8.5
Fabulous 1,598 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 1,598 Total Reviews
Affittacamere Patrizia Located at Via Colombo 25, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre.
Italy
Cinque Terre La Spezia 0039 ITALY Via Colombo 25, Riomaggiore
85% 1598
44.1002219 9.7387039
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
25th Jun 2016
7.4

Great location in Riomaggiore. Okay price for what it is considering the location. I'd booked a dorm so I didn't expect to have a bed in the "living area", so privacy was an issue. As a solo female traveller I was glad the other male travellers didn't give me any issues, and that I only have 1 night there as any longer I wouldn't have been comfortable. Thankfully there was a nice big bathroom I could change in.

25th Jun 2016

Absolutely loved staying here! We originally booked 3 spots in an 8 person dorm but we're upgraded to a private cliff top apartment with amazing views (we think they may have overbooked, hence the upgrade). The staff is incredibly friendly and let's you pay later, but keep in mind it is cash only. Also be sure to bring a backpack or pack light, there are many many stairs and carrying a rolling suitcase would be impossible. Beds are cozy and bathrooms are always clean. Highly recommend!

• wonderlustnomad06
  • USA, Couple, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

Spacey, clean, and cozy. Only down side is that picture showed view of the ocean but we had view of the Main Street which was nice too.

• USA, Female, 25-30
11th Jun 2016

My friend and I stayed here for one night and were absolutely thrilled. It was way beyond what we expected. We stayed in the private double bedroom with a wrap around balcony and absolutely stunning panoramic view of the town and the sea. The staff were extremely nice and did everything they could to make our stay comfortable. I would return here in a heartbeat and absolutely recommend this "hostel."

• Australia, Female, 18-24
2nd Jun 2016
5.7

Far from a great hostel experience. Had to manage to get my bags up a really steep hill to the reception, only to my embarrassment of those siting at restaurants watching me to have to carry my bags all the way back down again. Surely there is a way to avoid this! Bed wasn't prepared for me even though arriving after check in time. Otherwise it is just a bed in the very beautiful Cinque Terre and that's all you really need!

• emilyeng
31st May 2016
7.7

Cinque Terre is amazing and this hostel was very nice. It is quite close to the sea. The bathrooms were clean. The only thing is another girl had booked a different hostel on hostel world and was in our room. It seemed like multiple hostels combined in rooms and that the actual locations were all over the town. There was no cell phone signal in the room but 5 steps out of the door you can get 3G. It was a good experience overall and Riomaggiore is a nice town to stay in.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
29th May 2016
7.7

Riomaggiore is a really cool village with some awesome options for food! This hostel is right on the main street, so awesome location. We got lucky with a room (double bed) to ourselves! There were two single beds in the main area for other guests. Shared bathroom between 6 or so, but that was totally fine. Our bedroom door didn't lock and there weren't any safes. We had a mini fridge in our room. This place was fine for what we wanted!

24th May 2016

Really great location, a bit climbing … better than I expected!

21st May 2016

We stayed at this hostel on our time off on our study abroad trip. This was the BEST Hostel that we stayed at thus far. With a total of 7 people, we had to split into two different rooms. Each room had a king size bed, and a set of bunk beds. All beds were comfortable and clean. The rooms were cozy yet spacious... Not to mention the view! It truly was the best, such a nice treat and part of the experience of Cinque Terre. Be aware of the hike up the stairs to the location though... Pack lightly!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
15th May 2016

We rented out the entire 8 person room and it was a great stay. The location is very good, as you can stare into the Mediterranean from the balcony, have restaurants literally next to and below the room, and about a 5-10 minute walk from the train station. We opened the balcony doors at night and would fall asleep to the sounds of the Mediterranean. The bathroom was extremely clean and had plenty of hot water. We enjoyed our experience and the staff was very nice and helpful.