Ahoy! Hostel Reviews

Na Perstyne 10, Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel! Very helpful staff, right in the town centre 5 minutes from most places

• 18th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

This hostel is top one. Clean and large rooms, is in great location and staff are stars helping you out from your arrival to the departure day. Goulash night was great to socialize and i met couple of good people and we had lots of fun and beers from hostel fridge. All and all 10 out of 10.

• 17th Jun 2015

Very good hostel, perfect location, graeat atmosphere...we cooked gulash and had so much fun with lots of other travelers.

• 17th Jun 2015

There was no community atmosphere in this hostel compared to all the other hostels we stayed in. However it was clean and very central.

We are glad you liked our hostel. Regarding no community atmosphere - we do the events every second nigh just attend them :-)

Pretty great deal for the price. Every room has its own private kitchen area, private shower, living room, bathroom. Great location, very close to everything you need to see. Free walking tours. Very clean. Great atmosphere. Free lockers. All Young backpackers. Only con is the slow wifi and I paid 5 euro to get my laundry done and they returned my clothes soaking wet. I will be staying here again. I love Prague.

Awesome hostel and amazing location. Not very conducive to meeting people and it's not a party hostel so super clean and the facilities are well kept. Staff was super helpful and sweet. Didn't meet any other solo travelers but everyone in my room was young and nice. Can definitely go out if you want to as well. Good showers, kitchens, bed etc. Good for group travelers etc.

Great hostel if you're looking for somewhere to relax and catch up on some sleep. Rooms are very big and have lockers for each bed. Bathrooms were ok, one of them is a little bit messy pretty often. The kitchen is sufficient. Staff were accommodating. There's wifi in the rooms! Not a bad place to stay in a very good location.

Excellent stay! Warmest welcome at the check-in, always smiling staff willing to help with anything you ask about. Cozy and clean beds and rooms. Free tea and coffee, fast wi-fi, superb location...I cannot find any cons at all, perhaps best hostel I've stayed at.

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • Belgium

I really enjoyed my stay! The reception, especially Andre was extremely helpful. Loved the city as well, so I plan to come back for sure and when I do, I'll probably stay here again!

• 1st Jun 2015

This was my first stay in hostel and I have to say It was very good experience. Hostel looks great and it's situated in superb location close to the Old Town Square. At the reception they helped my a lot with directions, etc. There is no lift, but I am sure young travelers wouldn't mind few steps to 2nd floor.

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Slovakia

Very good hostel in great location. Very very very helpful staff. My room was beautifully painted and was large - splash room. We had Darts evening and was super fun with other travelers. From the hostel is everywhere close. Prague is amazing and hostel staff will help you to discover. I will be back and you should stay at Ahoy! for best Prague experience.

• 31st May 2015
  • Austria

Best lokation, excellent staff, cozy dorm. Will be back!

complications at the check-out, dirty bathrooms, no toilet paper, several broken lamps

• 22nd May 2015
  • Austria

Thank you for your review. Toilet roll isn't endless and although we're cleaning bathrooms twice a day it simply ran out. Bulb life is also limited and if it gets broken someone needs to exchange it. That's what we did asap. Life is hard....

Overall, a very nice Hostel. Rooms were spacious and clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. The best part about this hostel was the location. It was conveniently located right between old town and new town, there was no need for any public transport! Thanks for a great stay

It was great! The guys in the reception were so helpful. The hostel had a great atmosphere, not too wild and crazy, quite laid-back, but also not too quiet.

We really liked the hostel! The Staff was very nice and helpfull for example with making reservations in restaurants for 7 people during the busiest time in Prague (during the World Cup Ice Hockey). We had a little problem with the payment of the taxi and they were also very helpfull - Thanks Petr! A few things could be better, for example the showers weren't that clean and there was no place to put your clothes dry and secure in the bathrooms. We definatly recommend the hostel!

the hostel was little, but I like that way. The staff was great, one night I was cold and I ask for an extra cover and they give it to me inmediately. I really like my stay in Ahoy! hostel

Loved my stay at this hostel, the goulash night was amazing! Met some really nice people and we went out to the local pub with them.

We really appreciated that we could hang out in the hostel and shower and get ready even before our check in time. All of the staff was super helpful and accomodating, would definitely go back! We stayed in the newer rooms on the floor below the reception desk and loved it, everything is brand new and super clean.

• 25th Apr 2015

Hostel located in old town with short distance to everywhere. Nice hostel but walls were really thin. It was little hard to sleep when there were people hanging in the living room. Kitchen was good but there was only one small table. All in all, nice place to stay.