Agnes Roma B&B Reviews

Viale Gorizia 14 int.3, Rome, Italy

Flavio and Lucyna were excellent hosts who a showed us great hospitality during our 3-night stay. They went above and beyond to ensure we were comfortable, well fed and they looked after me when I needed help through a minor emergency. The neighborhood around Agnes Roma is lovely, with easy access to the sites, and was a welcome respite after the busy days of touring Rome sites. We would stay again definitely and highly recommend to others.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

When we came here we didn't excpect much. We just wanted a bed. The welcoming we got was excellent. They let us keep our lugagge in the room while we went out and got breakfast and they finished the room. The service is amazing and the staff are the nicest we've ever come across. Unfortunately we only had one night, we would love to stay longer. We'll definately stay there again next time we're in Rome.

• 3rd Oct 2014

This B&B is absolutely great; it was very clean, quiet and the room I stayed in was beautiful and perfect for a solo traveller. The hosts are very welcoming and helpful, explaining how to get around the city and what to see when. They also gave me great restaurant recommendations and suggestions for non-touristy things to see. The breakfasts were really delicious. I can't say enough about their hospitality; I arrived a stranger but left feeling like I'd stayed with friends.

Staying at Agnes Roma B&B was a lovely experience in every way. The B&B is run by a mother and son who are very friendly and gracious. It's located in a beautiful building and the rooms are spacious, comfortable and pretty. Breakfast was generous and included many thoughtful details. The location is in a charming neighborhood, within walking distance from a great restaurant we ate at one night. The bus stop is a block away and runs 24 hours. I would love to return someday!

• 25th Sep 2014

This bed and breakfast was absolutly wonderful! The lady and her son who worked there were so nice to us!!! And helped us so much with everything! With the buses, the metro, great restaurant recommendations, great attractions to see! They were wonderful! The place was very easy to get too. And the rooms and bathroom were super clean! However it was a bit far from the downtown area. I recommend this place to anyone! :)

Staff is amazing and very helpful. The place is in a quieter neighborhood a little further away from the sights, but it's only a single 15-25min bus away so not a problem at all. Nice little B&B, I will definitely try to stay there if I'm ever in Rome again!

We really had a great time here! The stafff, the room, the breakfast, the coffee.. Thank you!

• 15th Sep 2014
  • China

Amazing B&B with increadible friendly owners that do their best to make your stay in Roma as comfortable as possible. Easy bus connection to the city via bus line 60 and N4 all night long. Recommended!

Thank You so much for your review! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay as much as we enjoyed having You as our Guest! Kind regards

Excellent service, location and value. Like visiting family. Son knows the city well and Mom is a warm hostess. They made sure we got everything we needed for our stay and breakfast-a-plenty. Even came with tea and medicine when my fiancee was sick. Highly recommend it!

Staff were always helpful and very nice.

Thank You for your kind words!

Excellent staff of mother and son. Warm and welcoming from the moment I stepped foot into their B&B and remained so until I left. Great breakfast. I will return when I come back to Rome.

Thank You very much for your kind words! Hope to see you soon! :) Lucyna & Flavio

Very helpful mother-son hosts. gave good direction on dinner and transportation. Room clean and adequate.

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you for your review and kind words. Greetings from Rome!

The best place ever! It is like being at home

Thank You very much for your beautiful review! Hope to see You soon!

We had such a great time at Agness b

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay!

I absolutely loved this B&B. It was clean, refreshing, and the family who own it is amazing. They're incredibly nice and treat you like their own family. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. I'm a solo female traveler, and I felt very safe in the B&B.

Thank you for the review, and we're glad that we made you feel safe and confortable. Roma is and will be still here for some time so, hope to see you again! :)

This place was great. Close enough to walk anywhere, yet quiet and away from the loudness and bustle of the city. Breakfast was delicious and filling. The owner and her son were super nice and helpful, they even gave me a ride to the train station in the morning. Rooms are small, but they are clean and quiet. And after all, you are in Rome, how much time do you want to spend hanging out in your room? I would stay here again without a moment's doubt or hesitation.

• 5th Jul 2014

Hello! Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure having you as our guest, "without a moment's doubt or hesitation" come back soon! :D

Our stay was great! The family is so sweet, nice and very very helpful! We felt very safe here as we'll. I would recommend this stay to anyone!

• 4th Jul 2014

The owners more than make up for the distance! Nothing was any trouble, truely lovely people. Excellent facilities, beautiful rooms. AMAZING BREAKFAST!

• 21st Jun 2014

We loved our stay! They were very helpful and accommodating to everything we needed. Above and beyond what we expected.

Thank You very much for your review! Hope to see you again!

Lady who runs the hostel was extremely kind and her son Flavio has extensive knowledge of the city and how to get round to see the numerous amazing church es and Roman ruins.The breakfast was top notch and certainly sets you up for the day.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts