9.3
Superb 737 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 737 Total Reviews
Ahoy! Hostel Located at Na Perstyne 10, , Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague 11000 Na Perstyne 10
93% 737
50.0832515 14.4186329
    Rooms available

• Canada, Male, 25-30
19th Jul 2016

This is located in a fantastic location easy walking distance to anything you'd want to see like Charles Bridge or old Prague square. They also have nights where They make meals for you so that was cool. The other residents were also respectful of the time and people's sleeping habits. Quiet time in the public areas of the hostel were enforced at night so that was good. Only downside in my opinion is that the storage lockers were pretty small so they couldn't hold my bags.

14th Jul 2016

Excellent hostel in the perfect location for both partying and sightseeing (and dirt cheap). Great facilities and lots of extras here. Highly recommend!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Jul 2016

This was a wonderful hostel!! It's a smaller size, so that creates a fun we-are-family atmosphere and they periodically host cooking nights to help you meet your hostel mates! Great location, very helpful staff, awesome experience!

• USA, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2016

Best hostel I have stayed in yet! Front desk was so helpful and friendly. Rooms and bathrooms were very clean and other hostel guest were friendly and welcoming. Location was also great for both sightseeing and going out at night --- highly recommend!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2016

I really liked my stay at this hostel. Showers and dorms were clean and i was happy to have a locker for my stuff. The location is central which is great for a girl that is travelling alone. I was disappointed with the lack of power outlets in the dorms but i would go back for sure. Staff was really acommodating for me.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2016

Everything about this hostel is great! Had an amazing time here. Staff were super helpful and friendly and great atmosphere for meeting other travellers. Facilities were also top notch - nothing to complain about. When in prague definitely stay at Ahoy!

1st Jul 2016
6.3

I disappointed with Ahoy!. I had a big problem with the laundry service. My clothes were permanently stained while doing laundry that I cannot remove stains from my clothes. (they did laundry for me. Its not a self service) And the dryer was broken at that time and I had wait for long time. Beside that the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They apologize me several time for that and paid my money back. But the damage cost me a lot of money. So dont do laundry there.

• Turkey, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2016
8.0

It was a nice and clean hostel, but a bit more pricey comparing to the other ones. Location is good in the old town.

• jaspforever402
  • Mexico, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
25th Jun 2016

Nice place to stay. I spent most of my time around the city but I can say that the rooms are really spacious, the beds confy and the bunk beds not shaky, which is great. Super cool staff and seems that they have a lot of activities

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
25th Jun 2016
8.0

My pillow made me feel sad, because it was merely some cotton. The hostel's toilet is not very clean but it's fine anyway. Other aspects of this hostel are very well. It's cheap, convenient (speaking of location) and very near to some must-see spots. If you wanna make friends, you can stay at the common area, people are willing to chat and even hang out with you.