AdventureResidence JFK/NYC

8.1
Fabulous 97 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 41+
19th Aug 2017

Professional, friendly, informed staff Good facilities great atmosphere Definitely I will stay there again if the need comes up Best conversation I had in a long time Thank you!

• cummins_james
  • England, Male, 18-24
1st Aug 2017
2.3

This is just someone's crappy house converted into a hostel in a rubbish location

• USA, Male, 18-24
29th Jul 2017

I had an amazing stay here. Staff are very friendly. Overall, very satisfied

• Australia, Male, 41+
23rd Jun 2017

We stayed for 6 nights... so learnt the neighborhood, the transportation and felt very comfortable. We were able to easily access the different parts of NYC, particularly Manhattan, easily. Our hosts were super froendly and very helpful. ....felt at home.

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
14th Jun 2017

Really nice, clean and hospitable place. Just being white in this neighbourhood is a meh. Has nothing to do with the hostel tho! Loved the place :)

• England, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2017

Great hostel and lovely atmosphere! One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The hostel is pristine and the staff are really friendly and make you feel welcome.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Jun 2017
2.0

This is not a hostel. It is someone's tiny apartment and they have put 8 beds into a small bedroom. It is the strangest place I have ever stayed. I would not recommend at all. You can stay in the city at a real hostel for a similar price. I regret wasting my money on this place. Walking up the stairs to their apartment the smell is so strong of animal urine and it is very dirty.

20th Apr 2017

I enjoyed my stay here. The staff are warm and very welcoming. There's not really much going on in the neighborhood, as it is a residential are, but it's easy to get around to explore the rest of Brooklyn. I flt at home here. Would stay again