Ai Quattro Canti Reviews

Piazza del Ponticello, 1, Palermo, Italy

The place is good for the price. It is very well located, but a bit hard to find. Staff (Giuseppe) is VERY cool, calm and friendly. He explains everything about everywhere in Palermo and Sicily.

The location great and giuseppe is very friendly, he always organized something for the nights, dinner or having some drinks. If i go to Palermo again, definitely I will stay in this hostel.

The owner Giuseppe was very helpful, informative and overall a really nice guy! Location was good, easy to get to bus and train stations as well as shops, markets, bars and restaurants. Place was clean and tidy and a relaxed atmosphere, I would recommend staying here!!

• 9th Jul 2014

good facility, good atmosphere, far from city but transportation facility is good, in short good option for stay...

A great hostel in Palermo! Right by the three major streets in the city, everything you want to see is in walking distance and Giuseppe is just the best! So friendly and welcoming. I was traveling alone and he made sure I had a great time at this hostel. Definitely would recommend.

Friendly doesn't even begin to describe Giuseppe and his staff! They were helpful and generous beyond the calling. Always quick to offer coffee or advice… a real pleasure!

• 28th Jun 2014

We had an excellent stay here, the staff is really friendly and went out of their way to help us. They brought us to a really cool local spot for drinks and food one night and had marvelous suggestions for day trips and sight seeing. Only complaint is that is got a little loud at night outside and it was hot so we couldnt shut the windows, and the bed are not the most comfortable I´ve seen in a hostel but if you´re not too picky they are fine. the staff more than makes up for it!

friendly helpful staff, rooms are big, location good in the middle of the old city, close to markets and sites etc some of the beds were quite broken and creeky

The owner guiseppe is a great guy! Very informative and always organising people to go for a cheap drink somewhere! Great place ...

Had the best time staying at Ai Quattro Canti with Giuseppe! Hostel was nice and small and had a real homely atmosphere. Met some awesome people and Giuseppe took us out at night to show us the good spots to eat and drink. Will definitely be coming back to stay here!

Giuseppe, the owner, was an excellent host! Showed us around Palermo and made sure all guests felt comfortable.

Having stayed in numerous hostels around the world, I can honestly stay this is by far the best I have stayed in. This is largely down to how friendly and helpful Giuseppe is. He knows all the great places to go to in the city and makes an effort every night to organise entertainment for the guests. The hostel has a real family/home feel to it. A special thanks also to Giuseppe's helper Elise who was equally as welcoming :) I would 100% recommend anyone visiting Palermo to stay here!

• 7th Jun 2014

Very nice host, comfy bed, hostel organises activity everyday, clean, highly recommended

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thanks for all, it was very nice moments. We just get back to France and I'm feel still in vacation

• 5th Jun 2014

They really make you feel like home and thats make you see the city better, the atmosphere its awesom, and the people very very nice

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Colombia

A very nice and friendly hostel. The owners very very nice and they even took all the people who ever staying there to very good places to hangout, eat and drink.

The people who work there are very friendly. They would make you coffee and every evening recommend places to eat or drink and walk with us. Also I met some really nice people in the hostel. Great atmosphere for young travelers.

I really felt at home with family...Verónica and Giuseppe really enjoy having guest and will do anything to make the best of your Palermo experience. They create a little family with People that stay at the hostel, and they even go out with you to show you palermos night life. I was supose to stay 2 nights and ended staying 4! Will came back for sure! Missing them already!

So much fun! Veronica took everyone out to the beach and made our day AMAZING. Giuseppe then took us out for a fantastic dinner place where locals eat. The staff alone made the experience extremely enjoyable!

Giuseppe is so nice and friendly. The first day we got there he sat us down to ask us what we wanted to see. He gave a map and circled all the places that matched what we wanted. I wanted to try specific sicilian food items so he also suggested the best places to get them. He is so kind and always ask if you want coffee or tea. He took the whole hostel out to eat. When we had to wait for a long time because the restaurant was full, he got them to offer us free food and drinks as a compensation.

• 16th May 2014