Affittacamere The Tramp Reviews

Via Cernaia, 28, La Spezia (SP), La Spezia, Italy

The room was perfect but I didn't find the bar to get the breakfast. I was in a bit of a hurry to get my train so I gave up after 5 minutes. Maybe you should show it more precisely on the map you give. Anyway it was a nice room, thank you.

Excelente location. Staff was very polite and gave us all the attention and information we needed. The room is good and very comfortable. Breakfast is served in a good restaurant located 3 blocks from the hostel, but in a nice place. Building is nice and beautiful

Maria, the staff member who greeted us was very helpful and obliging. Gave us all the necessary information to make our stay pleasant. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Only negative was the directions given from the railway to the hostel were a bit difficult to follow.

• 7th Oct 2014