Adventurer Hostel Reviews

4229 West Century Blvd. LAX 90304, Los Angeles, USA

Great facility. Value for money

• 3rd Jun 2015

The staff was very unkind !! They ignored our questions (about our stay) and didn't helped us. Only the manager was helpful.

• 30th May 2015
  • Belgium

The internet doesn't exist, at all. It is dead. I was left twice waiting for the free transport from the transit centre.

This is exactly what you should expect from an inexpensive hostel. It is grimy, wet, and smells like spring break. But if you're paying $18 to stay in a 20-person room, your expectations should already be low. Note: I did not stay in one of their private rooms and I don't know what those are like. Staff was kind and helpful, they have free transportation to/from the airport, and a couple other free goodies. I highly recommend staying here if you're looking for a cheap getaway to L.A.

1 2 3 Next » last »