Agnes Roma B&B

9.9
Superb 218 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
19th Jul 2017

Great host, great location. Very welcoming and helpful, would definitively stay again.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
30th Jun 2017

Fantastic place, fantastic owners, and fantastic service. I'd strongly recommend others planning to visit Rome to stay at this Airbnb - it was the best that I've stayed in during my entire Europe trip. I was sick when I arrived so they provided me with medicine for free. They cleaned up the house everyday. They also provided breakfast alongside sightseeing recommendations!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
8th Jun 2017

Loved my stay here! The owners were so helpful and kind. Location was great - perfect distance away from the busy city area, busses were easy to figure out, and there were great restaurants/cafes around the apartment. Strongly recommend this B&B! :-)

2nd Jun 2017

This is an AMAZING hostel. Our room was nice and clean, the area it's in is quiet, and the staff are so friendly and helpful. We were worried about how far out of the city the hostel is but just get a bus pass and the staff will tell you exactly which busses to take to get you into the city.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
29th Apr 2017

Loved it!

12th Apr 2017

My stay in Agnes B&B was incredible. I was in Rome and Italy for my first time and the staff was wonderful and welcoming. They welcomed me with water and juice and sat me down with a map to outline all the transportation and key spots I should know. The home was beautiful and they were exceedingly friendly. 10/10 would recommend staying with Agnes B&B.