African Roots Guest House Reviews

Plot 8 Left Lane Mayango, Entebbe, Uganda

Super friendly staff; spotless rooms; good security and nice breakfasts! Couldn't recommend it more highly. David Stroud

• 3rd Jul 2015

A nice place, well kept and clean with very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms are pleasant but not very well organized or equipped. Breakfast was excellent but I wanted to have dinner there and they weren't very accomodating or helpful with that.

I stayed at African Roots for less than 24hours and barely spent any time there however it was one of the nicest places I stayed during my time in Uganda. the house is very pretty with a lovely garden and my double room was very clean and spacious. The guesthouse is very easy to find and close to the main road so easy to get food and transport. I wished I could have stayed longer.

After a very long flight and before a long drive,this was a much needed respite for our family.

• 30th Jan 2015