Ai Quattro Canti Reviews

Piazza del Ponticello, 1, Palermo, Italy

Looks like a fun place. Unfortunately we did not stay there. However the owner was understanding and helped look for another suitable place for us. Thanks

Friendly staff, great location!

Giuseppe fu molto gentile spiegando tutto per bene!

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Spain

Wow, I am so overwhealmed! This hostel was the highlight of my stay! Through Veronica all the people there got connected. I never saw such a warm, openminded and hospitable person going out with us in order to discover Palermo, the best pizza or the nicest icecream!Her motto: If you are happy, I am happy and you could really feel that. I am sure that without her i would have never met so many great people. During this time she was a good friend of mine and i will come back! TOP, thanks for all!!

• 19th Aug 2014

The best Hostel I ever been. Great people I met there, the host took us to the best places to eat and party. Highly Recommended!

This was the first stop on my trip, which was perfect because I met the best people here, with whom I kept meeting up along the way. The hostel is small, meaning it is perfect for people travelling alone who want to meet others. The staff are wonderful, organising social excursions and keeping us entertained. They also had a brilliant and detailed map to offer, so I managed to see lots of Palermo in a short space of time, and I even managed a day at the beach. Would love to go back soon!

I don't have words to explain what I felt in this place! Quattro Canti was the best hostel that I've been. The atmosfer that is awesome and explain all Sicilian Soul! I so glad to meet this place and I will carry to my life and heart forever! Best Regards to Quattro Canti! Don't think twice! If you need a place in Palermo, go to Quattro Canti Hostel! João

• 17th Aug 2014

Awesome stay..... Veronica and Giuseppe are awesome. They took is out for dinner and drinks every night to meet everyone at the hostel. Such a good vibe, will definitely return :) x

My friend & I booked a private room at the beginning of August, it was perfect for our 2 night stay, I would definitely stay there again. Giuseppe was so helpful, giving us plenty of information & suggestions on where to eat in the evenings. The location was amazing, so easy to get around the city and the room was quite large, great value for money.

This hostel is in great position: two minutes to Ballarò e five minutes to Vucciria. The owner Giuseppe is very kind and he suggests you special locals and neighborhoods that you have to visit before leaving Palermo. In the hostel you can meet with other guests, fraternize with them and go out since the first night. I really recommend you Ai Quattro Canti.

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Giuseppe is really nice and helpful to tell you where exactly you can visit in Palermo or outside Palermo. With his help people could meet each other and gather together for dinners or other things else- the atmosphere there is super. Giuseppe is very considerate and told me how to get to the places in details. I would definitely come back next time!

Giuseppe, the owner is amazing, he helps a lot with all my questions and he give me a lot of information of where to go, how to go, etc. The hostel is near to everything and is really easy to move everywhere. I would suggest to install an AC, because in summer will help a lot, however it is possible to manage with the fan on the hostel, just take longer to cool down.

I stayed here for one night and I was delighted by Giuseppes (owner) kindness and helpfulness! It's a small hostel near the city centre and the famous Quatrro Canti. The hostel has only a couple of rooms but they're very comfortable with lockers and a small balcony. There is also a kitchen/living room where people get together for a coffee or else. Giuseppe organizes every night something else for his guests to do, so its an awesome opportunity to get to know people. Thanks Giuseppe :)

We had a great time in Palermo, also because of the intro the hostel owner gave us. Thankyou one more time for the great hospitality!

We spent great nights at this place, the owner is really nice and sweat, he gave us a lot of informations about the city, so i will recommand this place !! thank you again !

The place is good for the price. It is very well located, but a bit hard to find. Staff (Giuseppe) is VERY cool, calm and friendly. He explains everything about everywhere in Palermo and Sicily.

The location great and giuseppe is very friendly, he always organized something for the nights, dinner or having some drinks. If i go to Palermo again, definitely I will stay in this hostel.

The owner Giuseppe was very helpful, informative and overall a really nice guy! Location was good, easy to get to bus and train stations as well as shops, markets, bars and restaurants. Place was clean and tidy and a relaxed atmosphere, I would recommend staying here!!

• 9th Jul 2014

Great little hostel, dorm rooms were clean and well laid out with lockers and luggage racks. Excellent facilities: well equipped kitchen, communal area, small games/reading room and free wifi. Guiseppe is very helpful, full of tips and recommendations and has something arranged for every evening to bring all guests together. Location is ideal, easy walking distance from the bus and train station and close to all main sites in Palermo. Bathrooms could've been cleaner.

• 8th Jul 2014

good facility, good atmosphere, far from city but transportation facility is good, in short good option for stay...

« first « Prev 1 2 3