African Roots Guest House Reviews

Plot 8 Left Lane Mayango, Entebbe, Uganda

This guesthouse was a wonderful retreat. I enjoyed every minute of my stay. Service and staff were great. Room perfectly charming and clean, the best I had in East Africa. Friendly and welcoming. Felt at home. Would go back any time. Lovely gardens and a 5-minute walk to Lake Victoria in a beautiful neighborhood. Monique Gendreau, Québec. World traveller

• 6th Feb 2014

Very friendly & helpful staff. Located close to the lake, Recommended!

African Roots Guest House is my absolute favourite accomodation. The excellent service and the homeliness of this place is just amazing. I will definitely visit again!

• 4th Nov 2013