Aille River Hostel Reviews

Doolin, Clare, Doolin, Ireland

We had an amazing time at Aille River Hostel. It is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Great location to the Cliffs of Moher, and Aran Islands Ferry. If you are visiting Doolin, you must stay here. The room was clean and bathrooms were spotless. Beds were comfortable and the atmosphere at the hostel is second to none. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was delicious and cost only 1.5 euro.

Fabulous place- we were ttavinh with our 14 year old and we were so happy with the arrangements!

• 11th Jun 2015

The cutest hostel to match an exceedingly cute town! We really enjoyed our stay here and had a nice time talking to the owner who was very sweet. Would and will stay here again!

Favorite hostel I've stayed in so far. It has a cozy, cottage like feel with a great environment and perfect location. You can walk to the cliffs from here. The receptionist is such a kind lady.

lovely and comfortable hostel with a friendly owner in a great location

• 24th May 2015

Great stay. Thanks for letting us sleep in!!

It was my second time in Aille River Hostel and the atmosphere never changed, I feel like this hostel is my second house. Just love it!

Beautiful hostel in a small town location. Staff were nice and very welcoming. Super close to the cliffs of Moher and Doolin is such a lovely area. The rooms were very nice.

Great location in the small town of Doolin. The hostel had small lockers which was greatly appreciated. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly when we arrived. Great atmosphere!

good beds, best atmosphere and a really nice kitchen, sadly the next store is far away, so make sure you bring all your cooking ingredients with you if you dont have a car.

Hostel was really cozy and friendly with best breakfast ever! :D

One of the best hostels I have visted in ireland.

I heard about this place from a several fellow travelers and it was hands down the nicest place i stayed during my trip around Ireland, the location is amazing and the atmosphere of the place is one of a kind. I will be back!

• 16th Apr 2015

Great location near the Cliffs of Moher. Very clean and comfortable hostel.

Fantastic location, nice facilities and welcoming common rooms. Kitchen was really great. Spacious rooms and comfortable beds in the 7 bed dorm but there was only two power points for the whole room.

LOVED staying here! Doolin is a beautiful town and the walk to the cliffs was amazing. Have already recommended this hostel to friends traveling to Ireland and will continue to do so. The owners are great and super hospitable. 10 out of 10 from me!

Perfect location, able to step out the front door and in a 15 min walk be on the Cliffs of Moher. Feels more like a home than a hostel.

I came to the hostel to be able to easily access the walk to the cliffs as well as enjoy the more open countryside of Ireland; it did not disappoint. The hostel has a great cozy atmosphere that is well suited for families and couples alike.

I love this hostel! The staff were wonderful and welcomed me as if I had been there 100 times. The kitchen was well equipped and the free tea and coffee were a bonus. The rooms and facilities were really clean and the bed was really comfortable. Breakfast was very cheap and packed with protein which really set me up for the day's hiking (it was much better than some free 'light' breakfasts I have had in other hostels). The hostel was warm and comfortable and has a very special atmosphere.

• 30th Mar 2015

Aille River Hostel is a wonderful little place! It is a cosy place that feels like a cottage/home away from home. Breakfast is cheap and plentiful. Egg and toast with jam or Muesli. Cosy peat fire:) Roisin is lovely and efficient. It's clean, the showers are hot. There are a Washer and Dryer. The walk to the Cliffs is lovely. There are a couple pubs in town all serving food. McGann's was my favourite. Chips! Mmmmmmm. Thank you for welcoming us to your corner of the world!!! -Robin