Ai Quattro Canti Reviews

Piazza del Ponticello, 1, Palermo, Italy

Very nice host, comfy bed, hostel organises activity everyday, clean, highly recommended

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thanks for all, it was very nice moments. We just get back to France and I'm feel still in vacation

• 5th Jun 2014

They really make you feel like home and thats make you see the city better, the atmosphere its awesom, and the people very very nice

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Colombia

A very nice and friendly hostel. The owners very very nice and they even took all the people who ever staying there to very good places to hangout, eat and drink.

The people who work there are very friendly. They would make you coffee and every evening recommend places to eat or drink and walk with us. Also I met some really nice people in the hostel. Great atmosphere for young travelers.

I really felt at home with family...Verónica and Giuseppe really enjoy having guest and will do anything to make the best of your Palermo experience. They create a little family with People that stay at the hostel, and they even go out with you to show you palermos night life. I was supose to stay 2 nights and ended staying 4! Will came back for sure! Missing them already!

So much fun! Veronica took everyone out to the beach and made our day AMAZING. Giuseppe then took us out for a fantastic dinner place where locals eat. The staff alone made the experience extremely enjoyable!

Giuseppe is so nice and friendly. The first day we got there he sat us down to ask us what we wanted to see. He gave a map and circled all the places that matched what we wanted. I wanted to try specific sicilian food items so he also suggested the best places to get them. He is so kind and always ask if you want coffee or tea. He took the whole hostel out to eat. When we had to wait for a long time because the restaurant was full, he got them to offer us free food and drinks as a compensation.

• 16th May 2014

Location is great. It is easy to a train station, a market, churches, etc. And all staff members treated me like a friend not just a guest. They recommend restaurants, cafe, beach, and a place for a day trip. You should definitely try this hostel!

• 9th May 2014
  • South Korea

This was a very good experience for me! The guy running the show, Giuseppe, is very kind and friendly and definitely knows his way around the city. He was very hospitable as a host and very helpful and knowledgable about the attractions of Palermo. I highly recommend this hostel

• 2nd May 2014

Giovanni and Veronica are the most wonderful hosts! We arrived on an overnight ferry and arranged for Veronica to meet us early. It is several blocks from the train/bus station but easy walking. They have lots of info re: places to see, how to get there, etc. Being close to the local street market was not only handy but fun, too. Other than not being able to lock the lockers (we didn't stress about it) this place gets two thumbs up from us! Kitchen privileges were great. You won't regret it.

It was really nice. Veronica and Giuseppe are very friendly hosts. I would recommend this hostel to everyone who plans to go to Palermo.

I absolutely loved the staff, they were so nice and welcoming. Veronica took us out to dinner and to clubs during the weekend and we all became very close as a group. The hostel was very easy to find from the train station and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to stay in Sicily. Thank you Veronica! :)

I had a great stay in this very nice small family based hostel/b&b in palermo, at a central location in Palermo. You'll feel at home from the moment on when you enter the building. Giuseppe and Veronica are very nice hosts and you'll see that they will go out of their way to make you feel at home in Palermo. This hostel is best for those who appreciate a unique and personal touch during their stay at Palermo/Sicily.

Veronica was really helpful advising us where to visit it Palermo

• 1st Apr 2014

The two owners are very, very cute! Right at the beginning they gave us a lot of important informations about Palermo, gave us a very detailed and helpfull map and helped us to get our luggage back, which the airline has lost. In addition, we were always able to contact them in case of problems durig our whole sty in Sicily! We had a great time there!

The staff at AI Quattro Canti were amazing! They treated us like family the second we stepped through the door. They also were extremely helpful with showing us where to go in the city and encouraging us to meet the other people staying at the hostel. I would recommend them to anyone I knew who needed a place to stay in Palermo.

• 26th Feb 2014