Agora Hostel and Guesthouse Reviews

Akbiyik cad (street) Amiral Tafdil sk. no.6, Sultanahmet / Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

Very nice hostel/Hotel. extremely near the two most important mosques. i would definitely go back thtere. staff very friendly, room nice and clean. good breakfast and nice view from terrace and from our room. can really recommend this hostel - more a hotel.

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Switzerland

깔끔하고 친절한직원들 루프탑에 있는테이블은 조식먹을때는 햇살이너무뜨거워서 좀 그렇지만 저녁에 맥주한잔하며 하루를마무리하기에는 좋은듯하다

• 18th Mar 2014
  • South Korea

Friendly, helpful staff. Great breakfasts! However the dorm room for 4 people has only two powerpoints - cue queues to charge cameras, phones etc! Also it would be great if each bed had an individual lamp; as it is, if someone is reading in bed the main light is kept on thus disturbing others' sleep. Although we each had lockers under the beds to store our belongings, it seemed a bit strange that there was no lock on the door of the room. Anyone could have wandered in during the day.

The staff were super helpful and friendly. The room was fine with clean sheets and lockers under the bunks. Hot showers and adequate power points. Roof top terrace was amazing! Great place to relax and have breakfast.

• 6th Mar 2014

Thank you for your kind words Ashlee :) We appreciate your feedback. Hope to see you again!

Great experience. Very clean and confortable rooms. The staff was very curtious and professional.

• 31st Dec 2013

Excellent hostel, located in the heart of the tourist action. Best breakfast that I've had at a hostel, in a while.

Excellent hostel, very good breakfast. Location is fantastic. The staff are great.

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Croatia

I had trouble sleeping many nights (blame the jet lag/time difference where I am from, new guests entering and leaving the room at night, my bed next to the wall next to the bathroom, and the lockers which were amusing and not silent at all) but I would still recommend this hostel to friends and look forward to returning. I liked the breakfast and the common room where everyone came together in the am. Too bad the room could not be open 24/7. The staff were wonderful as well. ThankYou4gr8time

Nice place to stay for sure!! No complaints at all, the Breakfast was amazing, bathroom was the cleanest I've ever seen, The staff is helpful, the location would not be better and safer.

One of the best hostels I ever stayed at. Agora has this homie feel with it's rooftop area and chill hangout room. Agora is not a party hostel but rather a place where you meet other people for a relaxed evening talking, listening to music or planning stuff for the next day. The location is fantastic with awesome views over the Old Town and the Sea of Marmaris. The staff is fun and very helpful. I'd definitely stay there again.

• 3rd Dec 2013

Nice guesthouse! Good location: 5minutes walk from Sultanahmet tramvay staytion. Exellent breakfast buffet: cereal, bread, cheese, ham and fresh vegetables and fruits. And friendly staff, clean room and bathroom.

I arrived in early morning after a long haul flight, they let me check in right away so I could rest which was really, really thoughtful. the breakfast buffet was the best I had in Turkey. excellent location, beautiful view fr rooftop. some staff were more helpful than others