Good 129 Total Reviews
Good 129 Total Reviews
Affittacamere Stella Cinque Terre Located at via Colombo 94, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre.
Italy
Cinque Terre italia 19017 via Colombo 94, Riomaggiore
63% 129
44.1001988 9.7396105
    Rooms available

23rd Jul 2016

We got lucky and got an awesome room. It was excellent with a terrace.

30th Jun 2016
7.1

Run by a family as most hostels in Cinque Terra are. Be careful about checkin, reception is not 24/7. Met a few people and facilities were not bad. I think this is the best you can do in Cinque Terra in terms of hostels. Would recommend for that reason. Be warned, insane amount of stairs. Great location

• USA, Female, 18-24
22nd Jun 2016
3.4

Location was the only thing good about this place. The guy was rude no wifi in rooms. During our stay there was a train and taxi strike meaning some people weren't able to make it in time for the 6pm check in and almost everyone emailed him telling him they were going to be late and he was not considerate leaving a lot of young people homeless for a night. No locks in the bathroom or lockers. I wasn't even sure if the sheets were clean. Fine somewhere else to stay.

• wippmans887
  • USA, All Female Group, 25-30
18th Jun 2016

Stella Cinque Terre was a friendly place with good people. My biggest compliments were that the staff was super friendly and the rooms were clean. The Wifi only worked just outside the door of the check-in office, which actually ended up being pretty fun, as everyone gathered there and you got to meet new people. My biggest suggestion would be to provide towels, or at least one floor towel for the shared bathroom so people don't slip.

• KarlaMojica
  • Mexico, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2016
6.0

As a host I have to be honest with the rest and it was horrible. The address they give you is the address from the main office, from there we have to walk around 15 min up to the hill to get to our room ( with 120 steps and a super heavy bags) We share the apartment with 11 people and there was just 1 bathroom so that was horrible. If you want internet you have to go down to the main office because you don't have it in the room. I think they have many diff buildings and mine was bad.

16th Jun 2016
7.4

Bed was comfortable, pillow was the best I've had in 4 weeks of staying in hostels! Shower had been just used but had enough hot water for another use! Free shampoo and soap. The place was pretty ghetto and there was no wifi in the room (you had to hang out at the check-in two buildings down) I stayed two nights and they charged 30€ for the second night which I was outrageous

• Canada, Female, 18-24
14th Jun 2016
6.3

Great location although I understand there's a few different buildings with rooms you could stay in so maybe not all of them are as good as where I stayed. The door to my room was difficult to close and got stuck shut multiple times. The power in the room also blew twice from people blow drying their hair. Room was clean but no wifi so everyone has to huddle down by the main office which is in another building to get wifi.

• liphenghow
  • Malaysia, Male, 25-30
23rd May 2016
6.0

Great Location in RioMaggiore, start of Cinque Terre and middle of the town. There are few different rooms in different locations in the same town. The one I stayed is more like an apartment with couple of bunks. there is no WIFI in the room. All the guests gather outside to get wifi. Room door is very hard to close, feel pretty insecure putting my belongings in the room. There is no place to lock our important belongings. but this is one of the cheapest in town.

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Mar 2016
5.4

We stayed for two nights in the seven bed dorm. The door was broken: no door knob and really hard to open and close. We didn't feel safe, thinking that someone could easily break in. A lot of things didn't work, for example the light in the kitchen and the fridge. The bathroom is alright and clean but all in all I wouldn't recommend this place. It's not worth the money.