Affittacamere Patrizia Reviews

Via Colombo 25, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy

Our dorm was in a good location right down the bottom near the beach. Not much security as there was no lockers or even locks on the bathroom doors. The front door was also very hard to close. Good AC and loved how there was a fridge and kitchen. Would of loved to have wifi in the rooms but can't complain

• 20th Jul 2015

Riomaggiore is an awesome town to stay in, one of my favorite of the small towns. The hostel was small and all the way at the top of the town, but we had a gorgeous view. If you do cinque terre right you won't be in your room much anyways. Only complaint is that they don't have wifi except in the office which is at the very bottom of the hill.

• 19th Jul 2015

Really enjoyed our stay! Rooms we more like apartments with a kitchen and small bathroom. Were lucky enough to get an apartment close to the marina.

the dorm we stayed in was right near the ocean with great views from the balcony and had a huge bathroom. the cleaners came every day. it had wifi but only on the balcony, which is better than nothing. beds were reasonably comfortable. air con worked. a towel was provided.

Likes: closeness to the water Dislike: the "hostel" which they were not gave its office hours in fine print. Like most travelers I am away from phones and interest for a good period of time, had I know my train schedule would be off I still wouldn't be able to contact them. I got there and wasn't able to check in and spent he night on the street.

The location was awesome and we loved the apartment style which made it feel less like a hostel. Wifi and lockers in the rooms would have been a definite bonus.

Aside from the rude staff and the insane hill you must walk up to get there, it was good. Nice cold AC and wifi was good by the office. Right in town so that is nice. Wish they took credit cards. I had to leave and go stay else where because I needed to use my credit card but pretty much everyone in Cinque Terre only takes cards.

We booked this place due to the photos, believing that our room would have access to an outdoor terrace or at least a view. This was not the case - we were situated very high up with many stairs but our window was facing a wall. The staff were very unaccomodating when we asked about it. My advice would be to check your room beforehand. Also, one of the towels had stains on it and there was no hot water for our stay. However, mostly disappointed over the view and way staff handled our complaint.

• 5th Jul 2015

you got what you booked -the room with balcony and see view costs much more you want cheap so you cannot pretend balcony .view or anything .......

Cinque terra is an awesome place and the room we were given was perfect to experience the area, just a bit of a walk from the marina

I stayed in a single room, which is located at a place away from the office of this hotel. The room is beautifully decorated. But the security level is low. Anyone can climb in through the window easily, and the window cannot be locked. The price is also a bit steep.

I stayed with my 4 friends in the 8 person dorm (two separate rooms each with 4 beds and a bathroom/shower). Very simple and plain for what you pay for; in a back-alley without a view but convenient location. It is not well organised and I can definitely believe the horror stories of people traveling alone or in two's. If you book here, book the larger rooms as you could literally be put in a shed or storage room if you travel alone or as a 2. I imagine they will squeeze you in anywhere......

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Scotland

you see too many films ,this is a very safe and authentic place among local people ......

WiFi is hard to come by.hostel rooms are scattered but our room was comfortable with 8 beds 2 bathrooms and a kitchen. small town so no location is bad. turned our 1 night stay into 3

Overall it is a good place to stay. It is small individual apts scattered through the city not a standard hostel. We were there one night using it as a place to start hike to Monterosso. The apartment we were in did not have any windows and the AC didn't work so it got a bit warm at night, a hot summer night probably would not be enjoyable. Also there are no lockers so unless are getting the whole place to yourselves your items are not secure. You do get sheets and towels which is nice.

Great Stay! Cold room and great place for the price. It's is a bit of a hike to get to but was well worth it. Great staff and service as well

• 12th Jun 2015

We enjoyed our stay. For us the atmosphere was awesome. We met very friendly people and the view was great over the marina. The bathroom was very clean and water was hot. Beds were good. We felt safe with the people in ours, but if you didn't there were no lockers easily available for storage. We also had to wait on the staff to check in with no means to call them since we didn't have service. Staff was nice though, just not very involved.

The location of this hostel is really bad for me to carry my luggage, and even the office is far from the room. Nothing especially good.

• 9th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

Too expensive for what you get. No hand soap, tiny towels, and dry rotting baseboards. My group got lucky with the nicest place, too. Other residents had really weird facilities. Nice people and a great destination, but I would like to see a price drop.

the room itself was alright, no lockers, only 2 plugs for 10 people. our room didn't have a view, but was really centrally located right by the beach and train station. a little noisy in the morning but that's cinque terre. luggage storage for 3€ was in the office bathroom which customers could use so that seemed a little silly. and staff were 15 minutes late for office 10 am opening. overall it was good- no huge complaints and for 32 euros in cinque terre it was the best we could find

Great bedroom which is located on the top of the city which means it is quiet and has great views. The staff were really great, friendly and always willing to help. The place is clean but no wifi in the rooms, but that is the norm for this area.

There was wifi at the main office but not in the rooms, which I would've preffered.

• 22nd May 2015