Agoo Hostel Reviews

C 93/5 Keta Close, Nima Residential, Ring Road Central, Accra, Ghana

Really appreciate the help and accomodation in picking me up from the airport since I was traveling alone to Ghana.

Good kitchen, great bed, nicely decorated, spacious dorm, good wifi, helpful staff--but a bit pricey for Ghana.

Nice place, bit expensive but you know what you get, a solid hostel experience with lots of volunteers, interns, researchers and other non-touristy folks like that.

• 3rd May 2014

Agoo Hostel was amazing! After being lost for awhile and calling Helen who gave our taxi driver perfect directions I was amazed that she was in another country. I think that speaks volumes for the service at Agoo Hostel. We felt very welcomed and that the staff would go out of their way to make sure our trip in Accra was the best. I don't have much experience with stqying in hostels but if they are all like Agoo I will definitely do it again. (David is the best :) )

• 14th Apr 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The rooms and facilities were very clean, David was wonderful, and it was cheap. What more could you ask for?

• 12th Apr 2014

David is a great person and very friendly. Quarshie was always ready to help and very knowlegable. The Madam who cleaned (I know she has a name and I appologize for not remembering) was a very hard worker and she made the hostel look welcoming. On problem, David wanted us to check out on time for the next guests, but David was never awake, or away, and Quarshie was unavailable when we were ready to check out. We checked in and out multiple times, same experience. Rotate Staff schedules.

• 11th Apr 2014

Best hostel in Accra. It is very central and the staff is simply great. Highly recommendable!!!! (-:

• 8th Mar 2014

Upon arriving I was a little concerned about the area the hostel was located in. I met David when I arrived and he showed me around and my feelings were at ease about the area. Turns out the hostel is located pretty much in a great location in Accra. Taxi's are just minutes away from OSU Street, and other nightlife options. The Nima market is just 5 minutes away walking distance. The staff is great. I would definitely stay again.

• 25th Feb 2014