Aille River Hostel Reviews

Doolin, Clare, Doolin, Ireland

Doolin is packed with hostels and b

Wonderfull

My girlfriend and I only meant to stay for two nights, and wound up staying for 7 nights. We absolutely loved the Aille River Hostel. The staff was amazing, the atmosphere was welcoming, and the town was such an incredible experience. We still talk about the hostel and how badly we want to go back. We both have traveled all over Europe and the Aille River Hostel is our favorite out of all of the places we have stayed.

• 23rd Oct 2014

This is a perfect place to stay:beautiful area to visit, rooms very very clean and Robert is really kind and helpful. For family or friends, the Aille River Hostel is a place to know. We will come back, for sure.

• 19th Oct 2014

Absolutely cozy fireplace!

Nice hostel with a good atmosphere. I really enjoyed my evenings at the warm peat fire talking to other guests, reading a book or playing music. I'll definetly be back.

• 9th Oct 2014

Great location. We liked it so much that we ended up staying an extra day. Very quaint inside, amazing view of the river outside. Free carpark. Our only complaint was that there wasn't any comfortable sitting room area. Everything was hard wooden benches.

warm cozy atmosphere. not enough common areas. kitchen was outstanding.

Easily the best hostel, by some distance, I've stayed in on this trip. It has everything you need, the staff are top quality and the location is superb.

Well if I have to be honest I couldn't rate this place high enough,excellent is an understatement, from the moment I arrived to the time I left I felt not only welcome,but I also felt part of a family it's the best experience I've ever had in a hostel to date,it's spotless clean,very warm,and location...Well that just speaks for its self....I would recommend this hostel very highly and value for money well it's the perfect place,personally I will be going back again, and again...thank you Keith

• 3rd Oct 2014

Beautiful hostel by the river! Great people, very friendly (both the staff and the other guests!). I would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone.

• 1st Oct 2014

A nice hostel in a great location. A short walk to the pubs at night. Enjoyed my one night stay.