Affittacamere Patrizia Reviews

Via Colombo 25, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy

I stayed with my 4 friends in the 8 person dorm (two separate rooms each with 4 beds and a bathroom/shower). Very simple and plain for what you pay for; in a back-alley without a view but convenient location. It is not well organised and I can definitely believe the horror stories of people traveling alone or in two's. If you book here, book the larger rooms as you could literally be put in a shed or storage room if you travel alone or as a 2. I imagine they will squeeze you in anywhere......

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Scotland

WiFi is hard to come by.hostel rooms are scattered but our room was comfortable with 8 beds 2 bathrooms and a kitchen. small town so no location is bad. turned our 1 night stay into 3

Overall it is a good place to stay. It is small individual apts scattered through the city not a standard hostel. We were there one night using it as a place to start hike to Monterosso. The apartment we were in did not have any windows and the AC didn't work so it got a bit warm at night, a hot summer night probably would not be enjoyable. Also there are no lockers so unless are getting the whole place to yourselves your items are not secure. You do get sheets and towels which is nice.

Great Stay! Cold room and great place for the price. It's is a bit of a hike to get to but was well worth it. Great staff and service as well

• 12th Jun 2015

We enjoyed our stay. For us the atmosphere was awesome. We met very friendly people and the view was great over the marina. The bathroom was very clean and water was hot. Beds were good. We felt safe with the people in ours, but if you didn't there were no lockers easily available for storage. We also had to wait on the staff to check in with no means to call them since we didn't have service. Staff was nice though, just not very involved.

The location of this hostel is really bad for me to carry my luggage, and even the office is far from the room. Nothing especially good.

• 9th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

Too expensive for what you get. No hand soap, tiny towels, and dry rotting baseboards. My group got lucky with the nicest place, too. Other residents had really weird facilities. Nice people and a great destination, but I would like to see a price drop.

the room itself was alright, no lockers, only 2 plugs for 10 people. our room didn't have a view, but was really centrally located right by the beach and train station. a little noisy in the morning but that's cinque terre. luggage storage for 3€ was in the office bathroom which customers could use so that seemed a little silly. and staff were 15 minutes late for office 10 am opening. overall it was good- no huge complaints and for 32 euros in cinque terre it was the best we could find

Great bedroom which is located on the top of the city which means it is quiet and has great views. The staff were really great, friendly and always willing to help. The place is clean but no wifi in the rooms, but that is the norm for this area.

There was wifi at the main office but not in the rooms, which I would've preffered.

• 22nd May 2015

This is not a Hostel, This is a Office where they rent rooms from local people. If you lucky, maybe you stay in a good place. In my case, the room was outside the city, beyond the parking lot. That place was 30 minutes walking up, really steep way, after the office. When I complaint about the big distance the owner got really angry and said "you come to Cinque Terra, everybody do trekking, you are young, what's the problem about walking 30 minutes more". No wifi, no info.

Nice people at the desk. We also stayed in a pretty nice room by the ocean. Clean bathrooms. Not much bad to say. Obviously not a party hostel just a comfortable place to crash.

Would be nice to have a safe

• 9th May 2015
  • New Zealand

Excellent location with great balcony. Perfect for a big group of friends.

• 8th May 2015

Everything was good besides the fact that there are no lockers or safes and on our last night there we were moved to two single beds in the common area so that 3 people could stay in the room we were in and they ended up checking out before us the following day. Just kind of annoying not to mention we got no sleep on our last night because we were woken by every person who came in.

The office was very easy to find, just walk up the hill from the train station. We stayed in the dorm room which is located back down the hill. There is a kitchen in the room, which was nice. Because the rooms are spread out around town, there is no common area, but you really want to be outside anyway. The service was very friendly. No complaints at all.

I found that my bed was allocated to another person. I was asked to move to another room. I was in too much pain to argue. There were two persons doing double bookings. Later the second person asked me to move again. When I suggested that I was in too much pain to move, I was forced to move in a rather impolite manner. I was woken up later at night by another guest claiming that the bed was booked by her. You booked 5 people in a 3 bed room which was already packed with 1 extra bed!

Good location, very clean, good facilities in the kitchen.

I've been in hostels way too much cheaper and way too much better, the room was good but what really pised me off was that rooms were "spread" in the city far from their offices and when they announced they had wifi it was in their offices (up a hill) and not really in the rooms... I choose it becauses one of the days I had to deliver a report for work at midnight (when everything is closed including their offices) and I will have to use wifi.. Anyway it was not possible

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Colombia

The lack of wifi in the actual rooms is kind of annoying. And the fact that they charge you extra for parking kinda sucks. It was freezing in our room but given that we were basically in a cave underground it wasn't too surprising. It is a nice spot though and the hostel was very accommodating when the train made us late coming back.

• 29th Apr 2015