Ai Giardini B&B Reviews

Via Ciro Menotti, 30, Verona, Italy

Not a real B&B , but a guest apartment, and this should be mentioned clearly. Privacy is not the same as in a hotel. Room price sounded quite high but this was due to the Opera Festival during which the city of Verona is extremely crowded. However : . Gianluca is very friendly, and gives very good advice on touring the city. . Rooms are absolutely clean. . Homemade breakfast is very good, including a choice of quality ingredients (you MUST taste Sterzing-Vipiteno Yogurts)

• 8th Aug 2014

Lovely host and a nice place to stay.would stay here again.we stayed in the new york room.

• 18th Jul 2014

This was definitely the best place I've stayed in Italy, the B&B was in a great location and the staff couldn't have been any more helpful!

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay. John-luke was lovely and really helpful when recommending places to visit. Beds were comfy. Everything was clean. Rooms were decorated very nicely. Breakfast was amazing - a good choice of food on offer. We were ten minutes walk from the centre of verona which was perfect. I will definitely recommend this place to my family and friends and will stay again myself if I get the opportunity to visit verona again.

• 20th Jun 2014

Great place and amazing people

• 17th Jun 2014

Very nice welcome and service. Great breakfast served in the room. Top location.

• 7th Jun 2014

completely renovated nice B&B! very clean rooms and bathrooms! really nice host!

It was a great stay with one of the cleanest places I've stayed in. He was a great host, with invaluable tips for restaurants and help in Verona. Highly recommend

• 10th Apr 2014