Agora Hostel Reviews

Piazza Curro, 6, Catania, Italy

Great location, friendly and helpful staff at front desk 24 hours. Connected us with great tour on Etna. Managed to sleep through the late night music of the adjacent club!

• 19th Apr 2014

Excellent location. Friendly and helpful staff. Facilities need to be improve especially kitchen equipment. Broken pants, stoves and small kitchen doesn't fit to cater many travellers at same time. Because, the location is great and most chosen hostel by travellers.

The staff was very helpful and the hostel is well located. The toilets need upgrading though - why on earth do none of the toilet bowls have seat covers? Are seat covers really that expensive in Catania? The breakfast was useless. Given the price and the general standards of Catania, though, I definitely think this hostel is well run and good value for money.

I got lost at first, but eventually found the hostel. It was difficult because it was dark outside and no one to show me the way to the correct piazza. I liked the hostel, but I could not connect to the wifi properly, so I was not able to get some important things done that evening. Otherwise, my sleep was pleasant and the staff was quite friendly and helpful! Grazie!

A well located hostel in the heart of catania. The Staff team and the Atmosphere were very good, but unfortunately cleaniness and the security were below average

Dont expect anything from hostel included breakfasts.

I really liked this hostel for the really friendly and helping team ! They even organise some Etna Tours with a really nice guy! Even though the door of my room was not closing I felt secured because someone was always at the reception and that if you want you can use a lock right next to your bed. The kitchen and the shared area are cool ! It was clean and the area was quiet for a city center hostel. Even though the breakfast was quite simple it was nice having this included in the price !

great staying

great staying

The best hostel in Catania (I heard) and the only one (I think) frequented by an international crowd. Safe, clean, fun and cheap.

I had a great time! The staff was wonderful. Location was great! Overall great experience.

• 7th Feb 2014

It was a real home-away-from-home. The staff were very welcoming and very patient, even when the kitchen was full of people cooking and eating! They have lots of information about the local area and will help you find out about places further away.

Nice and comfortable hostel.

1 2 Next » last »