Adventurers Backpackers

7.4
Very Good 216 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
12th Dec 2016

I had a very comfortable stay, I was picked up from the ferry terminal by a very friendly girl that showed me around. The pool was amazing, I spent many hours relaxing. The bathrooms were spotless. I was offered breakfast on my check out and a lift back to the bus station. I've been travelling for months so I have stayed in many hostels. Adventures is one, I really felt at home in.

• England, Female, 18-24
10th Dec 2016

2nd time Back here, the staff are so helpful and friendly they genuinely care about your time in Townsville. My room was really really nice, the facilities are dated but always clean. The pool is seriously amazing I could spend days there. The location of the hostel is super close to the cheaper ferry to magnetic island which was handy to get to and from. I definitely recommend for anyone wanting a nice chill time in Townsville and Magnetic Island!

• Scotland, Couple, 18-24
25th Nov 2016
6.0

Weird night arrived (7:30pm) reception was shut and key was on door with a number to call, called for hours and finally got though to a manager who was completely drunk and he couldn't understand what I was saying, he then came down to meet me could hardly walk, I wasn't to keen to pay him incase he didn't remember this in the morning! A fight then broke out between two residents who seemed to be permanently living there and police then came and arrested person and then nearly took the owner!

• vhrebien4516
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
18th Nov 2016

Adventurers was a really nice stay, the staff at reception was really helpful and friendly, they helped me book ferry tickets and showed me good places to go around Townsville. The place is really big with a roomy kitchen and lounge room which was nice. The rooftop pool was definitely a plus, so relaxing to get away but also close enough to all the bars! Awesome stay, I'll definitely be back :)

Dear guest, We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and could help you with ferry tickets and activities in Townsville! We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town! Regards, Victoria, Management