6.5
Good 202 Total Reviews
6.5
Good 202 Total Reviews
Adventurers Backpackers Located at 79 Palmer St, , Townsville.
Australia
Townsville Queensland 4810 79 Palmer St
65% 202
-19.2597630 146.8254769
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th May 2016
7.7

The rooms and Bathrooms are clean and overall inn good working order. It is very quiet for such a large place and most noise you can here in the evenings coming up from Kitchen will quiet down by 9.30 pm. Overall it is a good place to stay as you are only 5 min walking distance from Flinders Street with Shopping and Restaurants for everyone. If you do wanna go for other Attractions in the area it pays to have a car as the bus service is dismissal.

27th Apr 2016

Very big and spacious rooms. I had a six person dorm to myself for five days. Not crowded at all.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
27th Mar 2016

Adventurers Was Great! They picked me up from the bus station when I arrived into townsville. The girl on reception with the glasses was really helpful too, she explained all about magnetic island ( MUST GO - IT WAS AMAZING!) organised tickets for me and made alot of effort in regards to helping me plan my day. The Pool is exactly like it is in pictures and the rooms and facilities very clean! the Hostel itself is a bit older ( although decorated) and quieter but very good value for money!

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Feb 2016
5.4

Nice pool and gym. Rooms were spacious and clean. Annoying how reception shut at 7pm with all the kitchen untensils inside. Staff were not very friendly and quite rude.

• Wales, Male, 18-24
17th Dec 2015

Staff we're great! Picked me up from the greyhound station and once arrived we're very helpful with giving me info. My room was very clean and so was the kitchen and bathrooms. Hostel has an awesome roof top pool and pool table.Walking distance to the city which was great as I was only in townsville for one night! I wish I could have stayed a few more nights!

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and thank you for choosing adventurers resort. We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels and please pop in again if you are ever in Townsville. Our receptionists will be happy to help with any bookings or queries.

• England, Couple, 18-24
29th Nov 2015
2.0

Do not stay here. It's like turning up to a block of dodgy council flats. Despite their website saying that they had a 24 hour reception when we arrived at 1am after the greyhound bus dropped us off in Townsville there was no one there and no key left. We had tried to call them earlier in the evening to confirm that we'd be arriving late but again there was no answer.

We are so sorry to hear this but hope you enjoyed your travels. Reception closes at 7pm however we do have a late check in service and numbers you can call for after hours on the front of reception door. We hope you were able to locate the contact sheet. Staff are more than happy to help and if you are ever in Townsville again please pop in to reception.

25th Nov 2015
6.9

The pool was very nice but the bathrooms were rank and cement floors aren't very nice either.

Thank you for staying at adventurers resort. We hope you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoy the rest of your travels. :)