Affittacamere Patrizia Reviews

Via Colombo 25, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy

Nice place to stay! We were in an 9 bed mixed dorm, which was actually more like a small apartment, with a kitchen, two bathrooms, and two bedrooms. We had a nice time with the other people in our room! The location is great, very close to the marina, although you have to walk up a huge hill to the office for check-in, check-out, and wi-fi, but that's fine. Very comfortable beds, helpful staff. Nowhere to lock your stuff, but we didn't need to because we met and trusted the other people.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Moving my luggage to outside of the room without notice and leaving me have no choice but to move to another bed. Reception opening hour is too limited. Only at reception can we use wifi and no wifi at rooms. Shortage of staff when the only staff take the other to rooms (5mins away) ,while leaving no one at reception. All in all,very bad experience .

it was quite good, and the staff were helpful. In the town and near the sea,but no windows. I was with a heavy case, so the stairs sucked.

Great stay in a great location with a balcony looking out over the water. Nothing fancy, but definitely worth the price. Staff was friendly when I arrived and I didn't have any problems during my two days there.

• 12th Jul 2014

Lovely apartment ad very clean.. But the apartment is really meant to be a 2 bedroom and te owner shoves as many beds as she can into the place so it's kind of a strange arrangement. Also you have to sit outside in front of the reception which is down the hill. Would be a great place if it was a private apartment rental!

Nice nice nice place, no matter where you stay. The room is very clean, but no signal in the room. Just wish I can get a single room next time.

While I was under the impression this was actually a hostel, they actually have rooms spread throughout the town. We lucked out and had one night in our room alone, there was one single bed in the room as well. It was interesting getting to it up and down and through old building corridors. But the room was cool and clean, and though the security didn't seem the best, we felt no threat in the town anyways. It was a nice stay :)

This is not really a hostel. They have rooms all over the place that they rent. You can't really ask for much in 5 Terre, the town is very old and they've made their best to work with what they have. Yes, you have to climb steep steps and walk a little to get to your room… but that's the beauty of this town. Staff was friendly, she spoke English very well, so that wasn't an issue.

I checked in to this hostel and booked a private room. A male staff member took me to a dorm and I was given a bed in the middle of the entrance to the dorms! I told him I had booked a private room and he didn't respond. I also asked where the lockers are and he said "no one steals here". I went back to reception and explained I had booked a private room, a lady finally took me to MY room. Would not recommend! Poor service and over priced. NOTHING like the pictures either!!

• 7th Jul 2014

We booked a 5 person dorm. When we arrived they said they had a very small private room available for us instead. It was the laundry room with two portable beds. Our second day there, we returned to our room at 23:00. Opened the door and EVERYTHING was gone. Bags, clothes, passports, even the beds. After walking back down 300 stairs to the closed office, we called the two phone numbers several times, no answer. After seeking help and calling the police, we located our things. Don't stay here.

We had a lovely stay here. The location is great, and is really close to all of the main sights. The room was fantastic, was really clean, had air conditioning and had comfortable beds. The restaurant also gave us a discount on meals and we had some of the best food is eaten in Italy so far there (big call, but true!) would definitely stay there again!

I have a sincere quagmire in writing this review. I booked the "Deluxe Double" for my parents while I was to stay in a dormitory. When we were taken to the double room we discovered it was quite low quality and not the room we booked. I brought this up with the staff and she insisted we booked a "Standard Double." I provided my booking reference and received an excess of yelling, a full refund and expulsion from the property. As for the dorm, it was dirty and the sheets had not been changed.

this is not fair what you say -the room was a nice in the old town,but very comfortable,you got for sure a clean bed and your place was immaculate clean you were disappointed about all the stairs -but that's the area that is like this.There are stairs all over 5 terre.

Just know that the whole town is completely filled with college students speaking English. Great location and perfect hostel if you fit that demographic. If not, I would look to a different village. This is definitely the best hostel in Riomaggiore.

No wifi in the rooms, only at the reception which is up the hills and wifi is only available open hours (10am-8pm, that's cheap) They overbooked the rooms twice, nine people in a toi small dorm, no discount. Clean and quiet.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Be warned that this hostel is quite a hike up from the train station in Riomaggiore but once you're there, it is great. My friend and I stayed in an 8 bed apartment with a full kitchen (which helps save money!). It was a nice place and if you're looking to cook for yourself it's a really great place to do that.

I enjoyed the town of Riomaggiore but this hostel is at the very top of the hill, dragging bags up the hill and up 2 flights of stairs sucked. Its more like apartments than dorm rooms. We stayed in an 8 bed dorm which was really a 2 bed apt. We slept in the living room so it was a bit weird that some people got privacy and others didn't. Clean shower. Cash only.

The room i had was gorgeous and clean. The staff were friendly and helpful but not always in the office. The wifi only works at the office, when its open meaning btw 10-10:30 and its shut off around 8pm. This was the only annoying thing. Otherwise everything was really great.

• 17th Jun 2014

This hostel is very misleading. We were under the impression we were going to stay in a hostel room with a view of the town or ocean and with other people. Instead were placed in a very isolating and unpleasant part of town right down near the train station with scaffolding at our doorstep. Once they came and cleaned the room (after our arrival) it was more bearable.

nice place to stay for 1-2 nights

Our stay here was absolutely awful. We got to the hostel and for four of us there was one twin bed and one queen bed. We arrived late because of delays and the owner left us a map of how to find our room which isn't even at the address of the hostel. The next morning we told them about the beds and they barely have us any money off. Definitely not worth the price.

• 12th Jun 2014