Affittacamere Patrizia

Good 1635 Total Reviews

• angelaxnchen7932
6th Sep 2016
4.3

As the other posts have said, the only good thing is the convenient location. You are in the cinque terre all you really need is a place to sleep, having said that the place itself, security set up and general staff and atmosphere leave a lot to be desired. I had to book last minute - I would suggest looking elsewhere.

13th Aug 2016
7.1

This is a HOSTEL so despite it says private rooms, don't think otherwise. Our 'room' was in an apartment. We had 3 beds in the 1 room and the 2 other rooms in the apartment were occupied by other guests. one of the other guests got angry because it wasn't made clear enough that it is a shared space, like a hostel. But, this is what we expected so we thought it was a fine place to stay. Nothing special, but the aircon and wifi was good and the bathroom was fine. Only one bathroom though.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
11th Aug 2016

We stayed in the private bedroom it was perfect, had air conditioning, personal frindge spacious room...would recommend staff where great to work with

7th Aug 2016
4.6

Would not recommend this hostel. The room was dingy without even a window and hard to get to. No wifi. The toilet smelled like sewerage constantly and was pretty dirty. There was no locker to keep valuables, furthermore there was a mix up with the other dorm beds when i was there which meant anybody was just passing in and out. Can find much better places in riomaggiore if you keep looking at a much cheaper price! Do not book here!!

3rd Aug 2016
6.6

No windows and no hot water. Very small dining room and no common areas. Very close to the water and excellent little town to be in. We had great people in our dorm which made our stay, otherwise it might not have been too great. Be prepared to walk up a very steep hill to check in and then walk back down the same hill to your room. I think this place is very hit and miss when it comes to quality of rooms as our friend had ocean views.

1st Aug 2016
5.4

For a private room this was definitely not what I had expected. The photos were quite deceiving and the hefty price I paid for such a small room was quite a let down. I even had a woman burst into my room saying she was supposed to move, and pointed to my the second bed in my 'private' room. The staff were friendly and the place was clean, overall it was a decent stay- I just wish I knew what I was in for.

29th Jul 2016
7.1

Not a bad place to stay- most places in Cinque Terre are a bit "tired" due to the traditional nature of the town. Our room was literally 20 seconds from the marina, but though it was meant to be 8 people, 9 in total were actually cramped into the small space. One bathroom, no lockers, room cleaned daily, cash only hostel, no facilities (kitchen, common area etc).

• przem_kzmk
  • Poland, Male, 25-30
24th Jul 2016
8.0

My understanding is that there are several locations of where you could be put in. My hostel was nothing like on the picture - no view at all. The entrance was via kitchen (which was part of the room)therefore it could get little noisy at night. If you are just looking for a place where you can drop your bag, have a shower and little sleep - this place was perfect. It was literally 1 minutes walk away from the water and 5 from the train station. I would stay there again; was perfect for me .

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
21st Jul 2016
7.1

Expensive for what it was, we ended up booking 2 nights elsewhere for this reason. Had 2 guys sleeping out in the main room and it was awkward in the morning coming out to see them in their underwear (not their fault, just the set up of the hostel)

21st Jul 2016
8.0

No lockers or safety boxes. The bedroom was in the same space as the kitchen that other people used. Pricey but that's to be expected for peak season cinque terra. Really nice staff.