Agnes Roma B&B Reviews

Viale Gorizia 14 int.3, Rome, Italy

This family run business is excellent. They were very helpful and went above and beyond the level of service that you would expect in a 5 star hotel. An example of this was when I phoned in to say I was lost the proprietor sprinted the length of a bus stop journey to come and get me and escort me to the hostel - magnificent service! Be aware, especially if travelling on the bus at night that the bus drivers don't stop at every stop (if you are counting the stops).

• 27th Oct 2015
  • Scotland

I totally recommend staying at Agnes Roma B&B. The location is good, not far from downtown, very easy to access both buses and metro. The rooms are spacious, the bathrooms are clean and the living room has beautiful, kind of old style furniture, which was a delight to my sight. A variety of choices for breakfast. The owners were very nice and helped us with a lot of useful tips about Rome. A great place to stay, which I will definitely choose when I will visit Rome again.

Great and friendly owners. Feels more like a home stay than a hostel or B&B. Excellent and filling breakfast.

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed. It is well connected to the touristic places by bus or metro (about 10 minutes). The place is clean, comfortable, good breakfast, fast Internet, and with all things I wanted for a great stay. But, the owners' hospitality is the best point. Lucyna and her son Flavio are absolutely lovely. At arrival they gave me all information and welcome. Always with a smile on the face, they were so helpful. Definitely I would stay again there.

Fantastic stay at Agnes Roma in a beautiful building in a lovely neighbourhood. Not really close to the centre but we liked that. Perfect hosts in Flavio & his mother Lucyna who were very helpful. Lovely breakfasts, very clean and a lovely room. Would definitely recommend and would stay again if were ever in Rome again. Thanks so much.

• 20th Sep 2015

Perfect as always!

Thank you very much! :D

I stayed at this B&B for 2 nights recently and loved my time there! It was about 10 mins bus ride to the centre. The family who owns the place was absolutely lovely! I highly recommend this place! :)

We had wonderful stay. The hosts Flavius and his mother Lucyna Were so welcoming and always there to help us out (even printd out our flight tickets for us). All the mayor sights are easy to reach by busses (also nightbusses) just outside the house. the neighborhood is residential but nice with a nearby pizzeria and supermarkets. we ended up coming back there a week later for our flight back. highly recommend!

• 2nd Sep 2015
  • Israel

It was like you are at home. Flavio and his mother are really helpfull, they are great! And also the breakfasts were amazing. House is little far from the center but it is not a problem, you can use bus or metro lines to reach to the center. And thank you again for great 3 days!

A friendly supportive stay. Thank you once again from Rosemary and Terry.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts