Affittacamere Patrizia Reviews

Via Colombo 25, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy

We were a bit worried from reading previous reviews but the walk to the office and our private room was perfectly alright. Especially seeing as the town is built into a hill, it really has to be expected! We got a private double room with a ensuite bathroom which was excellent! Right off the main street and close to the station and marina. Good staff who showed us the room and gave us 10% off a local restaurant. There's also a book exchange and wifi at the main office.

Affitacamere patrizia was a lovely stay in Riomaggiore. Good location at the first beautiful town of the cinque terre. Also our 10dorm was located closer to the bottom of the hill which good! Unfortunately there was some construction going on which lead to some noise and water shortages but that's not really the hostels fault, and the owners were really lovely and tried to organise alternative showers for us. Clean sheets and bathrooms, wifi at reception and ceiling fans and small kitchenette.

It was nice and clean and functional, but it was quite the walk up the hill to get to our room. It was a very basic room, just a bed, lamp, and closet, we shared a bathroom with at least 4 other rooms. It was clean and certainly usable. But it was also the most expensive of our hostels. I didn't feel like we were getting very much for our money.

Nice central location in Riomaggiore, clean and comfortable.

The room was a renovated bathroom. I got the standard with private on suit but the bathroom was not attached to the room. I also gave them 290 because I thought she said the price was 289 and I did not receive change but then when she wrote the bill it was 280 so they just kept the money which is unprofessional. Worst was my sister book a private room for 85 euro a night and was put in a laundry room with a cot! I would not ever recommend this place and if you do see the room before you pay!

• 9th Aug 2014

The whole room is very humid and smell bad, especially the toilet is very dirty. The place is so noisy, I couldn't fall asleep for the whole two nights.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

Cinque Terre in general is small. Keep that in mind because there's not too any affordable places. They people in the front office were so nice! I broke my foot right before the trip and they accommodated me and my crew and let us stay in a space that wasn't too high up. Prepare for a but of a hike with luggage- everywhere. It's a hillside town and it's gorgeous! Great stay!

• 30th Jul 2014

Climbed 355 steps to reach our room.. But it was worth it. Best view over the town. We loved sitting on the balcony and taking in the view. Room and facilities were very clean. We booked a three bed room and the third bed was only a flimsy fold out bed.. But when we approached the staff they happily changed the bed for us. Overall a very enjoyable stay.

We booked two beds in an 8 bed room. The first thing we noticed when we arrived wa that there were 9 beds (another person can make a difference). After staying a little bit on the room we also notices that there was a lot of humidity. Anyways, the first night was quite good but in the next days some youngster came and we saw the real flaws for the hostel. It hasn't coexistance rules. These youngsters came very late, made a lot of noise not letting us sleep and invited people (also to sleep) that

The reception office is centrally located on the main strip (Via Columbo,) but the apartment we stayed in was a 200 step climb from there. Accommodations were to be expected for the price, and overall it was a good deal.

• 24th Jul 2014

Nice place to stay! We were in an 9 bed mixed dorm, which was actually more like a small apartment, with a kitchen, two bathrooms, and two bedrooms. We had a nice time with the other people in our room! The location is great, very close to the marina, although you have to walk up a huge hill to the office for check-in, check-out, and wi-fi, but that's fine. Very comfortable beds, helpful staff. Nowhere to lock your stuff, but we didn't need to because we met and trusted the other people.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Being two college girls on a budget, this was perfect for what we were looking for. The hill to get up there was not really as bad as other reviews said - plus, the whole town is on a hill and the train is at the bottom. It's pretty inescapable that you're going to climb a hill. The room we stayed in and the bathroom were both very clean, and the woman who worked at check-in was very friendly and helpful. Perfect for our one night stay.

• 19th Jul 2014

Moving my luggage to outside of the room without notice and leaving me have no choice but to move to another bed. Reception opening hour is too limited. Only at reception can we use wifi and no wifi at rooms. Shortage of staff when the only staff take the other to rooms (5mins away) ,while leaving no one at reception. All in all,very bad experience .

it was quite good, and the staff were helpful. In the town and near the sea,but no windows. I was with a heavy case, so the stairs sucked.

Great stay in a great location with a balcony looking out over the water. Nothing fancy, but definitely worth the price. Staff was friendly when I arrived and I didn't have any problems during my two days there.

• 12th Jul 2014

Lovely apartment ad very clean.. But the apartment is really meant to be a 2 bedroom and te owner shoves as many beds as she can into the place so it's kind of a strange arrangement. Also you have to sit outside in front of the reception which is down the hill. Would be a great place if it was a private apartment rental!

Nice nice nice place, no matter where you stay. The room is very clean, but no signal in the room. Just wish I can get a single room next time.

While I was under the impression this was actually a hostel, they actually have rooms spread throughout the town. We lucked out and had one night in our room alone, there was one single bed in the room as well. It was interesting getting to it up and down and through old building corridors. But the room was cool and clean, and though the security didn't seem the best, we felt no threat in the town anyways. It was a nice stay :)

This is not really a hostel. They have rooms all over the place that they rent. You can't really ask for much in 5 Terre, the town is very old and they've made their best to work with what they have. Yes, you have to climb steep steps and walk a little to get to your room… but that's the beauty of this town. Staff was friendly, she spoke English very well, so that wasn't an issue.

I checked in to this hostel and booked a private room. A male staff member took me to a dorm and I was given a bed in the middle of the entrance to the dorms! I told him I had booked a private room and he didn't respond. I also asked where the lockers are and he said "no one steals here". I went back to reception and explained I had booked a private room, a lady finally took me to MY room. Would not recommend! Poor service and over priced. NOTHING like the pictures either!!

• 7th Jul 2014