Agora Hostel Reviews

Piazza Curro, 6, Catania, Italy

I liked Agora, they have a good bar next door with deals for guests on food and drinks. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The only thing I thought was strange is you cannot lock doors to the rooms so anyone could come in although you get lockers for your things.

Very good location, friendly staff. I arrive late and they helped me and gave me information. Catania, Siracusa and Palermo are cities with hostels accommodation.

The staffs there helped me a lot out on the Mount. Etna sunset tour. This tour values a lot for me. Thanks for their help.

A great place to stay in the heart of catania, the hostels bar and restaurant is amazing offering an affordable happy hour and the food is definitely a must, the service may be slow at times but the staff all work there buts off. i stayed in one of the 8 bed dorms there is lockers available at no charge but remember to bring a lock, plenty of storage for luggage in the rooms and nice and clean facilities =]

Very nice hostel but there was a problem with wi fi! But I like the room and kitchen :) every day at the bar next to the hostel there is a party, we had a lot of fun !

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Russia

Amazing hostel, we had a great time. The staff was really helpful and so nice. Location is perfect in the middle of the center and the bar is a perfect place to spend some evenings. Thanks agora hostel for the great time we've had in Catania!

• 3rd Jun 2014

Everything was good, only the breakfast isn't really a breakfast... But for the price it doesnt really matter

Agora Hostel is awesome. I'm American and this was my first time in Sicily. Very nice staff, nice facility, and close proximity to cool stuff to see. I definitely recommend this place.

• 23rd May 2014

This hostel has thought of all the room amenities necessary to make for a comfortable stay (love the lockers/nightstands with nightlight and personal power outlet. However, the breakfast is non existent. Its best not to say you offer breakfast. Staff overall was average with the exception of Alexandro. He is a winner.

• 19th May 2014

Everyting was fine and will return if I go back to Catania.Much to see in that City.

Everything was really nice. Friendly host.

• 22nd Apr 2014