Adventure Queenstown Hostel Reviews

Level 1, 36 Camp Street, Queenstown, New Zealand

This is honestly the best hostel I've stayed in. The girls dorm had a ensuite bathroom which was a decent size. The Sunday dinner prepared by the owner was real value for money. I would totally recommend staying here.

Best hostel I have stayed in! Even better than Bounce in Sydney which is like a hotel!! :D

I've stayed at 20 hostels in New Zealand and this was definitely the best. Location in heart of Queenstown but not over noisy bar street like Nomads is. Very friendly staff and guided tour when you arrive. Stayed in 6 bed dorm and family room, both very comfy. The bunks are nice wooden ones so they don't creak, each bunk has reading light and 2 plugs plus storage space. Free good wifi. Social events, loads of facilities plus free phone to call UK! Cannot recommend highly enough!

By far the best hostel i've stayed in. Staff were great and friendly, rooms were clean, love the idea of the little curtain privacy on each bunk! reminded me on the one in Paris. Location was excellent, wifi worked extremely well. The lounge room was great way to mingle with other travelers and the kitchen was very homie. I will definitely will come and stay here again.

Best Hostel in NZ.

It would be better if they add a mirror where we can see the whole body in the girls room!! Instead of ironing board there should be a big mirror for whole body. The hair dryer are old would be great to have better ones. The room is so nice and wood look new that the vanity in the room looks too old and ugly. It doesnt match the room. The worst WIFI ever, is so slow!! they offer free wiffi but is useless if it takes hours to open a website. Really very bad internet.

Thanks for the feedback, we will take these suggestions on board. Our Wifi has just recently been upgraded to the super fast fibre optic so we no longer have problems with speed. Prior to this we had always provided the fastest speed available in Queenstown. Enjoy the remainder of your travels!

A really great hostel, friendly staff, perfect location in a one of my favourite parts of New Zealand. Free wifi, free use of ipads and computers, and a balcony attached to our room! Only down side was our room was a tad cold, but otherwise a really great stay!

Adventure Queenstown was an awesome hostel to stay at. The beds were extremely comfortable and the washrooms were amazing. The rooms, common areas, and bathrooms were very very clean which was a nice change. The kitchen was filled with everything you could need including a blender. I would definitely stay here again.

This place is amazing! The staff are so accommodating and friendly, giving great advice on things to do in and around queenstown! BBQ night and Sunday roasts are so good too, couldn't recommend this place enough!

Great hostel. Very clean. Spacious kitchen (3 ovens/oven tops, 1 being a large oven). Great nightly activities hosted by the hostel. Lovely view of the mountains from either of the 2 balconies. Free unlimited wifi. Super close to airport bus stop and i-site among other noteworthy places; down town is fairly compact and easily walkable. Solid bunks that don't creak at every roll, great Gary Lawrrson Far Side cartoons in bathrooms

Absolutely fantastic location, facilities and staff, best hostel I have ever been to I think!! And I've been to a lot all over the world. Not a single thing you can fault

Best hostel ive stayed in, i believe the owner has travelled and stayed in hostels as more facilities than others

• 25th Apr 2014

Stayed in 'James Room', private room. Was probably a quietish time for Queenstown, but the room was right in the corner of the hostel. I can imagine in summer this been quiet noisy as the balcony wraps right around your room. We were lucky enough that is was super cold so no-one would have wanted to hang out there! It was very homey in our room and very warm (which is what you need!). Location was excellent, right in the centre of town. All you need when you are out and about all day.

• 24th Apr 2014

Easily the best hostel I've been to. Perfect location, friendly staff and excellent atmosphere. The TV lounge is great with a good selection of movies, a PS3 and Wii. Comfortable couches and bean bags, plenty of power outlets. good place to chill on a rainy day, or any day really! Beds are comfortable with plenty of storage room ad 2 outlets for each bed. They even give you an extra pillow and a towel! Very highly recommend this place!

• 24th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Wonderful hostel with a great staff. Has everything you could need while traveling, and feels very comfortable and welcoming.

Most incredible hostel I've ever stayed at! After this experience, I was disappointed with all of my following hostel stays due to the bar being set so high at adventure queenstown!

• 20th Apr 2014

This was one of the best Hostels I have stayed at. Good location, great amenities (e.g. powerpoints for charging devices), clean and a great kitchen area.

Best hostel ever

Adventure Queenstown is hands down the BEST hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff, amenities and cleanliness was the absolutely outstanding.

• 13th Apr 2014

Great place to stay in Queenstown, places and atmosphere and staffs, all great.