Aga Hamam Hostel Reviews

Kuloglu Mahallesi Turnacibasi Caddesi No 48, Aga Hamam hostel ,Taksim, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

I Really liked the hostel. The people working there very responsible, always ready to help. The hostel Beautiful antique furnishings, beautiful furniture. Everywhere very is clean, room is cleaned every day. Very convenient location. If you want, you can take advantage of a Turkish bath at a discount. Thank for girls-management, very good service.

• 31st Dec 2013
  • Russia

- I liked the girl at the reception. - I could use the towels for free to take a shower (and I didn't use the hammam) - there were 9 more people sleeping in the same room, however it felt cozy and fresh. - IT is a bit of a problem to carry the suitcase to the upper floors since there is no elevator ans stairs are steep and narrow - very good value for money

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Croatia

Quiet place

This is a nice and quiet hostel in a good location near Taksim square. They have a nice kicthen with a comfy sitting room and an outside deck. Met some wonderful travelers at this place. I would easily recommend this place to my friends.