Affittacamere Stella Cinque Terre Reviews

via Colombo 94, Cinque Terre, Italy

We enjoyed our stay in the hostel. Firstly, Roberto and his wife are very friendly with a always smiling face. The location of the hostel was on top of the hill of Riomaggiore, a bit diffcult to climb up. But, once you arrive there, then there is the perfect view and beatiful garden! So, when it is very hot outside during noon, we would enjoy the garden with nice breeze and shadow.

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Turkey
  • All Male Group, 25-30

After reading mainly negative comments i was worried to book here, but it was fine. We had to lug our suitcase up the hill which has many steps, but what do you expect when you are staying on a cliff face. The guy helped us with our bags. We had a private room which we booked and a shared bathroom. No dramas at all. nothing to complain about, basic private room which locked fine. Nice terrace to relax on. no air-conditioning but the fan was fine for us in the middle of summer.

The door didn't lock so anyone could come in and steal our belongings. The staff wasn't concerned at all about this. The place was very crammed and not well kept.

It's really just a shared apartment There are no locked lockers and some apartments require a decent climb to reach. The people were nice though, and overall, it was good deal

• 27th Jun 2015

For the money payed this hostel was a real let down. The male owner was no help at all and at best very rude to not just myself but all other patrons. However the room I stayed in was in a great location. But be aware the hostel is spread wide in Riomagiore with other rooms a ten minute up hill walk away from the town centre. Probably wouldn't stay here again as it was far to expensive for the accommodation supplied and the hostel experience given.

Really bad service !! I arrived 10 minutes after 7 pm because my train was late and the reception was close...I called the manager and he didn't want to come to give me my room. I had no place to go to and I had to pay a bed and breakfast for 75 E a night. Really bad service, I don't recommend anyone to go there. In Riomagiorre there is another hostel call Sul Porto, and the receptionist was really kind !

No wifi in the hostel, only in the office. All of the people staying in the hostel were all solo travelers and were very friendly.

Were shown to a room no bigger than a shed, missing a toilet room door that obviously fell off and was ignored, and exposed electrics in wet room. After requesting if there was maybe a different room, were shown to another with large living area, kitchenette & bathroom which begged the question why give us the first room to begin with? Throughout the whole night rats ran around over our heads in the void between the panelled ceiling and roof. Nothing but ice cold water throughout the stay too.

Just wonderful!!! Thank you so much

Great location & nice staff. Advert was quite misleading - booked what was said to be a 7 bed dorm, but turned out to be 2 rooms in a house (didn't have a lock on the front door but did for the rooms) - one 6 bed, one 4 bed and there was another big room. Only 1 bathroom - only us there so wasn't a problem, but if full you'd be sharing between ~17 people!! Shower was terrible - cold and you have to crouch down in a TINY tub and hold it over your head. Pleasant enough stay just don't expect lux!!

the guy who worked there was weird and unfriendly. not exactly a hostile but a shared apartment

• 7th Apr 2015