Adventurer Hostel Reviews

4229 West Century Blvd. LAX 90304, Los Angeles, USA

This hostel/hotels's staff were the absolute most rudest people I have come across in America in the last 3 months of travelling here. They were completely ignorant to basic politeness and when I had to ask for help I was ignored for several minutes before being acknowledged. The hostel room we stayed in (600) had 20 beds in it and the door was open half of the time. The showers in the hostel area have no privacy. The only good was the heated pool and the lovely driver who did the shuttleservice

• 23rd Jan 2015

The reception staff were pretty terrifying and extremely unhelpful. Although I rated some parts average as it's an ok place to stay if you're flying out the next day and only staying a night. It definitely is not a Backpackers Paradise, just a place to sleep instead of an airport kind of place. I did read the reviews so I knew full and well what I was getting myself into, but the free shuttles got to me. You will not make any friends in this place, and there is really nothing around in the area.

1 2 3 Next » last »