Adventure Queenstown Hostel Reviews

Level 1, 36 Camp Street, Queenstown, New Zealand

Had an amazing time here! Staff was very helpfull and this hostel is the best we've stayed in so far in New Zealand!

• 19th Oct 2014

Amazing hostel. Great beds, that dont squeak. Showers that are on par with hotel quality showers. Kitchen facilities that allow for all sorts of cooking. I believe this hostel should be the benchmark for what other hostels should strive for. I should also mention the staff, they were incredibly friendly and made you feel included right off the bat!

Best hostel I've ever been to! Outlets next to every bed! Bathrooms were so clean and like a hotel! Common areas were spacious and had a good atmosphere. Spacious kitchen. Wooden beds so no creaking! Very secure for valuables, you'll see. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Nothing bad to say!

THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE!.. period!

Could hardly fault this hostel . Right in the middle of the town , staff was amazing seem to know everything about the area and what to do . Only bad mark I could place was the long term residents they seem to take over the kitchen/TV room from time to time ! Also thought this hostel didn't allow long term residents . Over wise the best hostel Iv stayed in !

Nice to hear you liked our little hostel! We have just 4 long-stay guests who use the remaining beds in the staff room, beyond that, we have a 10 day max stay limit. We do have a few guests who have been here more than a week at the moment as they search for work and accommodation - perhaps this is more of what you were referring to. We're mindful that guests that stay 2-3 days are not made to feel uncomfortable and will look at addressing this again now. Thanks for the feedback.

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Plugs EVERYWHERE. Amazingly fast free wifi. Super clean. Awesome lockers. Movie/quiz/Mario kart nights. Kitchen was fantastic. Only bad bits I encountered was my fresh food (bought a few hours before) was thrown away even though it was labeled correctly and the cliquiness of the staff

Easily the best hostel I've stayed at! Great facilities: the rooms, kitchen, bathrooms, etc. were very nice, of top quality. The staff is amazing: not just helpful for information, but also really cool people to get to know. Atmosphere was excellent as well, easy to meet lots of people who are up for an adventure. (The staff hosted a bbq one night, which also made it easy to meet people). Amazing experience staying here, I plan to come back!

AQ was exactly what I was looking for when I planned my trip to Queenstown. From the very social environment, to the very clean facilities, to the even friendlier guests, everything was just right. Never once did I feel worried about my or my things' security. I was very pleased with the frequency which my dorm was cleaned. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• 7th Oct 2014

A really nice and modern place to stay. No breakfast but a big kitchen to cook. Also a huge TV with many films to watch with other backpackers. Great place!

Incredible place to stay. Everything was perfect. Thanks.

Lovely touches around the place that show they really thought it through. Great WiFi for Queenstown!

This hostel is every bit as good as everyone says! Helpful and friendly staff, great location and facilities with a competitive price.

Great hostel, modern facilities, friendly staff and good atmosphere. Location is right in middle of cbd. Will definitely stay there again when I return to queenstown.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! Great facilities, comfortable beds and spacious rooms. Free wifi and intl phone calls are a huge plus, as are the complimentary towels (so nice after having used a travel towel for ages!), two pillows, and bedside outlet, light, and pockets.

• 26th Sep 2014

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Location is perfect, staff is super nice and helpfull and they organise a lot of different things in the hostel (quiz, movie night etc.) therefore the atmosphere in the hostel is very nice. I stayed in the female dorm where they supply not only hair dryers and towels but also nail polish, irons and shampoo. I def recommend staying here!

Best hostel I've stayed at!

AQ hostel is very good. It has good activities through out the week and very good staff

• 13th Sep 2014

Thank you for picking up my glasses lol

Very good Hostel, would recommend it. Don´t stay anywhere else in QT. Good Rooms and everything they promise in their description is true.

• 10th Sep 2014

I loved it here - best Hostel in NZ!!!