Adventure Queenstown Hostel Reviews

Level 1, 36 Camp Street, Queenstown, New Zealand

Loved it here! Happy to have stayed here over anywhere else. Was super impressed by it. They even let me borrow GoPro mounts for my gopro when I went bungy jumping. I didn't even need to pay to rent it. It was free! I would stay here again, a million times over.

• 13th Apr 2015

Great hostel! Great facilities like free ipad rental, lounge with many nice movies to watch, booking services, free coffee and tea and lots of power plugs.

• 11th Apr 2015

We felt welcomed since the moment we arrived!! Great staff and great hostel!!

First time in NZ, AQ Hostel made every effort to make it the best it could be. Highly recommend to all. I do recommend ear plugs or white noise for light sleepers. Not everyone abides the 2200 noise curfew.

• 8th Apr 2015

Hands down the best Hostel I've stayed in. Free bike rental, super fast internet access, helpful and friendly staff, clean facilities...I could keep going, but if you don't believe me, just look at all the other reviews that rate this place so highly. If you're looking for somewhere to stay in Queenstown, definitely book here and do it now because this place fills up fast!

The hostel has a lot to offer for a variety of travellers looking for different things, and has very thoughtfully considered any issues encountered in hostels and rectified them all. Simple touches such as hooks on bunk beds so towels don't end up drying on ladders and charging points inside lockers really do make a difference! Thankyou - worthy winner of best small hostel!

This Hostel has been the best I have visited so far. Bret and the team are super nice and welcoming. You feel home and don't want to leave. They will be happy to give you some advice on any activities in Queesntown and even recommend the best coffee in town! I'll recommend this place 100%. Keep up the good work Adventure Queesntown!

• 31st Mar 2015

I really loved this hostel. I stayed in the female dorm with ensuite and it felt like everything you need was provided. From towels and hair products to spices and secure lockers. They even had bikes and go pros you could borrow. I wish more hostels were this nice.

Stayed in over 100 hostels and this was my favourite. The beds were comfortable, you get two pillows, a curtain to screen yourself off, plugs and usb sockets at each bed, a folder on your wall where you can keep your wallet/phone and stuff while you sleep. The ensuite was like something out of a hotel. The shared balconies had awesome views. Cool events every night. The best wifi. Free tea/coffee. Free go-pro rental!! Excellent location. Fantastic staff. It will ruin all other hostels for you.

Best hostel in Queenstown. Could charge more money. They are lots better than their price.

Awesome place to stay, the hostel had so much to offer and the staff are friendly and knowledgable.

Awesome hostel. Probably the nicest bathrooms I've seen in a hostel. They have activities every night so it's easy to meet people. They let you borrow iPads, gopros and bikes (fo free)! Very detail oriented hostel

Everything perfect. From the first moment you enter the hostel you fell like home. Nice staff, big rooms with enough plugs and modern amenities. Best hostel I've ever stayed!

Loved this place! Staff was so friendly! They went the extra mile by providing an individualized hostel tour. They make it personal with decorative name tags above every bed. Great view looking to the mountains. Homey feel with events every night. A must stay!

Probably the best hostel I've stayed in. It's the hostel with all the little touches. Pouches on the wall in your bed for keys and phones, reading lights and part way curtains, laundry service etc. The hostel is always clean, the bathrooms are hotel quality and the common room is open 24 hours. The only downside, and I mean only, is that there's no fridge in some of the rooms or the common room for post 11pm gorging.

Absolutely the best hostel I have ever stayed at! Great people, location, and atmosphere. I'll be back again!

BEST HOSTEL!

Really nice hostel! Staff are super friendly! Kitchen is amazingly clean and well stocked. They provide a big fridge for every couple of rooms which is great so much space. Wifi is free and really good! There was only 1 shower/toilet on our floor but it wasn't a problem, was never left waiting for to use it. We stayed for the movie night one night which was cool, a new movie was showed and free popcorn! Chill out area is so nice! Would definitely recommend!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Free towels, unlimited wifi, USB chargers for every bed, clean bathrooms, delicious family dinner on Sunday, and just a few steps from the airport shuttle.

Best hostel I have ever stayed in! Fantastic staff, amazing facilities, awesome events for guests like movie night, roast dinners etc. Little touches like the plugs/usb ports and lamps for each bed, towel on your bed, storage etc made a big difference. Great atmosphere and great stay!

• 14th Mar 2015