Agora Hostel and Guesthouse Reviews

Akbiyik cad (street) Amiral Tafdil sk. no.6, Sultanahmet / Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

Very friendly and helpful staff. Had a great time hanging out with the manager on the rooftop terrace, drinking wine, watching ships cruise the Bosporus. the breakfast is fantastic.

• 12th Apr 2015

Thank you for your feedback :) It was a pleasure having you stay with us. We hope you can make it back to Istanbul again. Have a great summer! Bob Kelso @ Agora Guesthouse

Great place!

The staff are very friendly, hospitality and really helpful. It has located very near to attractions tourist and sightseeing places like Topkapi palace, Blue mosque, Hagia sophia.You can go every where by walking or tram. I recommend you staying in this Hostel.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Iran

Hi there :) It was a pleasure meeting you and having you stay with us. Hope to see you again! Thank you for the review :) Have a great summer. Vahap @ frontdesk

The staff was great! They were very helpful, nice, attentive, and sweet. The room (I stayed in a room alone) was great. Very clean, spacious... perfect layout, with closet for space, desk, tv(which did not work although that was not a problem, i only wanted it for background noise while getting ready). Place is beautiful, with a great roof top terrace and beautiful views! Walking distance to Restaurants, Bazaars, Hagia Sofia, Blue Mosque and everything else. I will for sure go back!

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. I was traveling alone and felt safe and comfortable here. The rooms and bathrooms were always clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast is awesome! The location is good for the big sights. It's a bit of a walk to get across the bridge but still fine. I would definitely stay here again.

Very nice hostel located at historic part of Istanbul. Walking distance to Sultanahmet mosque, blue mosque, basilica cistern etc. Staff is very helpful, kind and friendly. Breakfast offers delicious traditional Turkish foods as a great start to your day. It's very clean hostel like bathroom and room itself with wifi access at each floor. Highly recommended.

This hotel is the best hotel in turkey! Breakfast is fantastic. I can't forget it!

• 15th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

We are glad to hear your nice comments :) Hope to see you again soon! We enjoyed your company too, pleasure meeting you :) Vahap @ front desk

Staffs are very kind and the breakfast is very nice!!

• 15th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

We would like to thank you for your nice comments :) It was nice meeting you, glad you enjoyed your stay with us :) Vahap @ front desk

The hostel is in a great location (if a little touristy), making it easy to see many of the big sites. Met great people there,and the staff was friendly and helpful. I was very happy with the breakfast, too. Overall, I'd highly recommend it.

We appreciate your nice comments and for taking the time to give us a rating :) We are glad see you really enjoyed your stay. You are right about our location being a little too touristy but then again we are painfully close to all main attractions :) Hope to see you again :) Vahap @ front desk

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed at throughout the world. Most attractive point is the view from rooftop. Totally recommend this hostel. A high level hostel, everything is just perfect, there is nothing I could complain about, the location, the stuff, the breakfast, everything can´t be better, it´s just great. PS: REMEMBER THIS NAME - Orhan Guler (nick named: Jo) The best guy that you would, should and could meet and know in Turkey... and he works in this hostel!!! =o)))

• 26th Dec 2014

Very clean and EZ to go some famous place like Mosque. Breakfast is also good and a lot of variety so u will be satisfied. Most attractive point is the view from rooftop, u can see beautiful sunrise.

• 21st Dec 2014
  • Japan

Best hostel in Istabul with great staffs

• 11th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

100% easy! Location, breakfast and staff the best of our three month trip! Right in the heart of the tourist Sultanahet area a couple of minutes walk from the mosques etc. Awesome for couples, new modern rooms, with great showers and beds...felt like being home for a couple of days! All you can eat breakfast on the roof terrace is excellent looking out over the ocean. The guys on the front desk were extremely helpful and can book anything for you. Lots of restaurant just around the corner. 100%

Great breakfast

• 20th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

非常专业的旅社,可能因为价位没有见到大部分背包客,倒是有很多来自日本韩国的俊男美女,我在这个hostel住了两晚,还不错,位置就在蓝色教堂附近,除了头一次找到酒店,我都是进蓝色教堂院子走左手边的小门出来,可以直接穿过商业街和马路走到大路上,顺着走到头再左转就能看到旅社的牌子. 他家房间宽敞床也舒服,洗手间和浴室都是独立的,使用时候很方便,最棒的还是顶楼的餐吧和露台,可以看到大海,早餐很丰富,一定不要错过,我都是很晚回来早上起的也晚,有时候会错过最好吃的水果,还有不要忘记他们check out 时间。

• 30th Aug 2014
  • sally3000
  • China

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed at throughout the world. I was unwell when I was there and the staff even came with me to hospital and brought me food in bed after I was discharged! The location was excellent, the rooms were spacious with great storage, the rooftop terrace was nice, and the included breakfast was good. Only thing that would've made it better would've been laundry facilities on site. Totally recommend this hostel

A nice hostel near the historical sites of Sultanahmet. The staff speak English, and are generally speaking very helpful. The dorm I stayed in was comfortable and cool, and the rooftop terrace and breakfast buffet are both great bonuses. The place seems to attract plenty of travelers from Korea and Japan, which can be either a good or a bad thing depending on your preferences. Apart from some issues with the toilets, nothing negative to say; would recommend!

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Finland

Welcoming, helpful staff. Clean hostel with a great set - up, particularly the rooftop area. Excellent breakfast.

A high level hostel, everything is just perfect, there is nothing I could complain about, the location, the stuff, the breakfast, everything can´t be better, it´s just great. Definitelly a big RECOMMENDATION!! :) :)

Good hostel. Nothing too special but nice and clean, good breakfast.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7