Agora Hostel and Guesthouse Reviews

Akbiyik cad (street) Amiral Tafdil sk. no.6, Sultanahmet / Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

I stayed with my friends at Agora House for 4 nights. The room was small but cozy and the facilities were great. It has a lovely terrace for breakfast and tea. Breakfast was better than an average hostel and had some variety everyday with homemade cakes. Staff was helpful borrowing a phone charger to one of us and Tony (night shift staff) was excellent and extremely helpful trying to change our flight by calling Turkish airlines for a while. Thank you so much for your help Tony!

Agora was easily one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Great location, very clean, amazing views from the upstairs common room and rooftop terrace, and fun and friendly staff. Delicious free breakfast every morning in the common room - I definitely miss all the homemade treats! I was traveling alone for the week and felt safe. Will definitely recommend Agora to anyone traveling to Istanbul and will definitely be back in the future. Can't recommend it enough, Agora was really special.

• 15th Apr 2015