Affittacamere Ghega Reviews

Via Carlo Ghega 3, Trieste, Italy

Very clean hostel, ideally located, good value for money. Though the water in the showers was cold in the morning (in the evening it was ok)

Excellent and friendly management

The wifi was a bit slow and unstable in the room.

• 22nd Mar 2014
  • Serbia

Nice people, but they told us when we were coming that if we come after 21 we have to pay more... i didnt see it written before. But anyway - we come before that time and everything was ok, clean, quiet.

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Poland

Seldom been treated in such an unfriendly way: I greeted the person who openend the door politly in Italien, he answered me in English how I dare not to close his elevator door (how should I know, there was not even a sign). As they don' t accept credit cards, I asked if I could leave my very heavy luggage at their place to catch money. He told me "no", because "I was not a customer yet" (???). However he charged me 75 % for the night later. (I left). Don't go there! Avoid this place!

The Hostel fullfilled all my expectations, It has nice rooms and with 5 min to the train station and another 5 to the city centre it is positioned very good. The people who work there are all very nice, willing to help and always there for their guests. After I got back home from my trip to trieste I figured that I forgot my necklace there and worte an e.mail in which I asked if they found it. Without any troubles they sent it back to me without me paying anything which i found more that nice!

• 6th Feb 2014

Excellent location, extremely close to the main station. The staff was friendly, and the building, though dated, has a nice, "aged" charm to it. Particularly recommended for the cost/location value.

Both husband and wife are very friendly and helpful. The 5 euro breakfast is not recommended for is not worth it. The guesthouse is located near the places of interest but the funicular in the town is down. The wifi connection cannot reached the last room. Though is a quiet room but you can still get yourself connected by sitting near the office.

View all Trieste Bed and Breakfasts