Agnes Roma B&B Reviews

Viale Gorizia 14 int.3, Rome, Italy

My stay was wonderful. The owners went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations! I would definitely recommend!

• 17th Apr 2014

Perfect is the right word how to describe this B&B. Lovely building located cca 30 mins from city centre (do not be lazy you can walk or there are many bus stops nearby/or even metro), surrounded by houses of real Roman people. Lady Agnes and her son Flavio are the best 'couple' that could give you tips about Rome. I can not say one negative word about the accommodation - spacious room, 2 clean bathrooms with all the necessary things provided and one of the best breakfast I was ever offered.

We enjoyed the stay at Agnes Roma BB a lot. The bathroom has been cleaned every day, the bed was comfortable and the breakfast was really big with a lot of choice. We felt like at mama's place. Thank you! The neighbourhood is really safe, there are a lot of embassys around. You will quickly find good restaurants, gelaterias, pharmacys and everything else you need. We recommend to use the metro nearby in the rushhour. With the metro you will need 20 min from the BB to the colloseum for example.

• 8th Apr 2014

Thank You for the review! We'll be happy to have You again as our guests! Wish You all the best!

The owners were extremely friendly and helpful. We got a lot of directions and tips about things to do in Rome and had a few good chats in general. Breakfast was fantastic. Very recommended.

Thank You for the review! We are happy that You had a good time at our B&B hope to see You soon!

Wonderful! Many thanks for the hospitality and the great and personal service. It was a joy to stay in this wonderful, pretty, high ceiling villa.

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Austria

Thank You for Your high score review! hope to see You soon in Rome! kind regards

It was very nice to stay there. Owners are really nice and warm persons. breakfast was great and everything they have provided was top quality and very tastefull. It was like staying in a house of a relative. Bus stops are 2 min away, easy access. You can even walk to the center, there was an open market and nice gelateria (La Romana) on the way to center. For sure will stay there again next time. Cheers!

Thank You very much for Your beautiful review! We enjoyed so much Your company and we hope that it will not pass long time before we'll see each other again! All the best wishes Lucyna&Flavio

A wonderful bed and breakfast, situated in a lovely area of Rome, easily reachable by bus (although there's a delightful walk through the gardens of the Villa Torlonia too). The owner and her son were extremely kind and sensible to my every need - we had nice talks and the breakfast is extraordinary! Thanks again for a lovely stay in Rome. Alexandre

• 8th Jan 2014

Thank You for the beautiful review! We were very glad having You as our guest, we wish You all the best!

3 months after I stayed there, I still can remember clearly how Lucyana & her son Flavio really treated me friendly like family member. As others mentioned, breakfast hosted is really nice, and sightseeing advice is also very good. But what I was really impressed was hosts' hospitality & their self-devotion for the guests.... you'll know what I want to say when you visit this hostel & know how hosts stay with us.

I've been in a lot of B&B over Europe. This one was the very very best! Such friendly people. Very nice breakfast.(bread, croissants, 9 sorts of cornflakes, nutella, jam, cheese, ham, fresh made capuccino's,....) It was a dream!!!!

• 28th Oct 2013
  • Belgium

Many thanks for the kind words! We are very lucky meeting people like You! Hope that this New Year 2014 will bring to life Your best dreams! Merry Christmas and a happy New Year 2014! Agnes Roma

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts