Affittacamere Da Silvia Reviews

Via Colombo 25B, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy

This was a great spot to stay while exploring Cinque Terre! Riomaggiore is such a cute town with easy access to the other cliff-side towns of Cinque Terre. Our room was perfect with a lot of space, great natural light, an amazing balcony overlooking town and air conditioning which was critical in July. The only downside was the steep climb to get there but our host was easy to contact, met us as the apartment upon arrival and provided a list of restaurants that offered discounts.

Room was too hot during summer, they provided a fan but room was still boiling every night. Tried to open window to cool the room down but room was facing main road so was very noisy. Had to close the window at nights to drown out the noise. Bathroom was too hot with no proper ventilation fan.

• 16th Jul 2015

This was a lovely place to spend our time in Cinque Terre. It is easy enough to find but getting into the hostel was a bit confusing and the lady who eventually greeted us didn't speak English. However, the facilities and accommodation are fantastic and its location in Cinque Terre is ideal. A bit more expensive than a normal hostel place, but for your own privacy and bathroom it was worth it.

The hostel was beautiful with plenty of room for three of us, a refridgerator and a private bathroom. We also had a balcony with an amazing view. The location was perfect. Right on the main street and a five minute walk to the train station and ferry. The only trouble we had was getting into the hostel when we arrived. My friends and I are living in Spain and our phones only work in Spain. Therefore, we had to ask the office next door to call Silvia. Once she got the call she came right down.

Staff was very accommodating. The town is small so it wasn't hard to find since it was right off the main road. We had a balcony and the view was amazing! Only cons are its way up the hill. Also we weren't sure where to find the owner to check in... You have to go all the way to the top and that's where she lives.

1.No front desk. when I get to the hotel, I found the closed door of the hotel. 2. Wi-fi and password are wirtten the room . but It isn't functioned. Tv isn't either.

1. This is not an hotel but a small rent room!!! In the description there is written that you have to tell your arrival time. 2. The wifi is working if you had problems you could just tell us. 3. The TV is there and working too if you used the controller of the air conditioning to turn it on we can't do anything.... It is just funny that you didn't tell us about all your problems you had my phone number and my e-mail.... Best regards

Thank you Jasmin for a wonderful stay in Riomaggiore! Absolutely fantastic room with nice bed, amenities, and clean bathroom. Great value and Jasmin is very nice. Everything was very simple, and she even gave us great recommendations for places to eat (with discounts!). I would definitely stay here again, and recommend this to anyone visiting Cinque Terre!

I had a great stay here. Jasmin was an awesome host and very accommodating. I would stay here again if I was ever in the area.

• 10th Apr 2015

Good location. Very close to the center!! Cosy spacious room. A bit difficult climb the staircase. Sleep very well!!! I will definately come back

Great location on the main street of Riomaggiore - Maria and her daughter are wonderful and were very helpful during the train strike. (Her daughter speaks pretty good English.)

Be forewarned, that there are a lot of uneven stairs, some quite narrow turns. If you are unsure on your feet or have large luggage this may not be the place for you. The room, the reception, the village, all quite charming.

• 17th Sep 2014

It was a bit difficult to initially find and contact the owners when we arrived, but after that they were very friendly, but gave us our own space. The room was clean and comfortable, and had a very nice balcony we could sit on to eat breakfast. However, there was no safe for our valuables, which would have been preferable.

The host was very nice and helpful with anything we needed. I wouldn't recommend it as a place for young people, the neighbors seemed to prefer that we did not hang out in our room. Otherwise a great stay!

the hostel was really well located, the staffs were very friendly and interesting. we (4 people) enjoyed a lot there.

Loved staying here! The family who runs the hostel are very kind and wonderful hosts.

Very nice family operated. There are stairs / hills to climb everywhere in riomaggiore, so you can't rate a place by that. We stayed in a room for 4 with 1 queen and 2 twins with private bath, tv and wifi in room. These were a plus! No A/C but fan. Room was humid but they had a dehumidifier that helped. Like most places here, there are no facilities, just the room. The bed sagged but was still comfortable. I would stay here again because it was clean and safe and for 4 people the room was large

This was a nice facility that was clean and well maintained with friendly staff. I had a nice room with a great view, but all rooms did not have a view. However, it was difficult to reach the staff when you arrived at the door. It turns out they live upstairs but there was not a bell to ring for them or any signs with directions. Luckily another tenant phoned them for me.

• 24th Jul 2014

At the bottom of large hill without parking: staff was great and so was location yo food and beach.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

We were stunned by the lovely sunny and airy room when we arrived. We were on the top floor in a room with lots of space and a beautiful view. We were so happy to have a private balcony overlooking the town, and it was a very short walk to the restaurants and the water. We also appreciated the restaurant recommendations.

Great room with very friendly people looking after it. I extended my stay an extra 2 days, because the area is amazing and the room was very comfortable. I highly recommend this room.

« first « Prev 1 2 3