5.5
Rating 873 Total Reviews
5.5
Rating 873 Total Reviews
Adventurer Hostel Located at 4229 West Century Blvd. LAX 90304, , Los Angeles.
USA
Los Angeles California 9030 4229 West Century Blvd. LAX 90304
55% 873
33.9452468 -118.3491683
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
1st Jun 2016
5.4

Location is good for airport but not near any public transport links. If all you want is a bed for one night it is okay although the "dorm" room was a little odd as it had two double beds in it! There is a pool but the area around it is a bit grubby and it tends to be surrounded by people smoking weed. Rooms are locked but no further security in the rooms, there are lockers but you have to pay.

• England, Male, 18-24
29th May 2016
2.0

Absolutely awful. I booked two beds in the hostel one for me and one for my friend. We arrived at 12pm and were given one bed. Went back to reception and were told the number for the second bed. The second bed was not made and had a wet towel on it. We went out for the day assuming it would be fine when we got back. When I arrived back the second bed was taken by someone else, so I got into a made bed that was unoccupied. Unfortunately I was awoken at 4am by a man claiming it was his bed.

8th May 2016
4.6

I stayed in the 20 bed dorm room. It was incredibly dirty and smelled bad. I could smell the awful smell in my clean clothes until I washed them all 3 days later in the next city I stayed in. I don't know where many of the "guests" were from but in the common areas there were a lot of people who obviously were not travelers. Lots of people smoking weed...

• USA, Female, 18-24
27th Apr 2016
6.9

Honestly, for the value of the room, it was a pretty good deal, and a free shuttle to LAX was a major plus. BUT, as I checked in, I was told that "only international travelers" were supposed to rent a bed in the dorm rooms. I mean, okay, but I never read that here on Hostelworld, or their website, it only says you need a passport! Which, I definitely have as a US citizen. Other than the front-desk staff, this place was a good deal for travelers trying to save a buck and still see around LA!

26th Apr 2016
6.9

This place is great for a transit stop. If you need to kill a night before a flight this place is great value for money.

• France, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2016
2.0

AVOID THIS PLACE !! The staff is so RUDE ! This place is everything but the hostel, it doesn't deserve to be on hostelworld.com I called from the airport to have a shuttle, the lady was so rude and was pretending not to hear me overtime I talked about the shuttle. I insisted and they kept me waiting fro 2 HOURS ! Everytime I called, the lady was telling me to take a taxi if I wasn't happy ! I decided not to go !

• USA, Female, 25-30
5th Apr 2016
2.9

This was a BIG rip off....I paid the 20% of the first night with my debit online, I booked 3 nights. Got there and those rude young street acting front desk female workers refused to check me in a room saying I needed an international passport....WHAT!! Why wasnt I told this on the phone I was so pissed off I stayed in an airport that night becauae everywhere else was to expensive here in L.A.

30th Mar 2016

I enjoyed my stay at the Adventurer Hostel. The atmosphere was very relaxing and the facility is a good value for the expense. I really enjoyed lounging around the pool.

• Canada, Male, 41+
2nd Mar 2016
7.1

Delayed pickup from Airport and Casino. Also my sightseeing or Hop on Hop Off tour was cancelled twice

23rd Feb 2016
4.9

Wouldn't go back... Staff aren't too helpful and there are allot of people living at the hostel. Close to airport though