Adventurer Hostel Reviews

4229 West Century Blvd. LAX 90304, Los Angeles, USA

Yee I thing good place for staying pick you from airport and drop you back good facilities food 5 dollar as much as can wit beer.beer.snack.bla thing super if you compare other hostel in usa go for it for anyone

Lady took an hour to check in 3 people. She said the "f" or "s" word every time the phone rang. I booked a room for $14. It wasn't available when i got there so she charged me $21 for a different room because she said there was no way for her to change it in the computer.

• 13th Mar 2015

Good location from LAX and nice transportation provided round trip, but far away from the tourist attractions because of traffic. If you rent a car and stay here then it is an efficient and cool hostel to stay at! But if you need transportation, I say stay near Hollywood or the beach though more pricy

Hi! I believe I've already left a review of this so-called :"hostel," and I encourage you to read it. To simplify matters, allow me to suggest that having spent many wonderful times in countless hostels over four continents, this place is by far the most horrible and evil place imaginable! The location is crime-ridden. The staff is abusive. The rooms are filthy. There is a constant threat of theft and violence. Please take my humble advice and never, ever, ever go here!

Terrible service, the staff so unfriendly, they seem don't want to help. I've got a reservation 4 beds room, but when I came there, they put me in a 20 beds room

• 10th Mar 2015
  • Vietnam

The staff here are a mixed bag, some are rude and others are friendly. The service is mediocre at best. This place is more a motel than a hostel, and the people I met were looking for jobs or apartments in the city- sometimes both. There are as many immigrants (USA or otherwise) staying here as actual backpackers. The bathroom sink was covered in hair every day and the lack of privacy in the bathroom was unpleasant.

Far away from city, little scary area, but cheap although we paid $20 online per bed but people in the same room paid $11 for booking at reception. Pretty cool place but no security, one time a random man walked into our dorm room. Then again, you get what you pay for.

Definitely satisfactory, although not particularly impressive. Sketchy area and gaudy aesthetics, but cheap and adequate. It's all I was looking for.

• 19th Feb 2015

Its in a dangerous location, the interior inside is really nice though with the bar and pool. The rooms are not that bad. The location just threw us of. The shuttle to the airport is really nice though!

Adventurers is fantastic! The airport shuttle is a party bus! I felt like a VIP before I even arrived! Once there, I was blown away by the kind staff and gorgeous decor. I greatly enjoyed my stay- the many opportunities for free food and drink, to meet kind, interesting people and have a private or dorm suite make it a definite do for any traveller.

• 24th Jan 2015

This hostel/hotels's staff were the absolute most rudest people I have come across in America in the last 3 months of travelling here. They were completely ignorant to basic politeness and when I had to ask for help I was ignored for several minutes before being acknowledged. The hostel room we stayed in (600) had 20 beds in it and the door was open half of the time. The showers in the hostel area have no privacy. The only good was the heated pool and the lovely driver who did the shuttleservice

• 23rd Jan 2015

The reception staff were pretty terrifying and extremely unhelpful. Although I rated some parts average as it's an ok place to stay if you're flying out the next day and only staying a night. It definitely is not a Backpackers Paradise, just a place to sleep instead of an airport kind of place. I did read the reviews so I knew full and well what I was getting myself into, but the free shuttles got to me. You will not make any friends in this place, and there is really nothing around in the area.

Staff were rude, everything was either dirty or closed. The airport shuttle lady was also really rude!

I booked this accommodation on hostelworld, thinking it was a hostel...it's not. I'd say it's more of a motel...there are not many backpackers staying there, more low income Americans looking for a place to stay. There was an argument between a 'guest' and a front desk staff member and the police were called. Overall it was an interesting experience, though I would not stay there again. The shuttle bus is a great perk of staying here though. It can pick you up and take you to the airport

1 2 Next » last »