9.6
Superb 199 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 199 Total Reviews
Agnes Roma B&B Located at Viale Gorizia 14 int.3, , Rome.
Italy
Rome 00198 Viale Gorizia 14 int.3
96% 199
41.9192851 12.5131576
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 31-40
27th May 2016

I was really happy that I chose Agnes Roma B&B. It's in a beautiful building in a peaceful area. The owners are helpful and friendly and they put on a great breakfast. My room and the shared areas were spotlessly clean. It wouldn't suit you if you wanted to be right in the middle of the the city but otherwise I highly recommend it.

• China, Female, 25-30
8th May 2016

Everything is perfect except that the location is a little bit difficult to reach.

29th Apr 2016

Excellent facility and services. The best accommodation we had experienced during our trip in Italy.

• Latvia, Couple, 31-40
28th Apr 2016

Amazing and helpful hosts, wonderful and delicious breakfast, clean room and bathrooms. We felt like we're home. Thank you!!! Would definitely recommend this B&B.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
21st Apr 2016

Great place ran by the most friendly people I have met in Rome! It's a little out of the city centre but very well-connected so you can reach the city centre within 10-15 minutes :)

• Juan_Pieroni
  • Uruguay, Male, 31-40
11th Apr 2016

It was one of the best B and B we have stayed in. Specially recomended for who wants a familiar place to stay. The attention was great and the breakfast too. And the house very nice!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Apr 2016

If I visited Rome again, I will not hesitate to book here again. This was the most beautiful place we ever booked. When I arrived at the place, I felt like I was at home. Instead of visiting Rome, I just wanted to stay in my room because it was so cozy. Everything was neat and clean, the staff treated us like the nicest neighbors of the block. If I could, I would give them MORE than five stars in every category.

Thank You very much for Your super kind words! Hope to see You as soon as possible! :D wish You all the best!

• USA, Male, 18-24
3rd Apr 2016

Agnes and Flavio are the most attentive and friendly people who made our stay in Rome seamless and wonderful. Great travel advice, real breakfast, excellent wifi, great facilities and even let us store our luggage after check out so we could see the Pope. Highest recommendation for a Rome stay.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
1st Apr 2016

The hostel staff were really friendly, The rooms were clean and the breakfast was super. I really enjoyed my stay in Agnes Roma B&B.

• Russia, Mixed Group, 25-30
24th Mar 2016

We enjoyed staying with Agnes Roma B&B a lot! They are very friendly and welcoming, not imposing themselves and always eager to help. The family gave us very clear instructions how to get to the places we wanted to visit. They also served a diverse breakfast (coffee, cereals, ham, cheese, eggs, croissants, fruits, yoghurt) according to when it was more convenient for us. There are two bathrooms so we did not have any trouble with the facilities. But be ready to take a bus or metro to the centre.