5.4
Rating 857 Total Reviews
5.4
Rating 857 Total Reviews
Adventurer Hostel Located at 4229 West Century Blvd. LAX 90304, , Los Angeles.
USA
Los Angeles California 9030 4229 West Century Blvd. LAX 90304
54% 857
33.9452468 -118.3491683
    Rooms available

• France, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2016
2.0

AVOID THIS PLACE !! The staff is so RUDE ! This place is everything but the hostel, it doesn't deserve to be on hostelworld.com I called from the airport to have a shuttle, the lady was so rude and was pretending not to hear me overtime I talked about the shuttle. I insisted and they kept me waiting fro 2 HOURS ! Everytime I called, the lady was telling me to take a taxi if I wasn't happy ! I decided not to go !

• USA, Female, 25-30
5th Apr 2016
2.9

This was a BIG rip off....I paid the 20% of the first night with my debit online, I booked 3 nights. Got there and those rude young street acting front desk female workers refused to check me in a room saying I needed an international passport....WHAT!! Why wasnt I told this on the phone I was so pissed off I stayed in an airport that night becauae everywhere else was to expensive here in L.A.

30th Mar 2016

I enjoyed my stay at the Adventurer Hostel. The atmosphere was very relaxing and the facility is a good value for the expense. I really enjoyed lounging around the pool.

• Canada, Male, 41+
2nd Mar 2016
7.1

Delayed pickup from Airport and Casino. Also my sightseeing or Hop on Hop Off tour was cancelled twice

23rd Feb 2016
4.9

Wouldn't go back... Staff aren't too helpful and there are allot of people living at the hostel. Close to airport though

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
5th Feb 2016
2.0

This is a disgusting hostel. Dirty.

20th Jan 2016
2.0

Spend $40 more and stay somewhere better.

5th Jan 2016
6.3

I think one person was still training in staff and messed up a lot with giving me my key and information. The facilities were really sketchy to areive at night. I got a female dorm but there were guys in it. Very comfortable bed and temperpedic like pillow. The wifi didn't work. The water didn't get warm. The free airport pickup and drop off and breakfast and all the freebies were great. I wish I had time to go in the heated pool. Overall a decent cheap place I needed.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
6th Dec 2015
7.1

Could use lockers in the rooms. A bit annoying to take all your valuables with you.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
3rd Dec 2015
4.6

In the hood. Strangers come and go from the street as they please. Room was ok, bed was uncomfy, window was broken so it was cold and loud. Needs an upgrade. Only positive is the proximity to LAX