African Roots Guest House Reviews

Plot 8 Left Lane Mayango, Entebbe, Uganda

I stayed at African Roots for less than 24hours and barely spent any time there however it was one of the nicest places I stayed during my time in Uganda. the house is very pretty with a lovely garden and my double room was very clean and spacious. The guesthouse is very easy to find and close to the main road so easy to get food and transport. I wished I could have stayed longer.

After a very long flight and before a long drive,this was a much needed respite for our family.

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

We stayed here for 1 night prior to leaving Uganda via Entebbe Airport, but I wish we had stayed longer! We loved the cleanliness, the room, the bathroom, the hot water, the decor, the food, the friendliness.. everything! Thank you for making the end of our stay so memorable. Our only issue was that the boat that took us to the chimp island was not covered and we got a bit sunburnt, despite factor 30! Wear a hat!

• 14th Nov 2014

It was such a beautiful experience. Definitely staying there again. Everyone was so friendly and kind.

View all Entebbe Bed and Breakfasts