Superb 163 Total Reviews
Superb 163 Total Reviews
Affitta camere Gian Maria Located at Viale Tripoli 197, , Rimini.
Italy
Rimini 47900 Viale Tripoli 197
94% 163
44.0618160 12.5831280
    Rooms available

• Hungary, Male, 31-40
8th Aug 2015
8.0

It is a pity we had such a narrow choice at braekfast. No vegetebles :(

• South Africa, Female, 18-24
1st Aug 2015
7.4

There weren't that many facilities just the TV in the room that only had Italian shows and not English subtitles. I really wished there was a kettle in the room because i felt like having coffee most of the nights. I wish the floors could have been more clean i always had to dust my feet off before I got into bed. I wished that my bedding and towels could have been changed at least once while i was there.

• Russia, Mixed Group, 31-40
28th Jul 2015
6.9

There`s no any air conditioning, no fan, no condition. I knew it, but it was hard to sleep in closeness. In small room was 2 bed: one is double, and second is bunk bed. But it costs very small.

• Italy, Couple, 25-30
11th Jul 2015
7.4

if you pay less, you have to be happy with what that price reserves to you! anyway this place is not so bad as someone described it. the only thing i didn't like was the breakfast. with 2,5 euros we had buffet breakfast, but croissant and coffes were orrible!

• Mexico, Mixed Group, 18-24
3rd Jul 2015
7.4

It was very well located, clean and with good staff, but the room given was 2 beds (a double and a single one) instead of the booked 3 single ones and there was no air condicioner or good ventilation.

• Sweden, Mixed Group, 41+
27th Jun 2015
7.1

We were looking for a costeffective solution for a couple of nights. We reserved this for a nice price and added 2.5 Euro each for a godd enough breakfast. The staff was very nice and helpful, the room was good enough when it came to facilities and how clean it was. A few minutes walk to the beach and the main promenade street (we = me, my wife and my son 14 y old).