Affittacamere Stella Cinque Terre

• mischagan5077
  • USA, Male, 25-30
26th May 2017
6.6

I booked a room for 2 and got a bedroom and a bathroom. There was no hot water, but Wifi worked fine. It's definitely a barebones room, but it's a place to sleep. Loved staying in Riomaggiore!

23rd May 2017
7.7

The location was perfect, but it's right next to a popular bar so it was a bit noisy at night. There was a kitchen and full bathroom, but the shower was a bit small. There was also no place to store our luggage privately. Overall though, I enjoyed staying there. It was a perfect send off point for a few days in Cinque Terre, and very reasonably priced.

21st May 2017

I loved this hostel! It felt like I was staying in someone's apartment..very homey and right in the middle of all the action downtown! My rooommates were super fun and we all got along really well. I dropped my bags off at 11am and hiked the entire Cinque Terre in one day (totally insane, I know!) and then I returned to the hostel that night for food and drinks to celebrate. There is a tiny kitchen and a bathroom inside the room too..very nice!

20th May 2017

Right on the main street. The Bar at the bottom floor is pretty relaxed but the latest thing open if you're looking to hangout and drink. Walk to the beach is a straight line through town, not even 5 minutes.

17th May 2017

Incredible location in Riomaggiore. The manager was very flexible with checkout time. Great size, the place felt more like an airbnb than a hostel. Would definitely stay here again.