Ai Phuket Hostel Reviews

88 Yaowarat Road, Taladyai, Muang, Phuket, Thailand

It's an okay hostel. Clean and I was never worried about my stuff getting taken. Air conditioning and wifi were good. There wasn't much of an atmosphere though, hard to meet new people. In the girls dorm at night you could hear everything outside making it hard to sleep. Bed were very comfy. All in all is say go there if nothing better in you budget pops up but it's not worth going out of your way for. Phuket town is quaint beautiful and quiet but there's not much to do. Staff were lovely.

This was a nice quiet hostel in the old town which is perfect for seeing all the town has to offer, a little quiet with not much atmosphere, very clean but warm inside as the aircon didn't cool the room I stayed in but the reception area was always freezing cold compared to the rest of the hostel. The staff were amazing giving me a map and some great information about the old town. Overall nice stay, would visit again but only for one night at a time!

Lovely staff, beautiful hostel, everything you need!

• 20th Jan 2016

A very good hostel in a very good location. The airport bus will let you off just around the corner if you tell them you're staying here. If you have an early tour make sure the security card works or you could be locked out if you go out for breakfast. There's a good eating place next door but closed on Thursdays, and they seem to open whenever they're ready. I enjoyed my stay here.

Staff are made by the owner family, very kind and helpful. The hostel and rooms are okay, but the location is obsolete, there nothing much around. Phuket = Patong Beach.

Ok place for a night. There's not that much to do in Phuket city. Some tours are organized from the hostel. Staff is not always there. Rooms, showers and bathrooms were ok.

Really nice and helpful staff in a nice e clean hostel ! I was there for the Loy Kratong festival and the hostel did a work shop for we make our own kratongs it was really nice and we could learn a bit more about the meaning of each thing in the Kratong. The hostel is at the north what is about 25 minutes by walk from the night market buy really close from the nicest temples in the city ! It is a good place to stay :)

Lovely place, I had to go back there again. Very friendly. Felt homely. I miss it

Great location when you want to see the weekend market in Oldtown. The staff was nice and helpful, but could have been a little bit more communicative.

Best value for money I've ever experienced in a hostel. I booked a private room and it was very clean, with toilet/shower, aircon, tv and queen bed. Great staff, and good location. I'd definitely go back to the same hostel if I wero to go to Phuket again.

Fantastic Hostel. Right in the heart of the old town and just a street away from a wonderful walking market on Sunday evenings. If you like a quieter night and and good bakeries and coffee shops, it's excellent. Though you might need to walk/taxi to find a good bar. Really clean and has everything you need. The staff were very helpful and gave us advice on where and when to go to places.

• 5th Sep 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Very friendly and helpful staff. Unfortunately we stayed there only for a night, but would definitely go back. It's located in a very nice area, close to the ferry if you are planning to visit other islands.