African Roots Guest House Reviews

Plot 8 Left Lane Mayango, Entebbe, Uganda

I had a very nice stay at African Roots. Staff was very friendly. I would like to thank Anna, Stella and Sylvia. The guest house is close (3 minutes walk) to lake Victoria where you can enjoy food and drinks in restaurants with very nice view. Inside the guest house you can also try the nice gastronomy of Sylvia, in particular tilapia fish dish. Excursions can be organised to chimpanzee island, bird watching and Kampala. I had the last one with Anna as excellent tour guide visiting the capital.

This guesthouse was a wonderful retreat. I enjoyed every minute of my stay. Service and staff were great. Room perfectly charming and clean, the best I had in East Africa. Friendly and welcoming. Felt at home. Would go back any time. Lovely gardens and a 5-minute walk to Lake Victoria in a beautiful neighborhood. Monique Gendreau, Québec. World traveller

• 6th Feb 2014