Agapinor Hotel Reviews

24 - 28 Nikodimou Mylona Str, Paphos CY 8047, Paphos, Cyprus

extra charge of 5€ for 90 min internet access is kind of old fashioned and over priced breakfeast was mediocrate

Very good location (not the beach though), nice and helpful staff, and a great pool. Breakfast was also quite okay, and the rooms were clean, all in all very good services for the price. Only trouble was the bathroom, if you're around 1.90 you might have a difficult time in the shower, and a toilet brush would have been handy.

The staff are very friendly and helpful

• 1st Jun 2013
  • Singapore

Thanks! An amazingly kind staff.

The receptionist was not friendly. The shower had no pressure. This was certainly a no frills hotel. The breakfast was recycled from the previous day. Wifi did not work in room. TV selection and reception was poor. The only good thing was the parking.

Thank you for choosing to stay at our Hotel. Following your recent review we would like to comment as follows: A COMPLIMENTARY upgrade was given to a Pool/ Sea View Room for your stay. Our Reception staff are praised daily for there professionalism and the friendly and helpful assistance that they give to all of our guests. The Breakfast Buffet offers a wide selection daily and the food is fresh and is not recycled from the day before. Wi-Fi is available in the Hotel Lounge/ Lobby area and also the Cafe/ Bar area of the Hotel. It is not available in the rooms and we do not advertise this service. Our Hotel offers value for money accommodation with a high level of service in all departments. We are sorry that on this occasion you did not enjoy your 2 night stay at our Hotel.

Easy hotel, quite clean, quiet and well located. Nothing really special but ok for 25€. Internet is under payment.

The location is good - at the end of the Tourist area road but the walk is decent. I like the room I had with a good view of the city and the beach. I have a HUGE issue with the attitude of the staff. Pool & Breakfast were excellent! The 3 gentlemen I encountered at the reception reminded me of "SOUP NAZI" episode of Seinfeld. Once I got hammered by one of the gentlemen for not thanking him for doing his job (giving me the key back).

• 16th Aug 2012
  • India

Staff was extremely helpful and nice. Also, for the money, it can't be a better deal. We had a beautiful room looking over the town and Mediterranean. Extremely clean as well, would highly recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive comments about your stay at our Hotel. All of the Staff and Management were pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and found our Hotel to be good value for money. If we can be of any assistance in the future do not hesitate to contact us.

The hostel was ok, The location is in the center of the pafos town, but its quite far away from the harbour..you either take the bus or walk 30 minutes. The rooms were clean, the maids came every morning to clean them up,the breakfast was okay as well, althought it was the same every day.The staff was actually helpful, but sometimes I had the feeling that they were pretty bored at the agapinor place. all in all i would recommend it due to the price,but i wouldnt come back for vacation again.

Really nice place! Was a pleasure staying. I would like to say the staff were fantastic! They are so friendly and helpful. When I arrived I was late to meet a friend and they called me a really cheap taxi. They told me where I could buy cheap toiletries and told me about the buses, and they’re great to have a chat.

We've spent there 3 nights and we were very happy. The staff was very friendly and we has a lot of fan with them, english breakfest delicius (sausauges, eggs, beens) + continetal breakfest. We got a room in our favorite colour with beautiful view to the see. It's a little bit far to the beach (around 2 kilomiters), however close to monuments, local buses, fruits market. We also liked the swimming pool. Room are bigs with balcony and TV.

Clean rooms with enough space (including a terrace) and nice view. The room was ok for a ***. Really close to bus/taxi station. Wifi was not included. Average breakfast (only until 9.30). Really good value for money.

I definitely recommend it,very good value for money

Dera Guests, From all of us here at Agapinor Hotel Paphos we would like to thank you for your kind and positive thoughts and comments. By receiving such feedback it gives us all here the oportunity to conyinually inproove our services and to monitor our guests satisgfaction by improoving our service and product where needed. Our Company statement has and will allways be " Value and for Money" and we will continue to to do offering good clean accommodation and services at a good and VERY competetive price! From all of us here a big Thank you!!!

Nice and clean hotel

We would like to thank you sincerely for your positive revews wcich we take seriously in consideration.All of us strive to keep our customers happy and also to have our customers return to our Hotel. By receiving your thoughts and experiences with us it gives us the chance to respond and improove our efforts to keep our guests happy by monitoring our services and staffs service levels continually. From all of my Management team my Staff and myself I wish you a sincere thanks and look forward to welcoming you again to my Hotel

I'm sorry but you get what you pay for. Some cafes, shops & market nearby, internet cafe close, but no restaurants for evening meals. Bus stop around the corner though. Hotel food awful, cheap but not cheerful. Rather less variety but better quality. Sofas in lounge with blood stains & faux leather scruffy & well used. Telly in bar too loud & in centre even though every room has a box. Lots of staff from UK, but some not looking presentable. Smells of ciggie smoke around. Hair in bathroom & bed.

At the desk staff was not at all understanding and was merely interested in the money i owed them. It was more of a Day Care Centre than a hotel & definitly not a 3 star rather i shall say 2 star will be an exageration for it. stayed 2 nights in it. later moved to Roman Hotel. Absolotly loved it 25 euros for bed and breakfast. Friendly staff, neat & tidy room designed with Roman Arts, and much livlier place... WOuld never come back neither would i recommend also a big walk from the harbo

Very friendly staff and excellent price/quality for the rooms. You need a car as hotel is 3 km from beach and public transport is poor in Cyprus.

Excellent English speaking staff...found them very usefull and very helpfull Thankyou