Adventure Queenstown Hostel Reviews

Level 1, 36 Camp Street, Queenstown, New Zealand

Best hostel I have stayed in - very homely and service and facilities are above and beyond the norm. Where else will you get free calls home, use of ipads, hair straighteners and the like for free? Cant recommend highly enough.

• 15th Jun 2014

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

One of the best hotels I have stayed in. Though it's not the cheapest, they provide free wifi (rare in NZ) great themed nights (e.g. mario cart tournament) and very friendly staff. There was mix up when booking skiing equipment, but they apologised immediately and refunded us the money back so no harm there. Is located right in the centre of town and I would definitely recommend to any people travelling to Queenstown.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Free tea!! Who would want more?! Very secure lockers, provide you with a towel, GREAT sunday roast, and my room had a curtain halfway along my bed!

• 1st Jun 2014

I love jess and all of my friends I made. Hip hip hooray

• 31st May 2014

Overall an amazing place to stay in Queenstown!

This was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in!

Best hostel I've ever lived in, location was perfect as well! It was clean with many facilities, we could even rent go pros and iPads for free. Was also given a detailed tour of the hostel, staff was extremely friendly.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in - makes every other hostel unbearable in comparison

• 29th May 2014

I've been to a lot of hostels on my travels and adventure hostel is by far the best.

• 29th May 2014

Entering this hostel felt like entering Backpackers Heaven... :):):) I felt so extremely happy with my solid bunk bed which didn't move, with reading light and little bag to put your phone in, two power plugs (of my own!!), big drawers under the bed to put my stuff in, my own big towel, view over Queenstown from out of my bed, heater in the room, lights you could dim! Showers that look like your in a **** hotel, a Master Chef kitchen, the free international call to my granny... AWESOME.

This is honestly the best hostel I've stayed in. The girls dorm had a ensuite bathroom which was a decent size. The Sunday dinner prepared by the owner was real value for money. I would totally recommend staying here.

Best hostel I have stayed in! Even better than Bounce in Sydney which is like a hotel!! :D

I've stayed at 20 hostels in New Zealand and this was definitely the best. Location in heart of Queenstown but not over noisy bar street like Nomads is. Very friendly staff and guided tour when you arrive. Stayed in 6 bed dorm and family room, both very comfy. The bunks are nice wooden ones so they don't creak, each bunk has reading light and 2 plugs plus storage space. Free good wifi. Social events, loads of facilities plus free phone to call UK! Cannot recommend highly enough!

By far the best hostel i've stayed in. Staff were great and friendly, rooms were clean, love the idea of the little curtain privacy on each bunk! reminded me on the one in Paris. Location was excellent, wifi worked extremely well. The lounge room was great way to mingle with other travelers and the kitchen was very homie. I will definitely will come and stay here again.

Best Hostel in NZ.

It would be better if they add a mirror where we can see the whole body in the girls room!! Instead of ironing board there should be a big mirror for whole body. The hair dryer are old would be great to have better ones. The room is so nice and wood look new that the vanity in the room looks too old and ugly. It doesnt match the room. The worst WIFI ever, is so slow!! they offer free wiffi but is useless if it takes hours to open a website. Really very bad internet.

Thanks for the feedback, we will take these suggestions on board. Our Wifi has just recently been upgraded to the super fast fibre optic so we no longer have problems with speed. Prior to this we had always provided the fastest speed available in Queenstown. Enjoy the remainder of your travels!

A really great hostel, friendly staff, perfect location in a one of my favourite parts of New Zealand. Free wifi, free use of ipads and computers, and a balcony attached to our room! Only down side was our room was a tad cold, but otherwise a really great stay!

Adventure Queenstown was an awesome hostel to stay at. The beds were extremely comfortable and the washrooms were amazing. The rooms, common areas, and bathrooms were very very clean which was a nice change. The kitchen was filled with everything you could need including a blender. I would definitely stay here again.

This place is amazing! The staff are so accommodating and friendly, giving great advice on things to do in and around queenstown! BBQ night and Sunday roasts are so good too, couldn't recommend this place enough!