Agnes Roma B&B Reviews

Viale Gorizia 14 int.3, Rome, Italy

Very helpful mother-son hosts. gave good direction on dinner and transportation. Room clean and adequate.

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

We had such a great time at Agness b

I absolutely loved this B&B. It was clean, refreshing, and the family who own it is amazing. They're incredibly nice and treat you like their own family. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. I'm a solo female traveler, and I felt very safe in the B&B.

• 13th Jul 2014

This place was great. Close enough to walk anywhere, yet quiet and away from the loudness and bustle of the city. Breakfast was delicious and filling. The owner and her son were super nice and helpful, they even gave me a ride to the train station in the morning. Rooms are small, but they are clean and quiet. And after all, you are in Rome, how much time do you want to spend hanging out in your room? I would stay here again without a moment's doubt or hesitation.

• 5th Jul 2014

Our stay was great! The family is so sweet, nice and very very helpful! We felt very safe here as we'll. I would recommend this stay to anyone!

• 4th Jul 2014

The owners more than make up for the distance! Nothing was any trouble, truely lovely people. Excellent facilities, beautiful rooms. AMAZING BREAKFAST!

• 21st Jun 2014

We loved our stay! They were very helpful and accommodating to everything we needed. Above and beyond what we expected.

Thank You very much for your review! Hope to see you again!

Lady who runs the hostel was extremely kind and her son Flavio has extensive knowledge of the city and how to get round to see the numerous amazing church es and Roman ruins.The breakfast was top notch and certainly sets you up for the day.

Perfect hostel! Vert nice people, clean and large room and excellent breakfast. The welcome was very warm and the owners are very helpful! I really recommend this hostel for a stay in Rome!

• 7th May 2014
  • Belgium

Thank You so much for Your review, we appreciate Your kind words! Greetings from Roma! Hope to see You again!

the sheets did not give the impression to be very clean. Thats the only doubt we have. The rest is excellent!

Thank you for the review. We are sorry that you had this impression and that you didn't share it with us during your stay so we could, further, change the sheets again for your own tranquility. Best regards Agnes Roma B&B

Flavio and Lucyna were quite welcoming! Great breakfast and hospitality. When I checked into the B&B, they offered me some snacks. I talked with Lucyna and she was so kind. They helped me figure out the best transportation back to the main city center since I had heavy luggage. Thank you for a wonderful weekend! I hope to stay here again in the future! Grazie mille!

• 26th Apr 2014

The best reception we have ever had. We were welcomed as if we were family members. Very helpful and attentive. I can absolutely recommend this b&b. Mille grazie Flavio et a tua madre.

Thank You very much! We enjoyed having You as our Guests! Hope to see You again!

My stay was wonderful. The owners went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations! I would definitely recommend!

• 17th Apr 2014

Thank You for the review! We appreciate your kindness!

Perfect is the right word how to describe this B&B. Lovely building located cca 30 mins from city centre (do not be lazy you can walk or there are many bus stops nearby/or even metro), surrounded by houses of real Roman people. Lady Agnes and her son Flavio are the best 'couple' that could give you tips about Rome. I can not say one negative word about the accommodation - spacious room, 2 clean bathrooms with all the necessary things provided and one of the best breakfast I was ever offered.

It was very nice from You to say all these kind things! We have to thank You(!) because when the guests are great our job is very easy! Hopefully see You soon! ;)

We enjoyed the stay at Agnes Roma BB a lot. The bathroom has been cleaned every day, the bed was comfortable and the breakfast was really big with a lot of choice. We felt like at mama's place. Thank you! The neighbourhood is really safe, there are a lot of embassys around. You will quickly find good restaurants, gelaterias, pharmacys and everything else you need. We recommend to use the metro nearby in the rushhour. With the metro you will need 20 min from the BB to the colloseum for example.

• 8th Apr 2014

Thank You for the review! We'll be happy to have You again as our guests! Wish You all the best!

The owners were extremely friendly and helpful. We got a lot of directions and tips about things to do in Rome and had a few good chats in general. Breakfast was fantastic. Very recommended.

Thank You for the review! We are happy that You had a good time at our B&B hope to see You soon!

Wonderful! Many thanks for the hospitality and the great and personal service. It was a joy to stay in this wonderful, pretty, high ceiling villa.

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Austria

Thank You for Your high score review! hope to see You soon in Rome! kind regards

It was very nice to stay there. Owners are really nice and warm persons. breakfast was great and everything they have provided was top quality and very tastefull. It was like staying in a house of a relative. Bus stops are 2 min away, easy access. You can even walk to the center, there was an open market and nice gelateria (La Romana) on the way to center. For sure will stay there again next time. Cheers!

Thank You very much for Your beautiful review! We enjoyed so much Your company and we hope that it will not pass long time before we'll see each other again! All the best wishes Lucyna&Flavio

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts