Affittacamere Ghega Reviews

Via Carlo Ghega 3, Trieste, Italy

We stayed in a private room with three beds, and we were really satisfied! The room was spacious, bright, clean and nicely decorated. The bathroom was right in front of our room. The staff was very helpful, I was feeling sick and they brought me a cup of tea. :) The location is excellent, very close to the bus and railway station. Downside is that the wi-fi doesn't work in rooms, only in the common area. But then again, it gives you a chance to meet other people who are staying at the hostel. :)

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Croatia

friendly staff, very large room, great location. great recommendations on where to try local food and get a taste of the rich history of trieste

Very friendly staff and very close to the citycenter and the station! I really enjoyed my stay! Unfortunately there is no kitchen.

The whole staying experience is seriously worst than what I expected... And the service was very poor... The owner cares nothing more than the money... and you can tell his desire for cash at the first 5 minutes However, this seems like a only choice in Trieste... So the recommendation will be get out of Trieste as soon as possible if you really have to pass by

It's very near to the train and bus stations, and less than 10 minutes walk to the center. My room was big and clean, the owner was nice and helpful. If you are looking for a hostel to meet people, don't go to this place, if you want a very quiet place to rest, it is a good option.

Really nice, and so close to the bus station. No lockers in rooms though.

magic place right near bus station staff friendly and knowledgeable will definitely go again

• 3rd Jul 2014

I liked everything! all was excellent!

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Very kind and nice staff. I recommend this hostel anytime!

Sergio and Giovanna were excellent hosts. They were helpful about the points interest in area and how to get to them on the bus system. They provided a excellent value for the money. I will definately use their hostel next time I visit Trieste

This is a hard review to write as not wishing to be too harsh, it does lack facilities that travellers really want. The location is very close to the bus and train stations by was not marked as a hostel. Set in a regular appartment block. No kitchen to use for food. Only a pay coffee machine at 50c. Big clean rooms with wardrobes no locking facilities. Good friendly staff and whole place very clean but no communial room and no place to associate. Wifi facilities but no terminals.

Hostel is idealy situated, just 2 minutes from train station on foot, very close to the city center, too. Room was very spacious and clean, I even had a TV. Bathroom was also spacious and clean.I strongly recommend this place.

Good, clean accommodation, ideally situated for travellers. Excellent value for money. Towels provided. Would certainly use again.

Very clean hostel, ideally located, good value for money. Though the water in the showers was cold in the morning (in the evening it was ok)

View all Trieste Bed and Breakfasts