Affittacamere Da Silvia Reviews

Via Colombo 25B, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy

location is great!

The place was confortable, but not very clean though. The floor was dirty and the blanket too. It was very noisy too, there is a bar right in front of the hotel, with loud music until late of the night. The church bells rang each hour (and it was loud!).

Air conditioning!!!! It was so so hot, or at least more or better fans. Otherwise it was fantastic!

• 7th Aug 2015

Besides the town already being magical, this room made it that much more special. It was adorable and had a great salty ocean breeze coming through it. About 1/2 up the hill. Depending on your level of energy it can be a little exhausting but it really isn't that bad in comparison to other hikes there...I mean if you go to cinque terre, you must be expecting a lot of stairs & uphill/downhill :-). I felt genuinely welcomed & the area has a great vibe. I would stay there again.

This was a great spot to stay while exploring Cinque Terre! Riomaggiore is such a cute town with easy access to the other cliff-side towns of Cinque Terre. Our room was perfect with a lot of space, great natural light, an amazing balcony overlooking town and air conditioning which was critical in July. The only downside was the steep climb to get there but our host was easy to contact, met us as the apartment upon arrival and provided a list of restaurants that offered discounts.

Room was too hot during summer, they provided a fan but room was still boiling every night. Tried to open window to cool the room down but room was facing main road so was very noisy. Had to close the window at nights to drown out the noise. Bathroom was too hot with no proper ventilation fan.

• 16th Jul 2015

This was a lovely place to spend our time in Cinque Terre. It is easy enough to find but getting into the hostel was a bit confusing and the lady who eventually greeted us didn't speak English. However, the facilities and accommodation are fantastic and its location in Cinque Terre is ideal. A bit more expensive than a normal hostel place, but for your own privacy and bathroom it was worth it.

The hostel was beautiful with plenty of room for three of us, a refridgerator and a private bathroom. We also had a balcony with an amazing view. The location was perfect. Right on the main street and a five minute walk to the train station and ferry. The only trouble we had was getting into the hostel when we arrived. My friends and I are living in Spain and our phones only work in Spain. Therefore, we had to ask the office next door to call Silvia. Once she got the call she came right down.

Staff was very accommodating. The town is small so it wasn't hard to find since it was right off the main road. We had a balcony and the view was amazing! Only cons are its way up the hill. Also we weren't sure where to find the owner to check in... You have to go all the way to the top and that's where she lives.

1.No front desk. when I get to the hotel, I found the closed door of the hotel. 2. Wi-fi and password are wirtten the room . but It isn't functioned. Tv isn't either.

1. This is not an hotel but a small rent room!!! In the description there is written that you have to tell your arrival time. 2. The wifi is working if you had problems you could just tell us. 3. The TV is there and working too if you used the controller of the air conditioning to turn it on we can't do anything.... It is just funny that you didn't tell us about all your problems you had my phone number and my e-mail.... Best regards

Thank you Jasmin for a wonderful stay in Riomaggiore! Absolutely fantastic room with nice bed, amenities, and clean bathroom. Great value and Jasmin is very nice. Everything was very simple, and she even gave us great recommendations for places to eat (with discounts!). I would definitely stay here again, and recommend this to anyone visiting Cinque Terre!

I had a great stay here. Jasmin was an awesome host and very accommodating. I would stay here again if I was ever in the area.

• 10th Apr 2015