Affitta camere Gian Maria Reviews

Viale Tripoli 197, Rimini, Italy

It is a pity we had such a narrow choice at braekfast. No vegetebles :(

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Hungary

There weren't that many facilities just the TV in the room that only had Italian shows and not English subtitles. I really wished there was a kettle in the room because i felt like having coffee most of the nights. I wish the floors could have been more clean i always had to dust my feet off before I got into bed. I wished that my bedding and towels could have been changed at least once while i was there.

• 1st Aug 2015
  • South Africa

There`s no any air conditioning, no fan, no condition. I knew it, but it was hard to sleep in closeness. In small room was 2 bed: one is double, and second is bunk bed. But it costs very small.

if you pay less, you have to be happy with what that price reserves to you! anyway this place is not so bad as someone described it. the only thing i didn't like was the breakfast. with 2,5 euros we had buffet breakfast, but croissant and coffes were orrible!

It was very well located, clean and with good staff, but the room given was 2 beds (a double and a single one) instead of the booked 3 single ones and there was no air condicioner or good ventilation.

We were looking for a costeffective solution for a couple of nights. We reserved this for a nice price and added 2.5 Euro each for a godd enough breakfast. The staff was very nice and helpful, the room was good enough when it came to facilities and how clean it was. A few minutes walk to the beach and the main promenade street (we = me, my wife and my son 14 y old).