Ai Phuket Hostel Reviews

88 Yaowarat Road, Taladyai, Muang, Phuket, Thailand

Lovely hostel, nice and clean rooms and very helpfull staff!

Really nice comfortable hostel with a decent breakfast. The dorms are air conditioned and have duvets which was a treat, it was probably the best night's sleep I've had in a while. I'd definitely recommend Air Phuket and would certainly stay there again

A really, nice clean hostel in a town with not much to do. Great free brekkie, and good clean rooms.

Very quiet location in Phuket town which is a nice alternative to Patong, not much nightlife so if you fancy a night out you'll probably have to travel out of the area. Very clean hostel with good hot showers. Staff were polite and the beds were comfortable. Would benefit from bigger communal area to boost the atmosphere. Tv rooms with loads of dvds was cool if you wanted to chill out.

Awesome staff, the location is great. Close to buses that will take you the the beaches for 30 bath. I would def stay there again. Loved the environment!

It just wasn't really for me, met some lovely people but did not feel in the right location.

It was a very nice and cozy environment. The bathrooms were really clean and I really enjoyed my stay there, also facilitated by really amazing staff ! The rooms were more spacious than other hostels I've been to, giving everyone ample space to leave our bags and belongings

Friendly staff, very clean, good hostel at a good price!

Very clean, nicely set out.

A very nice renovated and clean hostel! I really enjoyed the stay!