Affittacamere Da Silvia Reviews

Via Colombo 25B, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy

The hostel was beautiful with plenty of room for three of us, a refridgerator and a private bathroom. We also had a balcony with an amazing view. The location was perfect. Right on the main street and a five minute walk to the train station and ferry. The only trouble we had was getting into the hostel when we arrived. My friends and I are living in Spain and our phones only work in Spain. Therefore, we had to ask the office next door to call Silvia. Once she got the call she came right down.

Staff was very accommodating. The town is small so it wasn't hard to find since it was right off the main road. We had a balcony and the view was amazing! Only cons are its way up the hill. Also we weren't sure where to find the owner to check in... You have to go all the way to the top and that's where she lives.

1.No front desk. when I get to the hotel, I found the closed door of the hotel. 2. Wi-fi and password are wirtten the room . but It isn't functioned. Tv isn't either.

1. This is not an hotel but a small rent room!!! In the description there is written that you have to tell your arrival time. 2. The wifi is working if you had problems you could just tell us. 3. The TV is there and working too if you used the controller of the air conditioning to turn it on we can't do anything.... It is just funny that you didn't tell us about all your problems you had my phone number and my e-mail.... Best regards

Thank you Jasmin for a wonderful stay in Riomaggiore! Absolutely fantastic room with nice bed, amenities, and clean bathroom. Great value and Jasmin is very nice. Everything was very simple, and she even gave us great recommendations for places to eat (with discounts!). I would definitely stay here again, and recommend this to anyone visiting Cinque Terre!

I had a great stay here. Jasmin was an awesome host and very accommodating. I would stay here again if I was ever in the area.

• 10th Apr 2015