African Array Lodge Reviews

Amazing place. Probably one of the best hostels i have ever stayed in. The rooms were big and clean, the staff went out of their way to assist us with everything we needed and the views are amazing. Can't find fault with anything.

• 5th Feb 2016
  • South Africa

We only spent one night here passing through. The hostel is really nice and the views from the deck is great. Its so great to sit on the deck with the view and a fire. Staff was really friendly and helpful. Unfortunately there was only dorm available for us, which is not to prefer when travelling as a couple.

This home away from home I live in the similar place so for us we were @ home, the receptionist was excellent, very articulated and you could see she enjoys her job, I will definately visit the place and explore more. I loved it and enjoyed it a lot - thanks Much love and appreciation Valerie Ndaba & Family

• 25th Dec 2015
  • South Africa

It was the most beautiful stay in a hostel during our vacation. Amazing view from up there! We definately will come back again each of us!!

• 16th Nov 2015

The view can't be beat! It's gorgeous! They run a fire every night as well which is really nice. The atmosphere is very chill, the family is very nice. Matt even ran a movie on his laptop for me. It's a bit far out of town, so you have to pay for a shuttle or drive your own car. The food is amazing though, and if you're looking for a chill day or two, this is the place!

We had a wonderful time at African Array Lodge! We were made very welcome and given great tips on things to do in Plettenberg Bay. The view was INCREDIBLE! We sat out enjoying it over breakfast and read by a fire outside at night - gorgeous!

• 24th Oct 2015

One of the best places I stayed durring my stay in south africa! The whole stuff is so helpful and you feel really welcome there. When I come back to south africa I will defenetly stay there again!

This is the best hostel we've ever stayed! The place is fantastic and the staff is so friendly. We had dinner and breakfast in the hostel which was great. Hope to come back soon!

• 21st Aug 2015