Adventurer Hostel Reviews

4229 West Century Blvd. LAX 90304, Los Angeles, USA

This hostel is the most disgusting place I've ever been. Everything went wrong since from the very beginning. Starting at the check in: I gave all of my documents, we were 3 people, I showd her (the front desk girl) the confirmation code and the detailed receipt of the reservation. She said she only had the reservation for 2, and she was super rude, unhelpful, talking to us as if it was our falt. Very poor education, no manners at all. Pathetic. Also, the 8 ppl room is super small and very dirt

• 24th Jul 2015

Terms and conditions of hostel state that only backpackers are allowed to stay but my experience was quite opposite. Another thing is poorly maintained rest rooms. But positive side is the lower rent and free breakfast (though we were never offered). Overall in context with cheaper rent, it is worthy.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Pakistan

Gross. Just gross

I only stayed at this place for one night as a stop gap but I felt really uneasy staying there, didn't really feel safe. facilities not great. would not stay or recommend it.

We stayed in 20 bed mixed dorm for 11 nights. Bed sheets and towels were chanced everyday and that was great. Mades were really nice. Reception were polite but they didnt help us almost at all. We asked about hollywood and they didnt know anything, we asked about busses and they didnt know anything. Once one girl at the reception said "google it" when i asked about hollywoof walk of fame. I think when you work in a hostel or hotel you need to about most popular sights and how to get there.

This staff is crazy! Veery rude!!!

VERY Good!

• 6th Jul 2015
  • China

The staff at this hostel (reception and security) were disgustingly rude and unprofessional. They were unhelpful, unorganised, undisciplined and irrational and lead to me leaving early and paying for another hostel without a refund. We were verbally abused, degraded and overal very offended by the actions of staff members. Overall a very unpleasant stay. I would heavily suggest a review of this hostel and its association with this site.

Very unfriendly and unhelpful staff. very long waiting time. Close to the airport and cheap. Not much to be expexted.

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

The hostel is very close to the airport so it's the best if you're in a hurry for catch a plane.. otherwise is a bit far from the beaches and the downtown. The breakfast consist in only a cup of coffee and a muffin, not that good I would say! For the rest, ok!

Met three people who had stuff stolen there.

The internet was a con. it didnt exist at all. worst internet anywhere in the world. rudeness. shocking excuse for internet

Do not stay here, it is awful! Within 5mins of arriving we met two couples who had requested a refund and went elsewhere - I can understand why! The staff are rude and incompetent and the facilities are below average.

Because I this is what I had experienced .

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Vietnam

Great facility. Value for money

• 3rd Jun 2015

The staff was very unkind !! They ignored our questions (about our stay) and didn't helped us. Only the manager was helpful.

• 30th May 2015
  • Belgium

The internet doesn't exist, at all. It is dead. I was left twice waiting for the free transport from the transit centre.

This is exactly what you should expect from an inexpensive hostel. It is grimy, wet, and smells like spring break. But if you're paying $18 to stay in a 20-person room, your expectations should already be low. Note: I did not stay in one of their private rooms and I don't know what those are like. Staff was kind and helpful, they have free transportation to/from the airport, and a couple other free goodies. I highly recommend staying here if you're looking for a cheap getaway to L.A.

This is a place for from Americans, not a place for budget world travelers. So it is its vibe! Stay away if you are a backpacker.

TAX IS NOT INCLUDED EVEN IF HOSTELWORLD SAYS IT IS! Heated pool + bar, which is nice. Free dinner is tater tots, rice and something else. Wifi doesn't work, best place is outside next to the bar but it gets cold. I sat in the lobby for 30min trying for wifi, and the owner was incredibly rude to his employees. Multiple people complained about the tax. The room smelled like PEE and there was no door, only a curtain, so I couldn't shower without waking everyone up. Inglewood feels very ghetto.

« first « Prev 1 2 3