Agnes Roma B&B Reviews

Viale Gorizia 14 int.3, Rome, Italy

Simply an excellent place to stay in order to enjoy time in Rome: a relaxing and calm environment to return to after a day of strenuous sightseeing, with ever helpful hosts ready to give you their local knowledge! Starting each day was easy in this tastefully furnished B&B with a satisfying breakfast, ready for us early or late as required.

I cannot recommend this place enough. Located just outside of the city center, this accommodation is a great way to get out of the crazy tourist areas but is still accessible. The staff was so kind, helpful, and attentive. The place is bright, clean, and happy. It was just wonderful all around! I will stay here again if I go to Rome in the future!!

• 29th Mar 2015

Thank you very much for your kind words! :) Hope to see you again soon! Warm greetings from Rome!

I work in hostels and I stayed in too many hostels, but this hostel was one of the best. Staff was very welcoming and helpful, it was really clean and the location is just great. We had the best breakfast and we enjoyed our stay in this hostel. Next time if I go to Rome, I'll definately stay there and I'll tell my friends to stay there.

I stayed here again at the end of my trip before flying home, and it was lovely. Flavio and Lucyna welcomed me with drinks and wine and we sat down around the table sharing our Christmas travel stories. The atmosphere, the sense of familiarity was really like being with friends, and I truly appreciate that when I'm travelling solo.

Great place. It feels like home. The owner, Agnes and her son Flavio are the sweetest people ever; they are also very helpful with information and full of good recommendations. Rooms are big and cozy. The best shower ever. Very good breakfast included. It is served at any time you prefer. It is not in the city center but is it close and very well connected. You'll be at the main sights taking a 15 min bus. This place makes you wish you could stay longer!

It was lovely staying here mainly because of the company that Lucyna and Flavio provided - I really liked the chats we had over breakfast, and in the evenings when we would catch about about the day in the kitchen. The place was very homely, and more so because they were there. The location is about 2km from the city centre, which is actually walkable. Flavio provided me with a very useful and detailed map with recommendations, great cos I didnt have time to research before I flew for Rome!

I spent a very good time with the hosts. A lot of chat even if Agnes don't speak too much English, Italian can be moreless understood if you speak Spanish. The Breakfast was really good I really enjoyed every day i spent there. This is a bed and breakfast more than a hostel. You won't meet too much people there just to sleep and breakfast.

best hostel ever, i loved it.

• 18th Oct 2014