Agan Pension Reviews

Ataturk Str. No:75, Bodrum, Turkey

Hi, normally I wouldn't write a bad review about a place, but this hostel really deserves it. The place is dirty and smells of cats and cat's urine. I arrived at 23.45 and was out the door by 9am the next morning. ( I had booked for 3 days) When I explained to the owner she didn't seem bothered and of course didn't offer a refund. I am far from fussy and of course I wasn't expecting a palace, but this place was really bad. Stay away!

• 3rd May 2014
  • Scotland

This is a really charming hostel, the staff are super friendly and it's only a couple of minutes from the beach. We went in winter and had no problems, they were open and the staff were expecting us. They let us check in early and also leave our luggage there after we checked out, and they really couldn't have been more helpful. The room was small but lovely, a little chilly but in summer that would be a pro! There's a seating area on the roof with great views of Bodrum.