Affittacamere Da Silvia Reviews

Via Colombo 25B, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy

Good location. Very close to the center!! Cosy spacious room. A bit difficult climb the staircase. Sleep very well!!! I will definately come back

Great location on the main street of Riomaggiore - Maria and her daughter are wonderful and were very helpful during the train strike. (Her daughter speaks pretty good English.)

Be forewarned, that there are a lot of uneven stairs, some quite narrow turns. If you are unsure on your feet or have large luggage this may not be the place for you. The room, the reception, the village, all quite charming.

• 17th Sep 2014

It was a bit difficult to initially find and contact the owners when we arrived, but after that they were very friendly, but gave us our own space. The room was clean and comfortable, and had a very nice balcony we could sit on to eat breakfast. However, there was no safe for our valuables, which would have been preferable.

The host was very nice and helpful with anything we needed. I wouldn't recommend it as a place for young people, the neighbors seemed to prefer that we did not hang out in our room. Otherwise a great stay!

Loved staying here! The family who runs the hostel are very kind and wonderful hosts.

Very nice family operated. There are stairs / hills to climb everywhere in riomaggiore, so you can't rate a place by that. We stayed in a room for 4 with 1 queen and 2 twins with private bath, tv and wifi in room. These were a plus! No A/C but fan. Room was humid but they had a dehumidifier that helped. Like most places here, there are no facilities, just the room. The bed sagged but was still comfortable. I would stay here again because it was clean and safe and for 4 people the room was large

This was a nice facility that was clean and well maintained with friendly staff. I had a nice room with a great view, but all rooms did not have a view. However, it was difficult to reach the staff when you arrived at the door. It turns out they live upstairs but there was not a bell to ring for them or any signs with directions. Luckily another tenant phoned them for me.

• 24th Jul 2014

At the bottom of large hill without parking: staff was great and so was location yo food and beach.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

We were stunned by the lovely sunny and airy room when we arrived. We were on the top floor in a room with lots of space and a beautiful view. We were so happy to have a private balcony overlooking the town, and it was a very short walk to the restaurants and the water. We also appreciated the restaurant recommendations.

Great room with very friendly people looking after it. I extended my stay an extra 2 days, because the area is amazing and the room was very comfortable. I highly recommend this room.

This hostel felt more like a boutique hotel! Great balcony to enjoy the town on and very accomdating owner that waited for us until 10:30pm to arrive on a Tuesday night. Next time I'm in Rio Maggiore I will 100% stay here.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Loved this place.

Brilliant location and the room was everything you would have wanted, I would stay here again without hesitation.

• 13th Jun 2014

It was a lovely small hostel and the owner was friendly and helpful. It was safe and quiet.

There are multiple rooms in different locations. But mine was nice, and the owner was very nice!

View all Cinque Terre Bed and Breakfasts