Superb 1,251 Total Reviews
Superb 1,251 Total Reviews
Aille River Hostel Located at Doolin, Clare, , Doolin.
Ireland
Doolin Clare 1234 Doolin, Clare
97% 1251
53.0161515 -9.3776464
    Rooms available

18th Jun 2016

Great hostel. Had an amazing kitchen to cook in. Washer use is free. Beds were very comfortable. Overall great hostel.

7th Jun 2016

Definitely the cutest hostel in Doolin! Beds are comfy and I felt that my belongings were safe. Only downside would be that there are only 2-4 outlets in a room (hard to share with 6 people). Also the showers turn off every 10 seconds but you just keep pushing and you're good. Free laundry is an added bonus and the breakfast for €1.5 is quite decent!

1st Jun 2016

Awesome hostel in a nice small town, very close to Cliffs of Moher. There is a great atmosphere at Allie River Hostel, I would highly recommend it.

1st Jun 2016

Ireland has been my 12th country I've been too and Aille River has been the best place I've stayed in so far. The staff were so helpful and always seemed like we're happy to see you. The facilities were great and they were kept perfectly clean, daily. I would recommend Aille River to anyone coming through Ireland. This was definitely not my last time in Doolin and I'll definitely be back to Aille River in the near future.

31st May 2016

Cute clean place to stay. Lovely facilities. We stayed in private ensure. We were not there long but enjoyed walking the small little town and had easy access to Cliffs of Mohr.

30th May 2016

Pros: EVERYTHING. This was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. It had a great kitchen, awesome common area, rooms were super homey, wooden and sturdy bunks, great place to sit outside, and FREE laundry (though you had to pay for the dryer, only €2). Cons: Showers were the ones that turned off every 10 seconds. Still good bathroom though. We were in a 6 bed room with an ensuite bathroom, can't say how the shared bathroom was. Ours was great!

28th May 2016

Aille River Hostel was the most serene and calm hostel I've ever stayed in. If you're coming to Doolin for a few nights, be sure to bring some groceries because the town is small, but the hostel has breakfast available and some communal foodstuffs. Lovely staff - I'll definitely be back!

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
23rd May 2016

Had a great one night stay at the hostel. Beds were super comfy, staff were polite, and its in a great location to stay overnight while visiting the cliffs of moher.

• England, Female, 31-40
23rd May 2016

The place was great, friendly staff, great kitchen facilities, code on the front door to get in, however, we discovered the back door was open, so a bit pointless, although it was probably one of the campers who left it open. Only complaint was noise in the mornings, doors slammed shut, could do with a bit of noise control. There were lockers in the rooms, which I thought was a good idea for security. Only a few minutes walk from a few pubs with great atmospheres and traditional irish music.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd May 2016

Allie River hostel was easily the best hostel I stayed at in all of Ireland. Very cute and charming situated right on the river, there is outdoor seating that is perfect for breakfast (additional 1.50euro) or reading in the afternoon. I met the owners and they were both lovely people, the wife brought me to her house (which is right next door) and let me borrow some sunscreen when she noticed my sunburn. The staff are few so you really get to know them, all very friendly and helpful.