Affittacamere Da Silvia Reviews

Via Colombo 25B, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy

Cinque terre is beautiful and this was a great town for us to stay in to explore the coast. The only downfall is that its a steep walk up the middle of the town to get to the apartment (unavoidable in cinque terre) and if you have heavy bags like us can be a bit hard to get them to the room. Otherwise no complaints, spacious room that was cleaned daily - comfortable stay. Such a beautiful little town and definitely go and do the hike, the view is well worth it!

We had a great little room with a Terrace and ocean views! The room had a fan, fridge and clean bathroom. Minimal steps to get there. Reception was easy to find in the main street. There was a festival on during our stay which was right below us which was fantastic as we could wander through and then come up to our Terrace and have some drinks while we watched everything that was going on. Couldn't be more happy with our stay at Affittacamere Da Silvia in Riomaggiore.

I notice that check in is possible after 2 pm as other hostels. I plan to keep may luggage on arrival and go trecking However, the reception was closed in the morning and I had to wait for 1 hour until 11:40. the designate addres is of the reception and the room was in other building. Those who arrive before 2 pm shall check the reception opening time.

The room we stayed in was wonderful with an absolutely amazing view over the bay, i felt very lucky to stay here and loved every second of it. this is more of an apartment stay than anything else. definitely recommend!

When we arrived, we were pleasantly surprised with the room. Very clean and in a nice area up the hill. Had a balcony room which had a nice view and perfect to dry our clothes on the provided clotheslines. The mother of the owner was very nice and cheerful whenever we saw her throughout the day. Make sure to organize check-in and check-out times with the owner, or else the office may be closed during those times.

I had a single room; it was overall clean, but the bed was slightly sandy and there was a lot of dust hanging from the ceiling light. I wasn't told that the hot shower would run out but it did during both nights of my stay. There was no blanket in my room, only two thin sheets, which weren't enough to keep me warm at night. The cleaning lady walked into my room at 9:00am quite unexpectedly. It was nice that they provided a small furnished kitchen and a hair drier even though I didn't use them.

Everything is good. The room is just right beside the main street, so you would get a good view of the whole town from the balcony. However, the trade-off is it could be quite noisy when it comes to night. Nice place, will definitely choose this accommodation again.

Great place to stay, thanks so much for the wonderful rooms

Hostel has a very awkward entry, especially to the second room we rented, which did not have a window and which leaked water across the floor all night. Reception hours were minimal, which was frustrating both upon arrival and the next day. Check in is at a location different from the hostel which was confusing. No wi-fi. We have stayed in other hostels and this was over priced. One positive was the private bathroom a balcony in the 2nd room.

View all Cinque Terre Bed and Breakfasts