a great hostel. The best I've probably ever stayed at. It is made for people traveling alone and/or wanting to meet people. Their attention to little details is amazing and the staff is great. I have been recommending this hostel to everyone traveling to Queenstown!

Best hostel I have stayed in - very homely and service and facilities are above and beyond the norm. Where else will you get free calls home, use of ipads, hair straighteners and the like for free? Cant recommend highly enough.

• 15th Jun 2014

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

One of the best hotels I have stayed in. Though it's not the cheapest, they provide free wifi (rare in NZ) great themed nights (e.g. mario cart tournament) and very friendly staff. There was mix up when booking skiing equipment, but they apologised immediately and refunded us the money back so no harm there. Is located right in the centre of town and I would definitely recommend to any people travelling to Queenstown.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Free tea!! Who would want more?! Very secure lockers, provide you with a towel, GREAT sunday roast, and my room had a curtain halfway along my bed!

• 1st Jun 2014

I love jess and all of my friends I made. Hip hip hooray

• 31st May 2014

Overall an amazing place to stay in Queenstown!