Ahoy! Hostel Reviews

Na Perstyne 10, Prague, Czech Republic

I have no complaints about this hostel. Everything was fantastic. Great location, very helpful staff, nice rooms, and nicely decorated.

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff members are great and extremely helpful. They have no problem giving you recommendations on sights to see or places to eat. Additionally they give you a tour of the hostel when you check in. Everything was super clean. I stayed in a dorm room with a number of people but because of how spacious the dorm is I didn't feel crowded. I will be rexommending this hostel to anyone who is making a trip to Prague !!

Great location for the main sights. Have to work to get out of the touristy area. Staff is very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable! Would stay there again!

• 11th Nov 2014

Not very good for meeting people, may have been the time of year but I rarely saw anyone. The kitchen is well stocked, even has an oven but the bathrooms can be small and cramped and sometimes smell a bit.

Ahoy! Mind the stairs..! Great little hostel, very clean, good kitchen & eating/common room. Staff give you a mini tour on arrival, which is nice. Location is convenient. The hostel is up two flights of steps, I noticed staff helping guests with their luggage. Not many other solo travelers while I was there. Good overall, I can say that I'd stay again.

Really good location - a block away from a massive supermarket, shops

Great Hostel with an extremely helpful and nice staff. It is as very easy to get in contact with other travellers. Next time in Prague, I'll definitely come back to ahoy!

• 24th Oct 2014

Has everything you need. Very friendly staff and couldn't as for a better location.

• 20th Oct 2014

Great hostel in the heart of the city. Staff was lovely. Beds are comfy. Wifi good. Overall, great value for money

Great staffs who are really helpful. Love the lounge and coziness of the hostel.

The staff was really friendly and helpful, especially Petr.

One of the best hostels in the world

Can't fault this place - perfect location, large, comfortable rooms. Staff we're incredibly helpful

Located in very good location, the staff is ready to help 24hrs a day; it was one of the cleaniest hostel I've ever stayed. I would recommend it to my friends.

This hostel was perfect! It was close to all the major things to see. It was easy to meet people here and it was very clean! Jana and the other girl ( I forgot her name) were always friendly and willing to help. I'm glad I stayed here on this trip to Prague!

The hostel was excellent. Staff was extremely helpful and the location was bang in the middle of the city. Had a great stay here.

Low cost with good location hostel in Prague, nice staff, good facilities. I just lived only one night, so I can't tell more about that.

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Thailand

we booked this hostel for its very best location. everything was ok with the room during our 4 day stay. staff is very helpful and there is a well-organized kitchen that you can get free coffee. special thanks to petr and the ladies :)

This hostel was extremely clean and friendly!

This hostel was so quirky, I loved it! It's only a 5-10 minute walk to all the major attractions which is brill. The staff are super friendly and helpful, when we arrived we got a tour and a map which he circled all the attractions on and answered all of our questions. Great hostel!

• 7th Sep 2014