Ahoy! Hostel Reviews

Na Perstyne 10, Prague, Czech Republic

complications at the check-out, dirty bathrooms, no toilet paper, several broken lamps

• 22nd May 2015
  • Austria

Overall, a very nice Hostel. Rooms were spacious and clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. The best part about this hostel was the location. It was conveniently located right between old town and new town, there was no need for any public transport! Thanks for a great stay

It was great! The guys in the reception were so helpful. The hostel had a great atmosphere, not too wild and crazy, quite laid-back, but also not too quiet.

We really liked the hostel! The Staff was very nice and helpfull for example with making reservations in restaurants for 7 people during the busiest time in Prague (during the World Cup Ice Hockey). We had a little problem with the payment of the taxi and they were also very helpfull - Thanks Petr! A few things could be better, for example the showers weren't that clean and there was no place to put your clothes dry and secure in the bathrooms. We definatly recommend the hostel!

the hostel was little, but I like that way. The staff was great, one night I was cold and I ask for an extra cover and they give it to me inmediately. I really like my stay in Ahoy! hostel

Loved my stay at this hostel, the goulash night was amazing! Met some really nice people and we went out to the local pub with them.

We really appreciated that we could hang out in the hostel and shower and get ready even before our check in time. All of the staff was super helpful and accomodating, would definitely go back! We stayed in the newer rooms on the floor below the reception desk and loved it, everything is brand new and super clean.

• 25th Apr 2015

Hostel located in old town with short distance to everywhere. Nice hostel but walls were really thin. It was little hard to sleep when there were people hanging in the living room. Kitchen was good but there was only one small table. All in all, nice place to stay.

Although this was my 3rd stay in the hostel ever - Ahoy! is the top. Is well located and the biggest asset is hostel staff. All of reception people were very nice, ready to help and they made my stay just perfect. There was evening entertainment activity which was big fun and I got to know other travellers. My room 10 bed dorm was huge hall and it was in new floor. All and all big recommendation to everyone!

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Denmark

Staff are great as well as location. Building could use updating.

I can only wish more hostels were like this one. Super clean, great staff (best check in ever seen!) and super large 10 bedded dorm. True local experience...

• 14th Apr 2015

This hostel is proof that location and a nice interior isn't everything although you have to give them their due, those two factors were excellent. I didn't really feel welcome there, wouldn't recommend it to solo travellers since I found the atmosphere quite off-putting. Showers weren't clean when I used them and took ages to warm up.

Petr and his staff was extremely helpful throughout our stay! All of the staff members could easily answer any question we had. Thank you for he lovely stay!

Staff are the best thing about this place, very friendly and all very helpful planning your stay in Prague. 24/7 reception is great to have too. Only criticism is the pillows are very small.

Only stayed one night but the staff was very friendly and they have a fair sized kitchen. It's more of a cozy flat feel with spacious rooms :) it's in a great area with transit close by and a big tesco where you can go grocery shopping. The underground super market has amazing food!

Great location.. Within walking distance of nightlife and sights. It's a smaller hostel with an open common room to make meeting people easier. I was in an 8 person dorm, which was very spacious. It's sort of hard to find, as the sign is really small but I would definitely stay here again

Extremely good value for the locations and facilities. Staff are very helpful and friendly.

• 28th Feb 2015

Overall very nice; bit hard to find at first and a decent flight of stairs to climb - maybe will bother people with lots of stuff. Really clean and comfortable, staff very helpful, good WiFi and quiet atmosphere.

Great staff, great atmosphere!

Friendly staff, brand new clean dorm. The location is perfect.

• 29th Dec 2014