Aille River Hostel Reviews

Doolin, Clare, Doolin, Ireland

I recommed you !!!!

Staff was VERY Helpful. It was very homey in the fireplace area with the comfy rocker and Irish music playing!!

• 24th Jul 2015

The best hostel ever!

We stayed in the four bed room. Very comfortable and clean. Great location .

This little hostel is a small slice of paradise. Everything was perfect, the breakfast was affordable and really good, sitting areas were nice, beds were wide and very comfortable, rooms had good windows and enough space, outdoor seating area was lovely. Doolin is fantastic, small and peaceful. One of the best stays of my trip!

This place is perfect - I felt so at home and Doolin is fabulous. The wifi works great, the rooms are spacious with windows and the beds are solid, comfortable, and roomy. There's laundry and a huge self serve kitchen with a cheap, good breakfast option and plenty of pubs for dinner nearby. The staff are super helpful in directing you to the nearby attractions, and the Cliffs of Moher are a gorgeous hike away. The lawn near the river is perfect for sitting and reading - can't wait to be back!

I really liked this place. Staff are very friendly, and accommodating. The location is good, no more than a 10 minute walk to anywhere in the Doolin area. Kitchen is nice and big, showers good. Overall, very good and I highly recommend!

Absolutely loved the Ailee River Hostel, beautiful place, really clean and great atmosphere. They even have a Nespresso machine. Would 100% recommend it.

• 6th Jul 2015

This place was amazing! The staff was super nice and very helpful. It was one of my favorite places to be on my trip!

This cute cottage of a hostel was perfect for us bicycling around the area and others following a similar plan! We were able to use their FREE washing machine and air dry our clothes. The city of Doolin is very small, but just near this hostel there is a small collections of shops and restaurants that are only a few feet away so the location is really ideal. The staff were really helpful with all our questions about biking related trips and distances and the complications of storing our bikes.

Clean, welcoming and keen to help ,second d time at the hostel and will happily return!

• 26th Jun 2015

COME TO THIS HOSTEL!! Very quaint and hospitable. Our host was extremely friendly and helpful. Free tea and coffee all day and a fire at night... can't beat that!

• 26th Jun 2015

By far our favorite hostel in ireland hands down. Lovely hostel, excellent ensuite, beautiful setting, wished we stayed there longer!

We had an amazing time at Aille River Hostel. It is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Great location to the Cliffs of Moher, and Aran Islands Ferry. If you are visiting Doolin, you must stay here. The room was clean and bathrooms were spotless. Beds were comfortable and the atmosphere at the hostel is second to none. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was delicious and cost only 1.5 euro.

Fabulous place- we were ttavinh with our 14 year old and we were so happy with the arrangements!

• 11th Jun 2015

The cutest hostel to match an exceedingly cute town! We really enjoyed our stay here and had a nice time talking to the owner who was very sweet. Would and will stay here again!

Favorite hostel I've stayed in so far. It has a cozy, cottage like feel with a great environment and perfect location. You can walk to the cliffs from here. The receptionist is such a kind lady.

lovely and comfortable hostel with a friendly owner in a great location

• 24th May 2015

Great stay. Thanks for letting us sleep in!!

It was my second time in Aille River Hostel and the atmosphere never changed, I feel like this hostel is my second house. Just love it!