Aille River Hostel Reviews

Doolin, Clare, Doolin, Ireland

The kindness and hospitality of the staff is wonderful here at the Aille River Hostel. Upon my early arrival, I was offered coffee and excellent conversation. Staff had plenty of recommendations for things to do in the area, places for music and food. They were extremely helpful and really wanted to help make sure I had a great time! The facilities were excellent and clean, they even had a fireplace in the main room which was super cozy. I would highly recommend staying here!

We enjoyed our stay very much! The staff was very welcoming and friendly and the atmosphere was warm. We will definitely come back!

Great spot to relax, and nice staff.

Toilets left a little something to be desired, but overall, the place was great!!

Excellent hostel!

Everything about this place was amazing! The people you met staying there, the staff, and locals all Turkey spectacular. No complaints what so ever; the best place we have stayed at and will be returning as soon as we can! Helpful, clean, safe.. Feels just like home !

This hostel is the perfect hostel if you are after the small town, cosy feel! staff were so nice, beds comfy and facilities clean 😊 only minor negative hearing lots of clatter from the room upstairs if you are staying in the downstairs rooms, but everything else more than makes up for this!!!

Absolutely loved it here. You wont be disappointed. Just a short walk to the cliffs. All you could really want right?

Honestly have nothing but good things to say. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Cool atmosphere and fun people there that all want to share experiences with.

This was my best experience at a hostel in Ireland so far. The common room was cozy, (with a peat-burning stove!) and was the perfect size to meet people and talk but small enough that it didn't get too loud or overwhelming. Staff made me feel so at home. They were so kind. The beds were comfortable, the rooms pretty big, and the building itself was absolutely magical. Think Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. The kitchen was easy to use and huge. Over all - everything I hoped for and more!

Probably the best hostel I've stayed at in Ireland! Loved the fireplace and the vibe. Cannot fault anything! Will be staying again hopefully :)

This is the best hostel we have stayed in in Ireland. Location is very close to aran island tours, as well as cliffs of moher. we stayed 2 nights, one day for each of the location. Kitchen is big, with lots of room to cook, enough space for a lot of people to maneuver in the kitchen. Very sturdy bunk beds. plenty of handing hooks in room and bathroom. free use of laundry machine is a big plus.

This was such a charming place! It had all the amenities you would need and the view from our window was so picturesque.

Lovely hostel with a very nice, relaxed atmosphere. Staff was very friendly and the place was immaculate. Wish I could have stayed another night!

This was my first time visiting this hostel. It was my favourite in Ireland. The common room was a great space full of great people. The kitchen is very big. Bathrooms are the cleanest I've seen in most hostels-- very good to see! I great wifi. Perfect location for many activities such as boat tours, Aran islands, cave, cliffs, food and music. I hope I can be here again some day.

Unfortunately our stay was cut short a couple days due to flooding, but up until then it was simply perfect! Right within walking distance of everythong, friendly staff, and a great atmosphere. The owner Robert was very kind considering all the crazyness and refunded the two nights we couldn't stay immediately and reccommended another local reputable hostel on top of everything. I would definitely stay here again if I'm visiting Doolin! :)

1. The bath tube is too narrow even for a little asian. 2. The common areas are too limited, especially they are shared by camping users. 3. The location is very convenient for driving. 4. The environment is peaceful and quiet.

This was a nice hostel clean and owner is passionate to keep it that way. It's right on river brook so you wake up and having morning coffee outside in peaceful setting.

Beautifully situated, extremely kind staff. Great atmosphere to get to know others in the hostel ! 10/10

I was very impressed with the Allie River Hostel and enjoyed my stay immensely. The staff were very helpful, informative and friendly and the availability of free tea and coffee was a God send. The log fire lounge room was very relaxing, the kitchen spacious, clean with good facilities and the room was clean. My favourite aspect is the idyllic river at the front.