Affittacamere Stella Cinque Terre

5.8
Rating 150 Total Reviews

27th Aug 2016
6.3

The choice was either a hostel which must have been 10m up 2.5 flights of stairs, or if you're lucky, a terrace with a view. I got the hostel. No A/C or fans (to be fair I didn't ask for a fan). Nice linens. Kitchen was okay. Bathroom was clean when I was expecting it was not. Location was uphill from the train station. So I was absolutely hot when I got there, but no fans.. Although, the town's view from the place was picteresque. Owner looks miserable playing piano all day in reception ???