Ahoy! Hostel

Superb 1031 Total Reviews

• Scotland, Couple, 18-24
17th Jun 2017
5.7

The location is great, right in the old town, and the staff when we checked in were lovely. However, we were put in a second flat the floor bellow the main hostel which was dark, dingey and the toilets were unclean. It had very limited kitchen facilities and no atmosphere because there were only 5 or 6 bedrooms. I think maybe our stay would have been better in the main hostel, but we were very disappointed unfortunately.

• Nae156
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Jun 2017

Close to everything you want to see in Prague, meters away from a supermarket and overall a good clean place to stay. The rooms facing the street are very loud at night but this should be expected so close to Old Town

• kingalex
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
6th Jun 2017

A good little place to stay. Highs: location is great, Prague is quite small and it's easy to walk everywhere, one block fron a grocery store Tesco and the Metro. Had a beer tasting/games night. Lows: Single ply recycled paper toilet paper - don't know if this is common in Prague but only hostel in Europe I've seen use it. Plugs in the room I stayed in were scattered, top bunks not close enough to be able to use them from bed. Showers could do with some bleach.

• Northern Ireland, Female, 18-24
3rd Jun 2017

Amazing!!! Im a few weeks into my travels through Europe and no hostel was as welcoming as Ahoy. Staff were happy to spend a good 10- 15mins showing me around the hostel and showing me a map of Prague and where I could go. When I mentioned I am vegan I was even reccomended nearby places to eat. The location is near everything and the beds are so comfy. I'll stay here again someday! :)

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
30th May 2017
7.7

Decent hostel all the way around. Not super clean, but clean enough. It's in a pretty good area, just a short walk from everything. The staff was super helpful and didn't look bothered when I asked questions. This is definitely not a party hostel. They don't have a large common area to hangout and meet others.

30th May 2017

They really give you information about what to do during your stay. The rooms are very nice. Within walking of anything practically, if not just a bus or so away. Will definitely come back when I go back to Prague. Nice showers and great wifi.

• England, Female, 18-24
18th May 2017

It was the first time I have been abroad on my own and I stayed 2 nights in May. The staff were really friendly and the hostel was pretty full on Friday night. There were events organised on the Friday which was a traditional goulash cooking night which was great fun and really got to know a lot of others in the hostel more. I stayed in the 8 mixed dorm and it was comfy and clean with a secure locker to place your belongings. In terms of facilities these were always clean and available!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
15th May 2017

Very clean and safe hostel! Great atmosphere! Had a vegetarian dinner and beer put on by the hostel for only 3 euros which was a great way to meet fellow travellers. bathrooms/showers weren't as clean as i would like but overall great stay and would return!

• USA, Male, 18-24
15th May 2017

We had a great stay at ahoy hostel. Is very central located near by supermarket, atm, exchange and lots of bars and pubs around. Hostel stuff is great we got lots of locals tips which helped a lot.

• India, Male, 25-30