Affittacamere Patrizia Reviews

Via Colombo 25, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy

Host tried to say the bank did not allow acceptance on Sunday. Asked me to leave a passport to pay the next day. Asked me to find my reservation on paper. She then led us to the path to get to our room. When I say it was the "Stairway to heaven". We climbed to very top and not right room. Husband asked us to call as he did not have anymore minutes on phone. Tried to get us to take a lesser room than paid for. No internet as all in rooms. Have to use at office and when they close they shut if off

Not informed that accommodation costs was cash only. Apartment was filthy. Shower door was broken. Was a washing machine that did not work. No bedside tables or lamps. Neighbour complained constantly if we went in and out of the apartment even though we were out most of the day and only came back late afternoon. No help with luggage up to apartment.

the place was very nice and clean, there is no safe but we took a room for 4 so we could lock the door. There is no WiFi in the rooms, only near the reception office, and it is not necessarily close because you can end up in a farther apartment like we did. To sum up, a good place to get some sleep and shower, everything else is out there. Enjoy cinque terre!!!

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Israel
  • All Male Group, 18-24

To many beds not really a hostel don't get me wrong it's a lovely place to visit Plus the cleaners were very noisy.

Great location, but annoying to drag your bags up the hill to reception only to bring them all the way back down to the apartment! A lot of beds crammed into a small space, but not too bad. Lockers would be good. Nice to have a kitchen in my apartment, even if my bed was actually in it. Bathrooms tiny, but clean. Really though, who has no wifi in this day and age? Would stay again.

Great place! Real close to the beach/everywhere else in the town. We were taken in extra early by the staff which was nice. Overall had a great experience here and in Cinque Terre!

we were taken to an apartment very close to the train station in a great location. it was very clean and the man who lived in the apartment was very friendly and helpful. wpuld certainly stay again.

I booked a bed in 8 beds' room in a hostel. It was however a flat with 2 bedrooms and a living room connected to a kitchen. My bed together with another bed was in the living room next to the entrance door. Other beds were in two separate rooms. The shower was fine and the kitchen was simple, but ok. The price was quite high for a hostel, but good for Cinque Terre. There was no internet in the flat, only in the office. Overall my stay was fine.

We got an amazing room right at the front of Riomaggiore by the water which was amazing. It was an 8 bed mixed dorm but it turned out there were 9 of us and I had to sleep on a stretcher bed, but it was okay. No wifi in the room only up the top of the hill at reception which was probably the only bad thing. I had the best time with the people in my room and I couldn't have asked for a much better stay in Riomaggiore

The office for the hostel is in a different location to the hostel room and we happened to be super lucky with a room right on the wharf. We experienced a weird thing with the cleaners. We left a pocket knife on the table, and it went missing. We approached the staff to see if they moved it and were lectured how inappropriate it was to suggest that, then the cleaner came in & mysteriously found it in a weird drawer nowhere near our beds. No wifi in rooms, which is annoying as reception is far

Ok, be prepared for A LOT of stairs (approximately 150 minimum). Once you're prepared for this, the view from the room I was in was INCREDIBLE - looked over the water and the town. Staff are courteous and the shower has great hot water. Towels and linen are provided free of charge and there was a fridge in the room I was in with glasses which was cool. Everything is clean and tidy. Bit annoying that there are no EFTPOS facilities on site to pay for the room.

Location of property we were in was good. However, there are a few different companies who use it. We stayed with girls who booked under the liliana suits and paid a lot less than us. We also paid for an 8 bed dorm and there was 9 beds in there, not that it's a huge issue but should be cheaper if that's the case. No lockers for personal belongings had to lock ours to the bed springs.

Good location, although the beach that is close wasn't very nice so I ended up taking the train into the other towns each day

I think it's a bit 'luck of the draw' with this one because the apartments are scattered throughout he town, but we got a gorgeous view of the sea from our little balcony which was incredible! We didn't have wifi or a kitchen or any facilities really other than beds, a bathroom and a small fridge. The office hours are ridiculous (only open 1030-2000) but when we had an issue the man was happy to come in early for us which was great. The cleaner moved our things around which wasn't okay.

We were in a room way up those stairs everyone was talking about but it wasn't too awful, just when we had our luggage. There is a lift that's broken which would make all the difference! The view was magnificent and we had a wonderful balcony. Security was an issue, a safe would fix that perfectly. Wifi would have been nice , my little brother is 16 and missed his link to the world back home. Enjoyable stay overall!

It was more like an Airbnb experience. I was expecting a hostel but ended up in someone's apartment. A nice place though in a good location.

Reception was incredibly unhelpful and unorganised.

Our hostel dorm was at the bottom of the hill which was great for the location. However, their reception is at the top of the hill and that's the only place that you can get your wifi. The only other negative thing I could say about the hostel was that there were no lockers in the dorm I stayed in. Other then that it was a good place to rest your head at night.

Me and my boyfriend booked 2 beds for 3 nights almost two months in advance. At arrival, the room was overbooked and we had to share a single bed in a room with 10 beds (2 of them temporarily squeezed, as the room was supposed to accomodate 8 guests). In the 2nd day they removed one extra bed and kept 9 in the room. Pros: air conditioning, nice view. Cons: overbooking, mediocre treatment.

• 11th Aug 2015

Great location in the apartments high up above everyone but needs wifi up there. Bathroom and shower were great. Thank you.

« first « Prev 1 2 3