Agas Hotel Reviews

Rhinstr. 42, Berlin, Germany

I had a great stay in Berlin in Aga's hotel! Many advices for great restaurants and places were given kindly from the reception! I met some very nice persons that helped me to find my stuff lost in the public transportations! This is a really good hotel for a good price! The location is not so far from the center because you have many trains to the city each two minutes! I say it again, this is a great place! You won't regret to choose Aga's hotel!!!

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

Cheap with average standard in an uncharming location, but close to public transport. Basically a motel between a highway and an industrial site. Standard rooms, not the most comfy beds and NOT SOUNDPROOF at all. We could hear our neighbours like they were in the same room =) Not much of interest in the immediate area but really close to Fredrichfelde train station, easy to get in to town.