Affittacamere Stella Cinque Terre Reviews

via Colombo 94, Cinque Terre, Italy

The hostel is in a great location, right at the start of the Cinque Terre and the middle of town. The place we stayed was an apartment and we were quite lucky as a couple having the whole place to ourselves (shoulder season). The kitchen/bathroom were good and clean - of you were looking to meet others it may be hard as there is no common room or communal space with other rooms, no lockers in rooms either. Would recommended for friends/couples for sure. Had a great stay.

Not really a hostel. Just an apartment with a couple of bunks. No common areas (bunks in the living room), no WiFi, very small, not enough plugs, weird rules like if the kitchen is dirty everybody will be fined 5 Euros, no WiFi. So overpriced. I've stayed in a place over 20 Euros with such poor facilities.

I stayed in the seven bed mixed dorm. No lockers for bags or valuables. The door to the room cannot be locked from the inside without locking everyone else out. Nothing was explained to me when I arrived, they did not verify my information other than to ask my name, nor did they get contact info for anyone else in the room. There is a kitchen and a washer you can use. The kid who showed me to the room was helpful. If you need a place to store bags, a bed and little else, this is it.

The view from room was amazing but it took a lot steps to get therethe staff were good and very helpful.

low rate always has its own reason, but it's in cinque terre,for the budget traveler, no choice.no lock for toilet. and few charge for your device, being in hostel, guest will no interest to your iPhone and notepad, but not sure about your slipper and teethpaste. our room has 4 beds, I left my luggage and went out for a day tour, come back late. just because not left anything on bed, it was occupied, not by one person, but by two! yes, a passionate story and a passionate night but bother others

This is not a good hostel, I only stayed here because it was a weekend so everything else was booked out. The location is fine, not far from the train station. Other that that, it was average. No wifi unless you stand outside the office check in office, and the staff were unhelpful. They sat and ate their breakfast and told me I had to wait for them to finish eating and having conversations with their friends. I was waiting for hours to get checked in. Definitely over prices for what you get

We booked on hostel world for a double bed private for three people since the app let us, but when we got there he said we could only have two in that room, but he managed to work out something with the price in a mixed dorm and subtracted the commission deposit from hostel world off his price. The location was good in the heart of the village, it's not where the office is just a 5 minute walk away from the office. Little more expensive than usual but it's cinque terre. Best offer around there

Initially this place was difficult to find as they had you trek up the hill to the reception which was a store. The place we stayed was clean & very central on the Main Street, although this was just lucky as some other travellers whom had booked with the same place were in different locations a little out of town. We had cooking facilities which was handy but no place to really lock anything up. All in all good value for money.

Definitely not a typical hostel, more of an apartment with beds in it and there were heaps of stairs to get to the room, but neither of these things bothered us. Was in a great location right off the Main Street of Riomaggiore close to the station, the wifi is only in the office not the room. Had a great time here, it felt really authentic, was nice to get off the grid for a bit.

My friend and I booked this place last minute due to sickness and were lucky it was close to where we were initially. Our 'dorm' or unit didn't lock, so it wasn't particularly safe (you just had to bang into the door to get it open). Rooms didn't feel particularly clean either, but luckily our roommates were great. No wifi in the rooms, nor any aircon either. A decent place to stay in a pinch (like us) and in a great location.

The hostel was cramped with 8 people in a room sharing one small bathroom. There were few outlets, stains on my pillow, and the bathroom didn't seem very clean.

• 13th Aug 2015

1. Never take your huge luggage bag with you, as the location they gave is just the reception, one you check in the guy will take you to hostel where you need to climb more than 200 stairs to the actual hostel location, it is exhuasting especially once you come after tiring journey with luggage. 2. You need to buy your own locker, they have few cupbpards, you ll be lucky to get one as they are only 3 in 6 bed dormitory. 3. The pictures are fake which are uploaded on website.

It was basic accommodation, it was okay for a short term stay. Location was good, after making up the steep stairs.

View all Cinque Terre Bed and Breakfasts