Affittacamere Ghega Reviews

Via Carlo Ghega 3, Trieste, Italy

The whole staying experience is seriously worst than what I expected... And the service was very poor... The owner cares nothing more than the money... and you can tell his desire for cash at the first 5 minutes However, this seems like a only choice in Trieste... So the recommendation will be get out of Trieste as soon as possible if you really have to pass by

It's very near to the train and bus stations, and less than 10 minutes walk to the center. My room was big and clean, the owner was nice and helpful. If you are looking for a hostel to meet people, don't go to this place, if you want a very quiet place to rest, it is a good option.

Really nice, and so close to the bus station. No lockers in rooms though.

magic place right near bus station staff friendly and knowledgeable will definitely go again

• 3rd Jul 2014

I liked everything! all was excellent!

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Very kind and nice staff. I recommend this hostel anytime!

Sergio and Giovanna were excellent hosts. They were helpful about the points interest in area and how to get to them on the bus system. They provided a excellent value for the money. I will definately use their hostel next time I visit Trieste

This is a hard review to write as not wishing to be too harsh, it does lack facilities that travellers really want. The location is very close to the bus and train stations by was not marked as a hostel. Set in a regular appartment block. No kitchen to use for food. Only a pay coffee machine at 50c. Big clean rooms with wardrobes no locking facilities. Good friendly staff and whole place very clean but no communial room and no place to associate. Wifi facilities but no terminals.

Hostel is idealy situated, just 2 minutes from train station on foot, very close to the city center, too. Room was very spacious and clean, I even had a TV. Bathroom was also spacious and clean.I strongly recommend this place.

Good, clean accommodation, ideally situated for travellers. Excellent value for money. Towels provided. Would certainly use again.

• 29th Apr 2014

Very clean hostel, ideally located, good value for money. Though the water in the showers was cold in the morning (in the evening it was ok)

Excellent and friendly management

The wifi was a bit slow and unstable in the room.

• 22nd Mar 2014
  • Serbia

Nice people, but they told us when we were coming that if we come after 21 we have to pay more... i didnt see it written before. But anyway - we come before that time and everything was ok, clean, quiet.

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Poland

Seldom been treated in such an unfriendly way: I greeted the person who openend the door politly in Italien, he answered me in English how I dare not to close his elevator door (how should I know, there was not even a sign). As they don' t accept credit cards, I asked if I could leave my very heavy luggage at their place to catch money. He told me "no", because "I was not a customer yet" (???). However he charged me 75 % for the night later. (I left). Don't go there! Avoid this place!

View all Trieste Bed and Breakfasts