Ai Phuket Hostel Reviews

88 Yaowarat Road, Taladyai, Muang, Phuket, Thailand

Great place if you want to get a better feel for Phuket than just the party scene. The only negative about the hostel is that there wasn't someone available at all times that could speak English. I guess it just makes your trip a bit more exciting!

like the whole family of them. But the staff was quite helpfull and payed for the laundry costs of al our stuff.

This hostel is so great! Staff is very friendly and help you with find whatever you are looking for, we had booked a 8bed dorm, but insted got a 3 persons privat room for no extra cost! I Will recommed this hostel!

The shower set up is a touch odd but the hostel had a nice location and we slept well.

I really like it!!!! :-)

I booked for 3 nights and end up staying 6..... Everything is very clean i dont find any reason of moving from this hostel on my stay in phuket staff is very helpfull and everybody very nice.... I really recommend this hostel!

Awesome! So clean, best staff ever and very helpfull, everything is well maintained, loved staying here!

The hostel is very good, cheap and with friendly stuff. You will not be close to the beaches, therefore there are public buses available nearby, many temples in town and the overall price in town is way cheaper than in the beaches. I would recommend this hostel.

Ai Phuket was awesome. It's located close to the town bus station making most places fairly accessible. It has a chilled vibe and very helpful staff at the desk. The cleaning ladies always had a presence which made it feel and stay clean. Great common area, bathrooms and general vibe for solo backpackers who want to meet others but not party too much - it was a treat. I'll be back :)

• 3rd Dec 2014
  • South Africa

Stayed for two nights and would definitely stay here again! Clean and comfortable dorms and the cafe next door is very good and where we ate both nights.