Agriturismo La Selva Reviews

Strada Pian del Lago 19, Siena, Italy

No Rating

A peaceful and lovely farm

Place was clean, hotel operators were helpful, breakfast was good. Place has a great environment and view and is also close to downtown Siena. Overall I thought it was worth the stay although we were out doing things for the most part and really only spent brief periods at the hotel.

Very excellent place and friendly/helpful staff. We love the friendly dog, Charlie. He adds fun to our holidays. We adore him. The place is a little difficult to locate even with GPS. Thank you for making our stay a very pleasant one.

I wish I could have stayed there forever! A beautiful place, surrounded by beautiful horses, as well as beautiful swimming pool and overall an excellent place to unwind. I will definitely go back.

This is an outstanding Agreturismo. Very beautiful, spacious. The breakfast is excellent. It is 10 minutes drive from Siena and in the heart of Tuscany. I would go back to this place any day. Very family friendly.

You will need a car if you stay here...however it is close enough to town to catch a taxi! 20Euro ride. It's a family business and they are very friendly!

Our mixed group of 4 people received a really nice, newly renovated, roomy apartment with two bedrooms, a bathroom and a kitchen near to a swimming pool. All the facilities on the farm look new and it offers wide range of fun from horseback riding to hiking tracks. Staff was really friendly and place was easy to find but you'll need a car to get there. Great alternative for Sienna hotels!

Agriturismo La Selva is the perfect clean and quite place if you've rented a car cause location is more than 5 km from Siena. Swimming pool and the surroundings were more than we expected. What else could we ask for? Staff are helpful so our 2 days in "La Selva" were the perfect time to forget about it all.

I don't usually write comments unless I was really pleased. This trip was a 3 day weekend for us- I'm 8 months pregnant and we wanted a relaxing vacation before the baby arrives. We were looking for a place we could relax and have some quiet romantic time together. It was so perfect! The place is on grounds out in the country but still only 10 minutes drive from Siena. The grounds were gorgeous- they had a pool and cute stone bldgs. The couple that runs the place were super nice and willing to help out. We never ended up eating in the rest. for dinner, but the breakfast spread was very plentiful and there is a beautiful terrace to enjoy it from. The website pics don't do it justice. We had a great time! I almost didn't want to comment because I want to keep this place a secret. The only thing- our bed was not very comfy, but it wasn't so bad because I brought some of my own pillows.

a very relaxing atmosphere in the countryside, not a party place

View all Siena Bed and Breakfasts