Ahoy! Hostel Reviews

Na Perstyne 10, Prague, Czech Republic

Good location, walking distance from the rail station and most attractions. Staff were friendly and helpful

Excellent! Glad to have spent my nights at Ahoy Hostel. Staff and guests were great. Two thumbs up!

In the heart of the city, only a short walk from both Wenceslas and Old Town Squares and the Charles Bridge, though quiet and not overcrowded. Freshly renovated and cool staff. Loved the stay here!

Excellent place to stay, easy to get to the old town square (5 min walk) and close to transport links. The staff were really friendly and helpful and the rooms were clean, quiet and all round lovely. I generally don't like staying at hostels but was very impressed with Ahoy and would recommend it to anyone travelling to Prague.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • New Zealand

Really cool hostel. In a nice quiet part of old town but walking distance to everything. The taxi's line up out the front which tells you how central it is (though I never heard any noise from them). Friendly guy who runs the place. Lockers big enough for bags in the rooms. Keys for all the doors. There were a few other travellers around to talk to. Had a pleasant stay.

Had a great stay in twin room. Great location v close to the main squares, and right by a big supermarket for supplies. Easy to get to/from the airport. Very warm welcome from Petr, and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. The hostel was always clean, and the kitchen was well kitted out. Would definitely recommend :)

Seriously, the best hostel we could have stayed at in Prague!! It looked a little sketchy when we first arrived because it's not well advertised but once we were let in- affordable, SUPER close to old town, and the staff were incredible accommodating! I HIGHLY recommend this place!

A good value and location. A lack of atmosphere, but the staff is friendly and the place is neat and clean. Nothing special, really, but I have only good things to say about Ahoy! Hostel.

great stuff, ready to help you with anything, very clean, very good location.

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Slovakia

Very great stay. Cant complain about anything except not many travelers in house as the hostel just re-open. But the staff make it up, we had big fun on cool re-opening party. I do recommend to all of you who wants to stay in best area in Prague.

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Slovakia

Nice hostel, perfect location, very helpful staff, clean....Although there was not so many guests there, I perfectly enjoyed my short stay. This was all I was looking for and surely will recommend this place to my friends or other travelers.

• 5th Mar 2014

Nice place! Staff really very very helpful!;) Excellent!;)

• 26th Dec 2013
  • China

Nice and quiet hostel in the heart of Prague. Really well-located, close to Old-Town. I find this hostel ideal for groups or travellers that are not in need of meeting new people, as the atmosphere is not specially great and there are few chances to make new friends. Lockers in the room, and good facilites in general. The staff really helpful and friendly, specially Petr. I would recommend this hostel and I would come back to it if travelling with some friends.

I would definitely recommend this hostel to everybody who seeks a central location with awesome staff and service!

• 5th Dec 2013

Ahoy! Hostel is possibly the best hostel I've encountered. Although it's a little tricky to find (look for a small sign on buzzers next to Star Casino), the central location puts you minutes away from a variety of attractions. The best aspect of this hostel is the staff - the owner, Petr, personally gave us a tour when we checked in, and throughout the weekend he continued to help us with directions and suggestions. He even made us tea! The rest of the staff were equally friendly and hospitable.

Great place to go if you're looking for a stay that's a little bit more relaxing and low key, but still right in the heart of the old city.

The hostel was centrally located with extremely courteous and helpful staffs. It is a bit difficult to find at first, but once you have located it, it's a breeze from there.

First Hostel I've stayed where I felt I could be there for more than a week and not get home sick. Loved it!

• 24th Nov 2013

Smallish but clean, friendly hostel that comes with a good location. the atmosphere was a bit dead and the hostel was almost empty at the time of my visit but that wasn't their fault. Would recommend it!

A bit tricky to find the first time as the signage isn't very noticeable, but the location is great and amenities appreciated. My only concern was that some of the bathrooms/showers didn't seem to have locks, which could have lead to awkward walkins