Affittacamere Da Silvia Reviews

Via Colombo 25B, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy

Very nice family operated. There are stairs / hills to climb everywhere in riomaggiore, so you can't rate a place by that. We stayed in a room for 4 with 1 queen and 2 twins with private bath, tv and wifi in room. These were a plus! No A/C but fan. Room was humid but they had a dehumidifier that helped. Like most places here, there are no facilities, just the room. The bed sagged but was still comfortable. I would stay here again because it was clean and safe and for 4 people the room was large

This was a nice facility that was clean and well maintained with friendly staff. I had a nice room with a great view, but all rooms did not have a view. However, it was difficult to reach the staff when you arrived at the door. It turns out they live upstairs but there was not a bell to ring for them or any signs with directions. Luckily another tenant phoned them for me.

• 24th Jul 2014

At the bottom of large hill without parking: staff was great and so was location yo food and beach.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

Great room with very friendly people looking after it. I extended my stay an extra 2 days, because the area is amazing and the room was very comfortable. I highly recommend this room.

This hostel felt more like a boutique hotel! Great balcony to enjoy the town on and very accomdating owner that waited for us until 10:30pm to arrive on a Tuesday night. Next time I'm in Rio Maggiore I will 100% stay here.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Loved this place.

Brilliant location and the room was everything you would have wanted, I would stay here again without hesitation.

• 13th Jun 2014

It was a lovely small hostel and the owner was friendly and helpful. It was safe and quiet.

There are multiple rooms in different locations. But mine was nice, and the owner was very nice!

Staff was amazing! Very sweet. We also got discounts at a few restaurants in town. Our apartment was very clean and had amazing doors out to the balcony that blocked all the street noise when shut. Our apartment was pretty far up the hill. Quite a climb, but it was okay. The view was great. I would stay here again.

• 20th May 2014

I had a wonderful time here while traveling through the Cinque Terre. The room was very well kept and very clean. Jasmin and her grandmother, who run the Affittacamere Da Silvia, were very friendly and helpful. The apartments are just a bit up the main street in Riomaggiore when you exit the tunnel coming from the train station. It's close enough to all the shops, restaurants, and cafes in Riomaggiore (a couple minutes walk downhill), but also far enough so that you don't get a lot of noise.

View all Cinque Terre Bed and Breakfasts