Aille River Hostel Reviews

Doolin, Clare, Doolin, Ireland

I heard about this place from a several fellow travelers and it was hands down the nicest place i stayed during my trip around Ireland, the location is amazing and the atmosphere of the place is one of a kind. I will be back!

• 16th Apr 2015

Great location near the Cliffs of Moher. Very clean and comfortable hostel.

Fantastic location, nice facilities and welcoming common rooms. Kitchen was really great. Spacious rooms and comfortable beds in the 7 bed dorm but there was only two power points for the whole room.

LOVED staying here! Doolin is a beautiful town and the walk to the cliffs was amazing. Have already recommended this hostel to friends traveling to Ireland and will continue to do so. The owners are great and super hospitable. 10 out of 10 from me!

I came to the hostel to be able to easily access the walk to the cliffs as well as enjoy the more open countryside of Ireland; it did not disappoint. The hostel has a great cozy atmosphere that is well suited for families and couples alike.

I love this hostel! The staff were wonderful and welcomed me as if I had been there 100 times. The kitchen was well equipped and the free tea and coffee were a bonus. The rooms and facilities were really clean and the bed was really comfortable. Breakfast was very cheap and packed with protein which really set me up for the day's hiking (it was much better than some free 'light' breakfasts I have had in other hostels). The hostel was warm and comfortable and has a very special atmosphere.

• 30th Mar 2015

This place was so cute! It had a great feel and provided you with a place to wash your clothes for free! If you wanted to dry it, you had to pay. The staff was nice and the entire hostel was very warm and cozy. I enjoyed this place a lot. It didn't really feel like a hostel. More like a cabin.

It was truly the best hostel we have stayed at! Rosine and Robert went out of their way to ensure we had the best time on our holiday; and we did! The week we spent there was definitely not enough so we will be coming back! If you're looking for the perfect getaway and holiday experience then head over to Aille River- you won't be disappointed :) thanks again for everything guys, love Luce and Chlo!

• 23rd Mar 2015

Doolin is packed with hostels and b

Wonderfull