Ahoy! Hostel Reviews

Na Perstyne 10, Prague, Czech Republic

lovely and cosy hostel with nice and helpful staff and a very good location. nice common room to sit around and talk to the other people of the hostel. we went out with all the people of our dorm and had a very good time. it's also quite. would be nice if there was breakfast. but they recommend you good places to go to..

Very conpact and a tiny hostel in the centre. Expect nothing like the usual hostels, but still very welcoming and recommendable.

Highly recommended! Lovely little hostel, really comfortable and welcoming with an unbeatable location.

• 5th Dec 2014

Great staff. Good social atmosphere. Showers could do with some anti mould spray but otherwise perfect.

I have no complaints about this hostel. Everything was fantastic. Great location, very helpful staff, nice rooms, and nicely decorated.

The hostel was relatively clean and the bed sheets used were nice and clean. It was also convenient that the room for 6 people had a private toilet. However, the common refrigerator in the kitchen had a nasty smell so it would be better if the refrigerator was cleared regularly so that any food inside would not get rotten and make the whole refrigerator smell bad.

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Singapore

This was a really sick place, the staff were absolutely amazing, the guy even carried my luggage bag to my room for me cause I was putting my passport and stuff away, top bloke! Kitchen and can have a beer when ever, and everyone's keen to just hang. Met some cool people and went to dinner and a pub crawl too! Would deffinatly stay here again ( unless if I'm staying at my friends who I now realise lives in prague...) thanks guys!

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff members are great and extremely helpful. They have no problem giving you recommendations on sights to see or places to eat. Additionally they give you a tour of the hostel when you check in. Everything was super clean. I stayed in a dorm room with a number of people but because of how spacious the dorm is I didn't feel crowded. I will be rexommending this hostel to anyone who is making a trip to Prague !!

Great location for the main sights. Have to work to get out of the touristy area. Staff is very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable! Would stay there again!

• 11th Nov 2014

Not very good for meeting people, may have been the time of year but I rarely saw anyone. The kitchen is well stocked, even has an oven but the bathrooms can be small and cramped and sometimes smell a bit.

Ahoy! Mind the stairs..! Great little hostel, very clean, good kitchen & eating/common room. Staff give you a mini tour on arrival, which is nice. Location is convenient. The hostel is up two flights of steps, I noticed staff helping guests with their luggage. Not many other solo travelers while I was there. Good overall, I can say that I'd stay again.

Really good location - a block away from a massive supermarket, shops

Great Hostel with an extremely helpful and nice staff. It is as very easy to get in contact with other travellers. Next time in Prague, I'll definitely come back to ahoy!

• 24th Oct 2014

Has everything you need. Very friendly staff and couldn't as for a better location.

• 20th Oct 2014

Great hostel in the heart of the city. Staff was lovely. Beds are comfy. Wifi good. Overall, great value for money

Great staffs who are really helpful. Love the lounge and coziness of the hostel.

The staff was really friendly and helpful, especially Petr.

One of the best hostels in the world

Can't fault this place - perfect location, large, comfortable rooms. Staff we're incredibly helpful

Located in very good location, the staff is ready to help 24hrs a day; it was one of the cleaniest hostel I've ever stayed. I would recommend it to my friends.

« first « Prev 1 2 3