African Array Lodge Reviews

This hostel almost made me change my trip so I could enjoy one more night there. Amazing place, so comfortable that makes it sounds like home. Incredible view, and friendly staff. You can order your food at the hostel, so if you want a night to relax, that's the place you should be. The hostel is a bit far from the center, but if you are by car this is no excuse to miss it.

Stunning View. Very helpful host, who helped us to find the right activities to do in our limited time. excellent food and an athmosphere as if you wolud be at home. Only the road to the place is an unexpected long adventure with a tiny little car.

View all Plettenberg Bay Hostels