Advisor Hostel Reviews

51 Nguyen Sieu, Hanoi, Vietnam

No complimentary water in the rooms as stated Standard room has no window However the owners were very helpful with booking trips etc but not good with where to go in Hanoi. Private taxi from airport arrived on time and was pleasant

Neat, cleanup and awesome place to stay, less than a minute walk to party places and the owner fantastic best service I have had, from booking tours to Sapa and ha long bay at the best prices to basic taxi from and to airport. If you want to sleep at night this it the place to be a few travelers you can meet in smaal lobby and breakfast is good to. I will be back here in future. Don't hesitate to ask anything from owner he can arrange it all. Lovely traditional food to. Amazing stay thank you.

One of the best places I've ever stayed in, mainly due to its staff. The hotel is run by a small family who will go above and beyond to ensure that your stay in Hanoi is nothing short of amazing. You can just tell how important their business is to them and it is reflected in everything that they say and do. The hotel is also perfectly located in the old quarter of Hanoi, close to everything. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Hanoi.

The staff was absolutely incredible--family run business. The owners (husband and wife) went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. The husband let us check in early with no extra fee, which really helped us out as we arrived at 6 am and we're leaving for a tour at 8 am and needed to leave our luggage somewhere. He also did laundry for us super efficiently and even put it on hangers for us. Overall great experience due to great customer service. Great location, staff and experience!

Extremely helpful staff! Only stayed one night but they were more than happy to help with anything I could want including arranging Hospital visits and recommending food and travel plans.

If you are looking to stay somewhere in Hanoi that offers a personal service and a willingness to help in any way then this is the place to book. Nothing is a problem to this lovely family, they will do everything to make your stay and excursions perfect and run smoothly. We intended to stay here for one night originally but ended up making this our base for returns from excursions (which they also booked for us) Don't look anywhere else book here :-). Thank you for everything!

My stay at Advisor Hostel was perfect. A great place to experience Hanoi and perfect to start a trip in Vietnam. Chien and his wife were amazing. So friendly, and they will do anything for you. They helped me organise my 10 days in Vietnam from start to finish and everything I did was amazing with great tour guides and well priced. If you're staying in Hanoi don't look anywhere else. Thanks for everything guys. My trip wouldn't have been the same if I didn't start here!

The manager and his wife are absolutely amazing! They were so accommodating and, as he said, we felt like family. They helped us organise our trip to Ha Long Bay and let us spend the early morning in their reception area in the early morning after arriving from Sapa. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Wonderful people that run this little hotel. You get better service then you expected, they are always there to help you, even before you arrive, and they dont try to cheat you, you pay the market price for airport transport and other travels! Clean rooms. For the $ I paid, it was an awesome choise! Stay here!

This hotel was fabulous. Simple rooms but everything that you needed. Great location as its amongst the old quarter. Good wifi in the rooms. The best part was the staff. Family run business. The couple went out of there way to ensure that we had everything we needed. There were very helpful in organising tours, taxis and giving us general information. They even walked us to the best Banh mi place in the area and chased down a lost phone for us! I would recommend you stay here.

The people are really super friendly. make it feel like home

A wonderful guest house run by a lovely family. They helped us with Ha Long Bay Tour, Accommodation, Train Tickets, Food, Information/Maps...they couldn't be more helpful. The prices they charge for tours matched what we would pay independently minus the hassle/stress of doing it all ourselves. Was a pleasure to stay here. Would highly recommend. A+

I really enjoyed staying at Advisor. The family who run it are very helpful, friendly and generous. It was a home away from home.

Stayed here for a night in Hanoi perfect location, basic rooms which is what you pay for. The staff are superb and organised our taxi, Halong bay trip, and our sleeper bus, they even bought our breakfast to our room in the morning which is included, before we left for Halong bay and there is always someone around to help, thanks!

Fatastic stay. The family running the hotel were supremely accomodating. Their knowledge of the local area was supreme and very helpful in hanoi where most information is not available in the online forum.