Ai Quattro Canti Reviews

Piazza del Ponticello, 1, Palermo, Sicily, Italy

It was really nice. Veronica and Giuseppe are very friendly hosts. I would recommend this hostel to everyone who plans to go to Palermo.

I absolutely loved the staff, they were so nice and welcoming. Veronica took us out to dinner and to clubs during the weekend and we all became very close as a group. The hostel was very easy to find from the train station and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to stay in Sicily. Thank you Veronica! :)

• 4th Apr 2014

I had a great stay in this very nice small family based hostel/b&b in palermo, at a central location in Palermo. You'll feel at home from the moment on when you enter the building. Giuseppe and Veronica are very nice hosts and you'll see that they will go out of their way to make you feel at home in Palermo. This hostel is best for those who appreciate a unique and personal touch during their stay at Palermo/Sicily.

• 2nd Apr 2014

The two owners are very, very cute! Right at the beginning they gave us a lot of important informations about Palermo, gave us a very detailed and helpfull map and helped us to get our luggage back, which the airline has lost. In addition, we were always able to contact them in case of problems durig our whole sty in Sicily! We had a great time there!

The staff at AI Quattro Canti were amazing! They treated us like family the second we stepped through the door. They also were extremely helpful with showing us where to go in the city and encouraging us to meet the other people staying at the hostel. I would recommend them to anyone I knew who needed a place to stay in Palermo.

• 26th Feb 2014

Every thing was excellent and allowed to live as in an ancient atmosphere! Very large rooms as was possible only in ancient times. Don' t worry about the aspect of the door in the street; in the inner part it is another thing!

• 20th Feb 2014

A great hostel. Great atmosphere, great staff and in a really central location.

• 1st Feb 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Homely and welcoming. I was able to use the facilities as if it was my own home.

I feel that I lucked out by staying at Ai Quattro Canti. The owner, Giuseppe, was an amazing host and had excellent recommendations for places to eat and sites to see- opening my eyes to the beauty of Palermo! He also has lots of information on the various day trips you can do if your schedule allows. The b&b itself had a great location - all the main sights and streets are within walking distance. Definitely hope to go back!

I stayed here in January for a night while traveling to my next destination. Great people who love Palermo and want to share all of its secrets. It's small and modest but only a short walk from the train station and the sights of the city. It was kept clean and had great wifi connection. If I ever go back to Palermo, I'd return to this hostel. It's a great value for the price!

I stayed for 2014 new year's eve. The staff was amazing Giuseppe and his sister Veronica organized the new year's eve dinner and it was superb . Highly reccomended

Upon arrival, Giuseppe gave me a map and spent 20 mins explaining the attractions, local food, bars, etc. I booked only 2 nights and ended up staying 6! Location is excellent, you can get to most of the sights by foot. I came back for New Years and Veronica had organized a party - it was amazing! Giuseppe is very nice and extremely passionate about his city. It's wonderful to explore Palermo through the eyes of a local and experience the hidden gems. It's the people that make all the difference!

The owner is very accommodating and since it is a small hostel you get a personal touch. He is very helpful when you are looking for the best places to go and will even make you dinner every once in a while.

• 1st Dec 2013

Thank you for the good staying. I feel like home.

This hostelis fine if your staying one night. I didn,t like the atmosphere with the staff always trying to organise things,and not leaving you a little peaceful. The wifi does not work so well and the commom area is not so cosy.

The owner was very nice, He new a lot about Palermo, like where to hangout, what to eat, and sightseeing in the city and it's outskirts, unfortunately, me and my friend were looking to do some trekking in Madonie national park, this has also to do with lack of tourist information on off-season (November), Having said that, I would still recommend this hostel (hence the excellent rating I gave).

The best part about this hostel is the people that run it. Giuseppe took the time to explain and suggest things to do in Palermo as well as where else in Sicilia may be interesting. He is a blast to go out with at night as well. Very friendly, never overbearing, never awkward. Thank you.

• 31st Oct 2013

Recommendations were amazing. We were treated so well, even walked to the bus stop to show us the way there and helped us with our bags. After being sat down we were told all the places to eat drink and some sights to see. After trying the first place to eat we tried to go to all the places that Giuseppe recommend. Made our trip, surely wouldn't have found all those places without Giuseppe.

• 30th Oct 2013

Great location! Great room! The owner is very simpatic, showed us as all the city and the nightlife!! really recommend it! Arrivederci!

It was like staying with family. Giuseppe and Veronica are just fabulous hosts, outgoing, friendly and they really want to make sure you have a great time in and around Palermo. We saw places, and ate the fabulous Palermo food that was away from the tourist haunts - and, Giuseppe also hosted a large pasta party one night for all the guests! What a welcome!

• 25th Oct 2013