Adventurer Hostel Reviews

4229 West Century Blvd. LAX 90304, Los Angeles, USA

Good location from LAX and nice transportation provided round trip, but far away from the tourist attractions because of traffic. If you rent a car and stay here then it is an efficient and cool hostel to stay at! But if you need transportation, I say stay near Hollywood or the beach though more pricy

Hi! I believe I've already left a review of this so-called :"hostel," and I encourage you to read it. To simplify matters, allow me to suggest that having spent many wonderful times in countless hostels over four continents, this place is by far the most horrible and evil place imaginable! The location is crime-ridden. The staff is abusive. The rooms are filthy. There is a constant threat of theft and violence. Please take my humble advice and never, ever, ever go here!

Terrible service, the staff so unfriendly, they seem don't want to help. I've got a reservation 4 beds room, but when I came there, they put me in a 20 beds room

• 10th Mar 2015
  • Vietnam

The staff here are a mixed bag, some are rude and others are friendly. The service is mediocre at best. This place is more a motel than a hostel, and the people I met were looking for jobs or apartments in the city- sometimes both. There are as many immigrants (USA or otherwise) staying here as actual backpackers. The bathroom sink was covered in hair every day and the lack of privacy in the bathroom was unpleasant.

Far away from city, little scary area, but cheap although we paid $20 online per bed but people in the same room paid $11 for booking at reception. Pretty cool place but no security, one time a random man walked into our dorm room. Then again, you get what you pay for.

Definitely satisfactory, although not particularly impressive. Sketchy area and gaudy aesthetics, but cheap and adequate. It's all I was looking for.

• 19th Feb 2015

Its in a dangerous location, the interior inside is really nice though with the bar and pool. The rooms are not that bad. The location just threw us of. The shuttle to the airport is really nice though!

1 2 3 Next » last »