Ai Quattro Canti Reviews

Piazza del Ponticello, 1, Palermo, Italy

Awesome stay..... Veronica and Giuseppe are awesome. They took is out for dinner and drinks every night to meet everyone at the hostel. Such a good vibe, will definitely return :) x

My friend & I booked a private room at the beginning of August, it was perfect for our 2 night stay, I would definitely stay there again. Giuseppe was so helpful, giving us plenty of information & suggestions on where to eat in the evenings. The location was amazing, so easy to get around the city and the room was quite large, great value for money.

This hostel is in great position: two minutes to Ballarò e five minutes to Vucciria. The owner Giuseppe is very kind and he suggests you special locals and neighborhoods that you have to visit before leaving Palermo. In the hostel you can meet with other guests, fraternize with them and go out since the first night. I really recommend you Ai Quattro Canti.

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Giuseppe is really nice and helpful to tell you where exactly you can visit in Palermo or outside Palermo. With his help people could meet each other and gather together for dinners or other things else- the atmosphere there is super. Giuseppe is very considerate and told me how to get to the places in details. I would definitely come back next time!

Giuseppe, the owner is amazing, he helps a lot with all my questions and he give me a lot of information of where to go, how to go, etc. The hostel is near to everything and is really easy to move everywhere. I would suggest to install an AC, because in summer will help a lot, however it is possible to manage with the fan on the hostel, just take longer to cool down.

We had a great time in Palermo, also because of the intro the hostel owner gave us. Thankyou one more time for the great hospitality!

We spent great nights at this place, the owner is really nice and sweat, he gave us a lot of informations about the city, so i will recommand this place !! thank you again !

The place is good for the price. It is very well located, but a bit hard to find. Staff (Giuseppe) is VERY cool, calm and friendly. He explains everything about everywhere in Palermo and Sicily.

The location great and giuseppe is very friendly, he always organized something for the nights, dinner or having some drinks. If i go to Palermo again, definitely I will stay in this hostel.

The owner Giuseppe was very helpful, informative and overall a really nice guy! Location was good, easy to get to bus and train stations as well as shops, markets, bars and restaurants. Place was clean and tidy and a relaxed atmosphere, I would recommend staying here!!

• 9th Jul 2014

Great little hostel, dorm rooms were clean and well laid out with lockers and luggage racks. Excellent facilities: well equipped kitchen, communal area, small games/reading room and free wifi. Guiseppe is very helpful, full of tips and recommendations and has something arranged for every evening to bring all guests together. Location is ideal, easy walking distance from the bus and train station and close to all main sites in Palermo. Bathrooms could've been cleaner.

• 8th Jul 2014

good facility, good atmosphere, far from city but transportation facility is good, in short good option for stay...

Guiseppe was a really nice guy, he went out of his way to make you feel comfortable and he organised nights out for us all staying there. The only negatives is there was no air con and the place could do with a good clean!

A great hostel in Palermo! Right by the three major streets in the city, everything you want to see is in walking distance and Giuseppe is just the best! So friendly and welcoming. I was traveling alone and he made sure I had a great time at this hostel. Definitely would recommend.

Friendly doesn't even begin to describe Giuseppe and his staff! They were helpful and generous beyond the calling. Always quick to offer coffee or advice… a real pleasure!

• 28th Jun 2014

We had an excellent stay here, the staff is really friendly and went out of their way to help us. They brought us to a really cool local spot for drinks and food one night and had marvelous suggestions for day trips and sight seeing. Only complaint is that is got a little loud at night outside and it was hot so we couldnt shut the windows, and the bed are not the most comfortable I´ve seen in a hostel but if you´re not too picky they are fine. the staff more than makes up for it!

friendly helpful staff, rooms are big, location good in the middle of the old city, close to markets and sites etc some of the beds were quite broken and creeky

The owner guiseppe is a great guy! Very informative and always organising people to go for a cheap drink somewhere! Great place ...

Had the best time staying at Ai Quattro Canti with Giuseppe! Hostel was nice and small and had a real homely atmosphere. Met some awesome people and Giuseppe took us out at night to show us the good spots to eat and drink. Will definitely be coming back to stay here!

Giuseppe, the owner, was an excellent host! Showed us around Palermo and made sure all guests felt comfortable.

View all Palermo Bed and Breakfasts