Ai Quattro Canti Reviews

Piazza del Ponticello, 1, Palermo, Italy

Great location and lovely staff

• 10th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

The hostel is very nice. The host is extremely friendly. I advise!!!

great and helpfull staff

We had a great time! The only thing I would recommend is printing out a map from where you arrive to the hostel, it can be a little tricky to find. The staff was so helpful in planning our time out and had a lot of resources in the hostel to create itineraries. Really helpful if you aren't exactly sure what you want to do in Sicily! Thank you!!

Fantastic place to base yourself if you wanna have a true experience of Palermo and surrounding areas. The host is extremely friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about making sure guests get the most out of their stays.Highly Recommended!

The best hostel I've been to so far! :) Central location - walking distance to the main attractions in Palermo as well as the train station. The hostel is very clean and cosy, spacious rooms and in our case - a cute terrace. However, despite all of the benefits described above, I consider the staff the greatest benefit in choosing this hostel - very friendly guys. Thanks to Guiseppe's detailed explanations we ended up with a detailed action plan for our day in Palermo and had an amazing time :)

Nice and small hostel, giussepe is very friendly and the hostel is very well located close to the best parts of palermo and at 10 mins walking of the train/bus stations

There is no onsite staff so checkin procedure could be a bit complicated. There are definitely some parts could be improved but considering the money you are paying for it's not bad.

Friendly staff, great location!

Giuseppe fu molto gentile spiegando tutto per bene!

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Spain

Wow, I am so overwhealmed! This hostel was the highlight of my stay! Through Veronica all the people there got connected. I never saw such a warm, openminded and hospitable person going out with us in order to discover Palermo, the best pizza or the nicest icecream!Her motto: If you are happy, I am happy and you could really feel that. I am sure that without her i would have never met so many great people. During this time she was a good friend of mine and i will come back! TOP, thanks for all!!

• 19th Aug 2014

The best Hostel I ever been. Great people I met there, the host took us to the best places to eat and party. Highly Recommended!

This was the first stop on my trip, which was perfect because I met the best people here, with whom I kept meeting up along the way. The hostel is small, meaning it is perfect for people travelling alone who want to meet others. The staff are wonderful, organising social excursions and keeping us entertained. They also had a brilliant and detailed map to offer, so I managed to see lots of Palermo in a short space of time, and I even managed a day at the beach. Would love to go back soon!

I don't have words to explain what I felt in this place! Quattro Canti was the best hostel that I've been. The atmosfer that is awesome and explain all Sicilian Soul! I so glad to meet this place and I will carry to my life and heart forever! Best Regards to Quattro Canti! Don't think twice! If you need a place in Palermo, go to Quattro Canti Hostel! João

• 17th Aug 2014

Awesome stay..... Veronica and Giuseppe are awesome. They took is out for dinner and drinks every night to meet everyone at the hostel. Such a good vibe, will definitely return :) x

Small walk from main train station, be careful not to get lost. Veronica & Pepe were FANTASTIC hosts, they had so much information on what to do, how to get there, what and places to eat and drink and went out with you at night. It is a small hostel so from time to time depending on the guests there may not be many people to go out with. Air con is def needed during summer, however the whole city is boiling & thats normal. Clean bathroom/bedroom/kitchen facilities.

My friend & I booked a private room at the beginning of August, it was perfect for our 2 night stay, I would definitely stay there again. Giuseppe was so helpful, giving us plenty of information & suggestions on where to eat in the evenings. The location was amazing, so easy to get around the city and the room was quite large, great value for money.

This hostel is in great position: two minutes to Ballarò e five minutes to Vucciria. The owner Giuseppe is very kind and he suggests you special locals and neighborhoods that you have to visit before leaving Palermo. In the hostel you can meet with other guests, fraternize with them and go out since the first night. I really recommend you Ai Quattro Canti.

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Giuseppe is really nice and helpful to tell you where exactly you can visit in Palermo or outside Palermo. With his help people could meet each other and gather together for dinners or other things else- the atmosphere there is super. Giuseppe is very considerate and told me how to get to the places in details. I would definitely come back next time!

Giuseppe, the owner is amazing, he helps a lot with all my questions and he give me a lot of information of where to go, how to go, etc. The hostel is near to everything and is really easy to move everywhere. I would suggest to install an AC, because in summer will help a lot, however it is possible to manage with the fan on the hostel, just take longer to cool down.

« first « Prev 1 2 3