Agora Hostel Reviews

Piazza Curro, 6, Catania, Italy

Everything was good, only the breakfast isn't really a breakfast... But for the price it doesnt really matter

Agora Hostel is awesome. I'm American and this was my first time in Sicily. Very nice staff, nice facility, and close proximity to cool stuff to see. I definitely recommend this place.

• 23rd May 2014

This hostel has thought of all the room amenities necessary to make for a comfortable stay (love the lockers/nightstands with nightlight and personal power outlet. However, the breakfast is non existent. Its best not to say you offer breakfast. Staff overall was average with the exception of Alexandro. He is a winner.

• 19th May 2014

Everyting was fine and will return if I go back to Catania.Much to see in that City.

Everything was really nice. Friendly host.

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • Kazakhstan

Great location, friendly and helpful staff at front desk 24 hours. Connected us with great tour on Etna. Managed to sleep through the late night music of the adjacent club!

• 19th Apr 2014

Excellent location. Friendly and helpful staff. Facilities need to be improve especially kitchen equipment. Broken pants, stoves and small kitchen doesn't fit to cater many travellers at same time. Because, the location is great and most chosen hostel by travellers.

The staff was very helpful and the hostel is well located. The toilets need upgrading though - why on earth do none of the toilet bowls have seat covers? Are seat covers really that expensive in Catania? The breakfast was useless. Given the price and the general standards of Catania, though, I definitely think this hostel is well run and good value for money.

I got lost at first, but eventually found the hostel. It was difficult because it was dark outside and no one to show me the way to the correct piazza. I liked the hostel, but I could not connect to the wifi properly, so I was not able to get some important things done that evening. Otherwise, my sleep was pleasant and the staff was quite friendly and helpful! Grazie!

A well located hostel in the heart of catania. The Staff team and the Atmosphere were very good, but unfortunately cleaniness and the security were below average

Dont expect anything from hostel included breakfasts.

I really liked this hostel for the really friendly and helping team ! They even organise some Etna Tours with a really nice guy! Even though the door of my room was not closing I felt secured because someone was always at the reception and that if you want you can use a lock right next to your bed. The kitchen and the shared area are cool ! It was clean and the area was quiet for a city center hostel. Even though the breakfast was quite simple it was nice having this included in the price !

1 2 Next » last »