Adventurers Backpackers Reviews

79 Palmer St, Townsville, Australia

It said the reception opens 24 hours but it closed at 7pm and didnt open till 9 am. Kitchen facilities very poor

I'm sorry our recp hr are not long enough 9am-7pm.We have 24 hr check-in, so people can call me 24hr a day to check in or if there is any problems I'm available.in busier seasons we open longer. Many people love our large,clean kitchen,we have 8 gas stoves, 6 sinks with cleaning supplies. 1 toaster 1kettle 2 microwaves & food processor. In reception we provide pots and pans and supple Free tea/coffee toast &spreads. My business is a family run hostel and we try our best to help our guests.