Ahoy! Hostel Reviews

Na Perstyne 10, Prague, Czech Republic

Lovely cosy and friendly hostel :) definitely my favourite so far! The staff are very helpful, good location and social a

• 26th Jul 2015

Located between the train station and downtown, easy walk to both. Staff were nice and helpful when asked. The common area has a large table with various games to play, good for solo travelers or groups to mingle.

Honestly the best hostel i have ever stayed at! Perfect location for everything, 5min walk to famous attractions. It was very clean, felt very safe with 24hr reception. The staff were so nice and always willing to help. Showers and WC's were clean and very spacious. Kitchen was modern and full of cooking utensils. The atmosphere was fantastic, staff organised events and everyone got together around the common room. 100% will be back! Shoutout to the MEXY fam!

This was by far the BEST hostel I have ever stayed in. Great atmosphere, big rooms, nice staff, friendly guest.

The best hostel on our trip! Petr and the other staff were friendly and welcoming! They showed us to our room, the shared bathroom facilities and security storages. Gave us a great city map with tips from the locals, guided us to free city tours and breakfast. We got a discount card for a nearby restaurant that was fantastic. WiFi connection was great! Showers and toilets modern and clean. The only issue was that our floor had just one toilet and there was no table/desk or mirrors in our room.

This was a fantastic hostel, really clean, brilliant staff and just a generally good atmosphere. On our first night we joking in with making pancakes which was so much fun and a great way to meet everyone. I would without a doubt recommend this to anyone.

• 13th Jul 2015

Great staff, nice vibes from the other travelers. The hostel organizes activities every other night that are a great way to get to know the other people staying there. No breakfast included but so many people are sleeping in after a late night out, there really wouldn't be a point. Tesco is just a minute down the road so its easy to just pick up some cheap breakfast/snack essentials to last you through your stay.

The newly refurbed double rooms were a real treat.

Solid place to stay. Clean, central. Only thing was the door on the bottom floor room squeaked every time someone opened it and the noise from the street can be heard in the room. Also I got locked in the bathroom because the lock was broken.

• 4th Jul 2015

Really good hostel. Staff was very friendly and helpful, location was perfect, it was set up so it was easy to meet people, and our room was clean and spacious. Could get kind of loud some nights with people coming home or hanging out in the common areas (the hostel is very small - all one floor so noise travels). The shared bathrooms could probably use more cleaning than they get but they weren't by any means bad.

I really liked the hostel eventhough it was a bit loud at night from the street right outside the hostel. We stayed at the first floor which I guess is the more quiet part since the main facilities are on the second floor. There was also a small living room and kitchen on our floor but there was no one using it. The bathrooms were clean but one toilett in high season is probably not enough for the whole floor but was fine when we were there. I would come back

I didn't like the hostel at all. The bathrooms were dirty and disgusting. The room was also not clean with a dustg curtain. The location is good, but I would never recommend this place to my friends.

We're sorry to read this from you. You should speak to us during your stay if you were not satisfied. All premises are cleaned on daily basis. We do suggest to try some premium hotel room with private bathroom next time.

Great hostel! Very helpful staff, right in the town centre 5 minutes from most places

• 18th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

This hostel is top one. Clean and large rooms, is in great location and staff are stars helping you out from your arrival to the departure day. Goulash night was great to socialize and i met couple of good people and we had lots of fun and beers from hostel fridge. All and all 10 out of 10.

• 17th Jun 2015

Very good hostel, perfect location, graeat atmosphere...we cooked gulash and had so much fun with lots of other travelers.

• 17th Jun 2015

There was no community atmosphere in this hostel compared to all the other hostels we stayed in. However it was clean and very central.

We are glad you liked our hostel. Regarding no community atmosphere - we do the events every second nigh just attend them :-)

Pretty great deal for the price. Every room has its own private kitchen area, private shower, living room, bathroom. Great location, very close to everything you need to see. Free walking tours. Very clean. Great atmosphere. Free lockers. All Young backpackers. Only con is the slow wifi and I paid 5 euro to get my laundry done and they returned my clothes soaking wet. I will be staying here again. I love Prague.

Awesome hostel and amazing location. Not very conducive to meeting people and it's not a party hostel so super clean and the facilities are well kept. Staff was super helpful and sweet. Didn't meet any other solo travelers but everyone in my room was young and nice. Can definitely go out if you want to as well. Good showers, kitchens, bed etc. Good for group travelers etc.

Great hostel if you're looking for somewhere to relax and catch up on some sleep. Rooms are very big and have lockers for each bed. Bathrooms were ok, one of them is a little bit messy pretty often. The kitchen is sufficient. Staff were accommodating. There's wifi in the rooms! Not a bad place to stay in a very good location.

Excellent stay! Warmest welcome at the check-in, always smiling staff willing to help with anything you ask about. Cozy and clean beds and rooms. Free tea and coffee, fast wi-fi, superb location...I cannot find any cons at all, perhaps best hostel I've stayed at.

• 2nd Jun 2015