Ai Giardini B&B Reviews

Via Ciro Menotti, 30, Verona, Italy

Lovely host and a nice place to stay.would stay here again.we stayed in the new york room.

• 18th Jul 2014

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay. John-luke was lovely and really helpful when recommending places to visit. Beds were comfy. Everything was clean. Rooms were decorated very nicely. Breakfast was amazing - a good choice of food on offer. We were ten minutes walk from the centre of verona which was perfect. I will definitely recommend this place to my family and friends and will stay again myself if I get the opportunity to visit verona again.

• 20th Jun 2014

Great place and amazing people

• 17th Jun 2014

Very nice welcome and service. Great breakfast served in the room. Top location.

• 7th Jun 2014

completely renovated nice B&B! very clean rooms and bathrooms! really nice host!

It was a great stay with one of the cleanest places I've stayed in. He was a great host, with invaluable tips for restaurants and help in Verona. Highly recommend

• 10th Apr 2014

B&B on first floor of apartment block only 10 mins walk from old Verona walls,free parking 500m up road as shown by lovely host Jean Luca who couldnt have been more helpful as a landlord,chef &tour guide(excellent English speaker)

Excellent B&B The staffs are really attentive and kind. Location is not ideal, but very close to the center (5-10 minutes walking). The room is very clean and facilities are excellent. Breakfast is very good, with croissant, jam, butter, juice and coffee.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts