Aga Hamam Hostel Reviews

Kuloglu Mahallesi Turnacibasi Caddesi No 48, Aga Hamam hostel ,Taksim, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

The hostel has an amazing hammam downstairs, which was definitely a luxury. The hostel is kept very clean and the floors, stairs and even handrails are all made out of marble. So definitely good value for money. The area is great: there's loads of nice restaurants, bars, clubs, shops and cafes.

When we arrived, the staff didn't open the door (after ringing the bell) for over 20 minutes. When he opened we realised that he was totally drunken as well as that he wasn't able to speak one english word. We got a map and it took him 5 minutes to find his own hostel on it. Location and security are pretty ok but the atmosphere makes it impossible to enjoy your stay. Never again! PS: I am sure that it would be good to delete this hostel from your homepage! 85% on your homepage?Why?

• 2nd Apr 2014

I Really liked the hostel. The people working there very responsible, always ready to help. The hostel Beautiful antique furnishings, beautiful furniture. Everywhere very is clean, room is cleaned every day. Very convenient location. If you want, you can take advantage of a Turkish bath at a discount. Thank for girls-management, very good service.

• 31st Dec 2013
  • Russia

- I liked the girl at the reception. - I could use the towels for free to take a shower (and I didn't use the hammam) - there were 9 more people sleeping in the same room, however it felt cozy and fresh. - IT is a bit of a problem to carry the suitcase to the upper floors since there is no elevator ans stairs are steep and narrow - very good value for money

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Croatia

Quiet place

This is a nice and quiet hostel in a good location near Taksim square. They have a nice kicthen with a comfy sitting room and an outside deck. Met some wonderful travelers at this place. I would easily recommend this place to my friends.