Superb 901 Total Reviews
Superb 901 Total Reviews
Ahoy! Hostel Located at Na Perstyne 10, , Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague 11000 Na Perstyne 10
91% 901
50.0832515 14.4186329
    Rooms available

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
23rd Nov 2016

Hostel has vety good locetion and great reception stuff. Rooms and showers was clean. We were cooking together and drinking beers and play games during night activities which was cool for me as i travel on my own. Very good time in ahoy hostel.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
19th Nov 2016

We had a great stay at Ahoy Hostel. We only stayed for a day which is a shame because the hostel is really cozy and welcoming. Everything is decorated very detailed and with much love. The staff was SO nice and would recommend us a lot of places. The atmosphere is great especially if your want to meet some new people as you can meet up in their living room/dining room to have beer and a chat. The facilities were all clean and the neighborhood was not too touristy but still very well located!

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th Nov 2016

Although I stayed just 1 night it was very pleasant hostel experience...

• Turkey, Female, 18-24
16th Nov 2016
6.9

Anything but cleanless was good. There were only 3 toilets and 3 showers, so they can clean it way more often, but they don't. And my room was stinking. At first i thought it might be from the people stayed but it continued after they left and even after the room was cleaned.

• Estonia, Female, 25-30
14th Nov 2016

Lived in a hostel for over a week and I had a great experience. It's clean, cozy and friendly. Location is very central. I met loads of great, friendly people who were staying there as me and stuff members. I needed to extend my stay for I've been given a discount what really helped me. If ill go back to Prague I will stay there again.

• USA, Female, 31-40
13th Nov 2016

I loved Ahoy hostel for its convenience to so many things and the atmosphere within the hostel. I stayed in the 6 bed mixed dorm. The only complaints I have about the location are that the outlets are not near the beds so you cannot charge a device near you while you sleep and the bathrooms are on the other side of the hostel. It's not a big problem, just an inconvenience in the middle of the night. Otherwise, the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful and there's a great common area.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
31st Oct 2016

Great place! Not to big and quiet cosy with chill out room, dining area and computer room. The rooms were a good size. Kitchen facilities were good including a fridge you can use and there is also a washing machine for a small charge

• Canada, Female, 18-24
29th Oct 2016
6.9

The location can't be beat, close to everything the city has to offer. However, rooms facing the street are super loud, my bed was covered in gum, and the bathroom was unclean (not cleaned once while I was there despite huge mess). Also didn't like the "apartment" style of the units as I felt separate from the rest of the hostel. Perfect if you just need a bed and don't need to meet people or do hostel activities.

• AllanCR10
  • Costa Rica, All Male Group, 25-30
20th Oct 2016

Perfect place to stay! Really nice staff, fun activities to know other travellers and nice comtarble dorms. Right on downtown and walking distance to main stations!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Oct 2016

Very warm atmosphere. Like hostels of this homie style.