Aille River Hostel Reviews

Doolin, Clare, Doolin, Ireland

Wonderfull

This is a perfect place to stay:beautiful area to visit, rooms very very clean and Robert is really kind and helpful. For family or friends, the Aille River Hostel is a place to know. We will come back, for sure.

• 19th Oct 2014

Absolutely cozy fireplace!

Nice hostel with a good atmosphere. I really enjoyed my evenings at the warm peat fire talking to other guests, reading a book or playing music. I'll definetly be back.

• 9th Oct 2014

Great location. We liked it so much that we ended up staying an extra day. Very quaint inside, amazing view of the river outside. Free carpark. Our only complaint was that there wasn't any comfortable sitting room area. Everything was hard wooden benches.

warm cozy atmosphere. not enough common areas. kitchen was outstanding.

Easily the best hostel, by some distance, I've stayed in on this trip. It has everything you need, the staff are top quality and the location is superb.

Well if I have to be honest I couldn't rate this place high enough,excellent is an understatement, from the moment I arrived to the time I left I felt not only welcome,but I also felt part of a family it's the best experience I've ever had in a hostel to date,it's spotless clean,very warm,and location...Well that just speaks for its self....I would recommend this hostel very highly and value for money well it's the perfect place,personally I will be going back again, and again...thank you Keith

• 3rd Oct 2014

Beautiful hostel by the river! Great people, very friendly (both the staff and the other guests!). I would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone.

• 1st Oct 2014

A nice hostel in a great location. A short walk to the pubs at night. Enjoyed my one night stay.

We stayed at Allie River Hostel only 1 night and spent very little time at the facility but I was very pleased with the cozy and beautiful building. The hostess was very friendly and the common rooms seemed very comfortable. I would recommend this hostel

The hostel is really good place to stay if you go to Aran Island! Clean, big kitchen and lounge with a wood stove! I recommand for every age !

A clean and very cosy hostel. Friendly, welcoming stuff. Compared to other hostels rather expensive, but i guess for a touristy area it is ok. Doolin is a cute, small village, but with some nice pubs very alive. I definitly enjoyed my stay, i even stayed an extra night! It is definitly the place to stay when in Doolin!

I did not get wifi in the room, not even a towel for us. Even the soap there was very cheap, most of all water made.

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Colombia

Dear Guest, WiFi is available throughout the Hostel, maybe there was a ''glitch'' on the day, apologies if so. Towels are provided for a nominal fee as advertised on Hostelworld and this would have been told to you on arrival. Soap provided is of good quality and is not diluted. Robert, Owner

Really nice, cute hostel. Good location and the staff were really nice! However they had not changed the sheets only the pillowcase, but hopefully that was a one off!

Dear Guest Thank you for yor nice comments about the Hostel. As the owner I can assure you that all the sheets etc are changed and laundered after every use and cleanliness and hygiene is a top priority with us at all times. Robert .

Really nice hostel with a excellent atmosphere. Very willing stuff and nice guests. Compared to other hostels very clean kitchen! I really liked the nice garden with a river in front of the hostel. Perfect for group of friends, families and couples ;)

Great little hostel. Already recommended it to a fellow traveller! It's very cozy and right across the road from a great pub with live music. Stayed in the 7 mixed dorm and there was more than enough space :)

I had a great experience, good price, clean facilities, good breakfast.

• 2nd Sep 2014

Overall , great position.foundstaff very freindly

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Great hostel, however we booked a double room with private ensuite, but the shower was well below par. It was a push button shower and the push button lasted for under a minute, so the water only came out in short bursts... Very terrible. Otherwise the beds were great and the location great

« first « Prev 1 2 3