Agoo Hostel Reviews

C 93/5 Keta Close, Nima Residential, Ring Road Central, Accra, Ghana

Agoo Hostel was truly a home away from home. The staff were lovely, the facilities were exactly what my friend I needed (comfortable, safe, functional, and convenient) and we truly enjoyed the other guests (who were great resources for information too!), the breakfast, the wifi, and the aesthetic too. I'd highly recommend Agoo to anyone coming through Accra.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. So much so that I ended up spending 6 additional nights. Amazing food available.

I really loved this hostel. It's exactly as it's shown in the pictures, the staff is very helpful, the Internet works well, the food is nice and the place is just cozy and fun to stay at. I originally booked for 3 nights but I decided to stay much longer cuz I liked it so much!