Affittacamere Patrizia Reviews

Via Colombo 25, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy

Would be nice to have a safe

• 9th May 2015
  • New Zealand

Excellent location with great balcony. Perfect for a big group of friends.

• 8th May 2015

Everything was good besides the fact that there are no lockers or safes and on our last night there we were moved to two single beds in the common area so that 3 people could stay in the room we were in and they ended up checking out before us the following day. Just kind of annoying not to mention we got no sleep on our last night because we were woken by every person who came in.

I found that my bed was allocated to another person. I was asked to move to another room. I was in too much pain to argue. There were two persons doing double bookings. Later the second person asked me to move again. When I suggested that I was in too much pain to move, I was forced to move in a rather impolite manner. I was woken up later at night by another guest claiming that the bed was booked by her. You booked 5 people in a 3 bed room which was already packed with 1 extra bed!

Good location, very clean, good facilities in the kitchen.

I've been in hostels way too much cheaper and way too much better, the room was good but what really pised me off was that rooms were "spread" in the city far from their offices and when they announced they had wifi it was in their offices (up a hill) and not really in the rooms... I choose it becauses one of the days I had to deliver a report for work at midnight (when everything is closed including their offices) and I will have to use wifi.. Anyway it was not possible

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Colombia

The lack of wifi in the actual rooms is kind of annoying. And the fact that they charge you extra for parking kinda sucks. It was freezing in our room but given that we were basically in a cave underground it wasn't too surprising. It is a nice spot though and the hostel was very accommodating when the train made us late coming back.

• 29th Apr 2015

Slightly misleading address provided. The reception is at the address given, but the room is a challenging climb roughly 5-10 minutes away over looking the village. Practically stairs all the way from reception to room but the advantage is stunning views of Riomaggiore, especially by night. Clean room and modern bathroom in modern apartment block. An ideal base if hiking the Cinque Terre trails.

Actual room and facilities were nice, but the room was about a 10-15 minute walk up the mountain which was very difficult with all of our suitcases. Also, the description of the hostel says free wifi, but there is no wifi in the rooms--just in the office, which again, is a 10-15 minute walk from the rooms.

Basic facilities that you'll need and quite clean. Nothing special but nothing negative too.

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

Close to everything, stairs are not as bad as everyone says. Everything worked, value for money. No lockers but out 8 bedroom room could lock.

It was very great the stay in this hostel, the people in charge are great! Just one comment and it is that the rooms are not the same as the photos that appear while booking and that was not that great. It would be awesome if while booking you give the option of rooms with ocean sightseeing. Thank you.

This was a good place to stay, but not at ALL what I was expecting. I booked a bed in an 8 bed dorm and ended up in a 3 bedroom apartment with beds shoved in all over the place. Never actually met the staff the key was left for me and I left money in the box. Hostel was clean, facility was good. Good location though a bit of a struggle to find it.

I had a great experience here, but there were a few caveats. This place isn't a "hostel" with a front desk or anything, it's one guy putting people into various rooms around town. We had some confusion getting our key which required us to beg someone to use their phone and call the owner. However, despite some hiccups checking in, the location is superb, the apartment itself is very spacious and clean, and the price is excellent compared to other places in Cinque Terre itself.

View all Cinque Terre Hostels