Agroturismo Caseri�o Larrabide Reviews

Avda Pasajes San Pedro S/N, San Sebastian, Spain

Absolutely wonderful. If I come back to San Sebastian, I will definitely stay here again.

• 18th Sep 2015

A+ If you're looking for accommodation that balances relaxed authentic atmosphere, beautiful location, price & proximity to San Seb - this place is PERFECT. It has authentic Spanish character, stunning views, an excellent kitchen for self catering & lovely hosts! They patiently let us practice Spanish & gave excellent local info food/bus. Our tiny Fiat car was fine on the driveway and the path to the bus is paved, quick & good. We rode the bus daily even when having late tapas in San Seb! FUN

• 17th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

My friend and I absolutely loved our stay here in August! It was a unique experience and a highlight of our European vacation. The couple who own the place are fantastic. The view is excellent. I would recommend this only for people who enjoy exercise (us) or have a car. We spent our days on the beach in San Sebastian (15 min down the mountain + 15 min by bus) and our nights at the top enjoying a well deserved glass of wine. The trek up the hill takes a bit longer. Get good directions!

Lovely place as a lone traveller it would have helped if the hosts gave information about the bus transports I.e prices and how it worked. Good thing they had wifi and figured it all out myself. As the hosts were living in the apartment above you could literally hear everything, sleeping in on a rest day is not even possible.

• 7th Jul 2015