Adventure Queenstown Hostel Reviews

Level 1, 36 Camp Street, Queenstown, New Zealand

The hostel was great - one of the nicer ones I have stayed in. Our room was right next to the stairwell, which got pretty loud at night, but the rooms were well equipped and had awesome perks (free use of hair dryers, straighteners, etc, along with leftover lotions and beauty products). Also, one of the best showers I have had in a hostel - so that was awesome!

Very friendly staff

• 2nd Nov 2015

This hostel truly promotes adventure!! They have lots of gear and bikes for you to best experience NZ. Staff was knowledgeable and friendly. The room was clean, but the bed definitely showed its age with springs you could feel. It is definitely a hostel for young people or the outgoing type. All in all, I very much enjoyed my stay!

• 1st Nov 2015
  • OneVintageSoul

Definitely one of the best hostels in NZ! This hostel felt more like a home than a hostel. Nice modern facilities, well furnished rooms, snd amazing staff.

Excellent hostel! Easy to meet people and for drinking before going out and still quiet to sleep at night. Outside balcony and bbq for during the day and great lounge area to hide when hung over. Central location and easy going chilled staff. Stay here if you want a sick time in queenstown!!

They have thought of everything at this hostel. Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Won't find any better in the world!

Cleanness could be a bit better.

Really nice hostel especially for the price. There are so many perks with everything. Definitely stay here..we didn't want to leave!

A brilliant hostel - best I've stayed in! Great facilities (free body wash, hair dryers, fully equipped kitchen, big TV room with Netflix), really fun staff who love to get involved with everyone, super comfy wooden bunk beds and a brilliant atmosphere for meeting people. The owner Brett is really focused on making it the best hostel out there. Just wish I could stay longer - definitely stay here if you're coming to Queenstown.

Amazing hostel. The owner, having travelled a lot himself, tried to create the best possible hostel, and he succeeded!

Really easy to tell something about Adventure Queenstown Hostel, for me it's been the best hostel,ever!! I just hope to be able to come there another time.

Absolutely phenomenal experience. Wouldn't change a thing.

• 9th Oct 2015

My stay at Queenstown Adventurers has been a blast! I felt very welcome from the moment I walked in, staff was exceptionally helpful and kind at check-in showing me around and taking me to my appointed room. The room was perfect! Spacious, tidy & clean, light and with very nice views over Queenstown. It gave a boost to my time in the already wonderful Queenstown. Thank you very much!

• 8th Oct 2015

Great hostel! Located in the center of Queenstown so it was very easy to get around. Staff was very helpful and the gave me so many great ideas of things to do there. I would definitely stay there again!

Absolutely the best hostel i have ever stayed in! The staff were amazingly helpful, the hostel is so clean and nearly everything is free, the hostel is right in the centre of the town, its quite simply brilliant! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend the hostel to anyone or stay there again.

Amazing hostel. if you are going to Queenstown, that is where you want you want to stay. Extremely helpful staff, and amazing atmosphere. It does not get any better than this.

It was a wonderful stay at the Queenstown Adventure Hostel. They have everything you need as a backpacker! I would highly recommend this place!

nice staff, very clean,it is also extremely convenient coz its almost in the centre of the town

This is honestly the best hostel I've stayed at. The female room is amazing with all facilities (shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, towel, deodorant, nailpolish, hairspray, hairdryer, hairstraightener...) and the beds are so comfortable! And what I really loved was that you have your own reading light and a pocket in the wall where you can keep your phone and other stuff. The hostel is not a party hostel so you can sleep during the night but they have movie nights, bbq and more. Loved my stay!!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Great location, very helpful and nice staff and you can get everything you need! It is so much luxury for a hostel. I will come back!