Affittacamere Da Silvia Reviews

Via Colombo 25B, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy

1.No front desk. when I get to the hotel, I found the closed door of the hotel. 2. Wi-fi and password are wirtten the room . but It isn't functioned. Tv isn't either.

1. This is not an hotel but a small rent room!!! In the description there is written that you have to tell your arrival time. 2. The wifi is working if you had problems you could just tell us. 3. The TV is there and working too if you used the controller of the air conditioning to turn it on we can't do anything.... It is just funny that you didn't tell us about all your problems you had my phone number and my e-mail.... Best regards

Thank you Jasmin for a wonderful stay in Riomaggiore! Absolutely fantastic room with nice bed, amenities, and clean bathroom. Great value and Jasmin is very nice. Everything was very simple, and she even gave us great recommendations for places to eat (with discounts!). I would definitely stay here again, and recommend this to anyone visiting Cinque Terre!

I had a great stay here. Jasmin was an awesome host and very accommodating. I would stay here again if I was ever in the area.

• 10th Apr 2015