Adventurer Hostel Reviews

4229 West Century Blvd. LAX 90304, Los Angeles, USA

You get what you pay for! Hostel, Pool, Breakfast was okay. But the staff was very unfriendly and I wasn't picked up at the airport (I called them 4 times). One night they woke me up at 2:30 am to check my ID without any apologize. The area is not the best and it takes appr. 1 hours by Bus to Downtwon etc. But there are a lot of stores and fastfood.

• 26th Sep 2015

This place has so much potential (apart from being on the edge of Inglewood) but management don't care enough. The bar staff are fantastic and the atmosphere and range of facilities is good but the place is dirty and neglected. If you have very low standards and know prior to arrival that the reception staff will be incredibly rude and extremely unhelpful, then this place is great, but it has the poor rating you see for a reason. Great for the budget traveller but stay away if you can afford to.

The free transit was awesome and the staff super friendly.

I payed $17 to sleep in a 20 dorm room For one night. You get what you pay for. I was not disappointed although the bathroom floor was wet, there were a hole in the wall and people were snoring. I mean, it was only $17! Also, I love popcorn!! Big plus there! All in all, a cheep hostel with ok facilities.

• 3rd Sep 2015
  • Sweden

Adventurer Hostel is the worse place where you can stay in LA, it's a big mess and dirty anywhere, and also they STOLE me discounting 3 fees from my credit card even I have stayed only one night in this hell. I tryed to ask with him twice by email to solve this and to take my money back but they NEVER answered me, they are completely disrespectful with their guests. Never stay there, never! my worse experience in any hostel since many years.

Front reception weren't very organised and took their time to do requests.. Rude also. Over all I was there for only 2 days there. It was a cheap place for 2 nights all I wanted free shuttle to and from the air port.. Was great. also in ordered an 20 female dorm room and it was mixed..

• 1st Sep 2015

Staff was nice, rooms were clean and showers worked fine. Great atmosphere overall expect the fact that we waited a very long time to get our beds.. Long line, not enough employees. Great value and great place for travelers. Thought the breakfast was a little light, I was expecting more, at least toast and orange juice.

• 21st Aug 2015

It fascinates me when I read hostel complaints and the clientele has paid $20. This place cost that and you will get free parking ($15 a night LA) and free coffee in the morning ($4 in LA). If you paid $20 you will probably not have the service, BUT IT'S $20! I found someone sleeping my bed! They gave me another straight away. The management clearly don't care and just let the staff deal with the sub standards.

This place is basically a place to crash for a night or two. Booking is usually pretty scattered brained, and staff is trying to be as helpful as they can be about. Also location wise you're in the side of Inglewood parking is pretty bad and it's a good ways away from main stay LA. Best thing was the free shuttle to the Airport.

Too many noise during the night,you can hear a lot of people drinking and talking even at midnight. And I lost my kindle there!

• 16th Aug 2015