Agriturismo La Selva
First mentioned in Siena's official records in 1293, the valley at the center of La Selva was a lake where Etruscan anchors are still being uncovered.
The 'Granducato di Toscana' ordered the draining of the lake in the 1700's.
And thus formed the plains of the estate, which are outlined in lush forest.
Now a stud farm for English racehorses, the property offers furnished rooms in two restored 12th century farmhouses.
The gardens and the swimming pool overlook a castle and a hermitage in the surrounding wooded hills.
The breakfast room is near the swimming pool.
The restaurant room is also suitable for meetings (30 seats), in order to eat in company savouring the typical Tuscan cuisine personally cared by Mario and Renata.