Agape Budget Guesthouse Reviews

Ak�cfa utca 12, 1. floor, #111, Budapest, Hungary

Beautiful place to stay in Budapest and totally worth it. Good location and many types of public system near that makes it easy to explore the city.

Person who checked us in was a bit rude. Other staff was nice. Place is brilliantly located with metro, tram and bus lines near. Clean and cozy.

My daughter and I stayed in a private apartment at Agape Guesthouse. The location was very close to the metro so it was easy to get to anywhere in Budapest. The apartment was much larger than I expected since it included a full kitchen. Security was very good and the staff was very helpful. This is a great place to stay in Budapest.

The best accommodation in my life. A flat. Kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, dishes, bedlinen, TV, everything clean, safe. Nearly centrum.Really fine!

• 3rd Jun 2013